Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's P2P Sunday

Bob

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

#Epidemic | www.epidemic-rs.com | Memberlist

Today, Epidemic massed up for it's weekly P2P trip and headed out with 52 people (alone; unlike other clans). Today would've been an extremely good day if clans didn't crash as much. Nonetheless, it was a decent day with a lot of action.

Videos of today:

(coming soon)

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsIR.png

Round 1

We had a scout on IR+EOP+AX during their massing and went after them as soon as they headed out. That fight was quickly crashed by FOE so opts don't really matter. We regrouped quick and headed back out looking for round two.

===========================

Epidemic Starting: 52 -> Ending: Crashed

Intense Redemption Starting: 55 -> Ending: Crashed

<PIX>

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsIR.png

Round 2

We scouted IR on the volcanoes spreading, we were directly south of them at the hill hut, we spread and after about 15 seconds, they rushed south. They got clumped quick at the lava gap next to the hut and we killed a lot of them fast. We sent a group around from single to fight them on another flank. We were pushing them all the way to CWars when DP rushed in from the south. To DP: There is no way you could've scouted IR without seeing they were fighting us. We will return the favor, you can count on that.

Epidemic Starting: 50 -> Ending: 35ish (Before dp crashed)

Intense Redemption Starting: 55 -> Ending: Few scattered north & in CWars

091108154012.png

091108154034.png

091108154143.png

091108154200.png

091108203949.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

Later on we found CP or UT (unsure) around altar, we chased them a minimap south of CWars and somewhat a cluster hapenned there, I don't know who rushed in whre but I'm pretty sure R, UT, CP, IR, DP, DV, FI were there. We quickly got a regrouped and rushed back from behind killing quite a few. It was a fun fight, thanks. We banked and went to altar where we found an MM scout on us. We put a caller outside altar and (surprise!) MM rushed in. We called a hop and I think 95% of us got away in time as most of MM piled the poor caller. :(

epidemicsplitter.gif

EvsIR.png

Round 3

Near the end of the trip, we ran in IR right outside of FoG. We quickly dominated the fight until DV rushed in and cleared us. Good fight IR.

Epidemic Starting: 40 -> Ending: 30ish (Before DV crashed)

Intense Redemption Starting: ~45? -> Ending: ?

2lly4ps.png

091108221728z.png

091108221830n.png 091108221937.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

koolesigcopyog7.png

Epidemic members proving idiots wrong since 2007. So much for a clan that "can't P2P". Keep up the good work guys. To all the people who crashed us, we will be returning the favor on future trips.

2s8l274.png

This topic is just to show our side of things, if you want the opts changing for anything, pm Bawb in #Epidemic.

Be sure to check out our new front page, and new forums! Click the image above to view our front page and forums!

51srux.jpg

Subscribe today, and have the opportunity to watch our videos!

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj E nice pull to p2p, sorry we crashed you its jsut we wanted ir and u basically had same cape and **** so yeah bit of confusion you just got in the way, looked like you won that fight imo though

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Nice job boys :) look out for us next weekend crashers, your done.

DID SEAPEAZ CRASH?

and lol I also remember when you guys fought IR a few weekends back and someone went "thats what happens when u fight at chaos alter, you get stacked, L2 P2P."

then look at IR get staqcked when the try and rush hillz. LOL

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

E , are you kidding me we litteraly ended your trip causing you so many deaths

Tbh Carnage came out to watch from behind fog since E got to IR+A+EOP+AX first and E was laying into you hard.

The way IR acts you shouldn't be struggling four clans verses one.

IR wrecked you 2/3 times, last one was the first war, a pro crash by DP just as our returners were running from cwars and we started pushing.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

probably not even worth it for DP/CY to go out on Saturday in the future...

Why's that? And it was only DP, w/ Ex-Cy applicants coming with us. And I counted the opts, the Cy apps only counted for 10 of DP's people, so we pulled exactly the same as you.

IR wrecked you 2/3 times, last one was the first war, a pro crash by DP just as our returners were running from cwars and we started pushing.

And I heard that E thumped you hard, the first fight (the one DP crashed) E was pushing you hardcore towards hill, you cant say that DP crashed IR either as we crashed from the south, not the north

Anyways, sorry about the crash from DP, and looks like you had fun thumping IR + Ax =P

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

thats stupidly untrue.

DP came from south and cut off our returners from FOG - before that we pushed u way back.

we smashed IR today, ez.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

thats stupidly untrue.

DP came from south and cut off our returners from FOG - before that we pushed u way back.

we smashed IR today, ez.

Obviously you don't know anything about P2P,

if you did, you'd know that pushing us back at hills gets you pretty much dd'd at the funnel, meaning we'd be taking control. You're proving my point, moron.

We rushed E, were losing, then you guys got clumped, returners got back, we took over, DP crashed, we were putting up a fight vs DP as they took your spot and got clumped at hills too, then Fi came so we just logged.

Next?

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Tbh Carnage came out to watch from behind fog since E got to IR+A+EOP+AX first and E was laying into you hard.

The way IR acts you shouldn't be struggling four clans verses one.

Why would you lie about that? I was there on my scout and the mini map was full of purple dots apart from a few white dots standing outside fog or right by the entrance.

Is this the only way you can get a +1 on IR? T

Epidemic did this last week, posting topics of wars they lost. They never post vids, because they can't without exposing their loss. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE RESORTING TO THIS.

hotkeying.gif

And I heard that E thumped you hard, the first fight (the one DP crashed) E was pushing you hardcore towards hill, you cant say that DP crashed IR either as we crashed from the south, not the north

Anyways, sorry about the crash from DP, and looks like you had fun thumping IR + Ax =P

We were told by experienced P2P waring leaders to fall back from the gap because the epidemic noobs would fall for it and think they were "pushing us"(point proven) thus get clumped in the gap as you see in that video that one of your members poste "dpclusterfuck" or something.

you lose.

hotkeying.gif

We were told by experienced P2P waring leaders to fall back from the gap because the epidemic noobs would fall for it and think they were "pushing us"(point proven) thus get clumped in the gap as you see in that video that one of your members poste "dpclusterfuck" or something.

you lose.

No one in your clan is experienced, making that point completely irrelevant.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Nice argument, you got lured into the gap(fact, not opinion) making your completely irrelevant.

All the pictures I have seen show IR clumped in the gap, not E. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker