Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's P2P Sunday

Bob

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame you logged from us but whatever.. Seems to be a lot of drama over this IR ****.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
hey, we killed E 2 times, fought DP, carnage a few times, had a long as fight vs DP and C..

how was your trip? crashed 343552123463 fights that lasted like 10 seconds because all ur enemys had like 20 max people left.

nice pull btw LOL

our pull managed to beat u twice.

btw we pulled 45 with no sign ups,u pulled 35-40 without eop and ax. lol idiot?

hey, we killed E 2 times, fought DP, carnage a few times, had a long as fight vs DP and C..

how was your trip? crashed 343552123463 fights that lasted like 10 seconds because all ur enemys had like 20 max people left.

nice pull btw LOL

your laughing at our pull when we pulled 47 with out sign ups? your failed clan pulled 45 teaming with EOP + AX idiot

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Seems like everyone is out to get IR, all im hearing is between you guys is "sorry didnt mean to get you, only IR" is crashing IR the only way you can get a +1

nah we crash IR for fun so they can get mad since you decline/ignore pms when i ask you guys for a planned run in moron

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Lame you logged from us but whatever.. Seems to be a lot of drama over this IR ****.

Are you actually surprised? If RoT is rushing towards you and you have time to avoid it are you going to stand and die?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

we pulled 52 alone, a f2p clan who just started to get serious in p2p

yet the "#1 p2p med clan" teamed with 2 clans and still got demolish by said "F2p clan"

its also funny that you said you cleared us lol since we still had 30+ whilst dp crashing

on the last fight in the fog, its pretty much clear that we run over you

PICS show that

Why would you lie about that? I was there on my scout and the mini map was full of purple dots apart from a few white dots standing outside fog or right by the entrance.

Is this the only way you can get a +1 on IR? T

Epidemic did this last week, posting topics of wars they lost. They never post vids, because they can't without exposing their loss. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE RESORTING TO THIS.

WHERE ARE YOUR PICS AND VIDS?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQOpjDGmO90&feature=sub

Funny how IR need to make up excuses and how they struggle to win in p2p which where their supposed to be at their "best".

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

LOL

that vid shows how **** IR, EOP and AX did in that war....

check 0:32-34 and count how many die lol irl

And at the part where u say "u can clearly see IR have more opts" - no it does not show that at all, like 10+ E East which u can see IR getting attacked by them gives E the advantage after the push

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

LOL

that vid shows how **** IR, EOP and AX did in that war....

check 0:32-34 and count how many die lol irl

And at the part where u say "u can clearly see IR have more opts" - no it does not show that at all, like 10+ E East which u can see IR getting attacked by them gives E the advantage after the push

Yeah 10 E, we had 35+ IR still west and north of you, so you didn't stand a chance.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Yeah 10 E, we had 35+ IR still west and north of you, so you didn't stand a chance.

no it shows about 20 IR, EOP and AX

to about 15 E south and 10 east...

AND the only reason u had 20 ppl there is cause u were able to return, u didn't have DP cutting off ur returners 30 seconds into the fight, way before that actually crashed at the hut

If the fight was turning before DP appear on the video (i dnt think it was) it was because of DP stopping us returning.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

I like how almost no IR leadership has commented on any of the things in my picture. Ie the guy who only brings range to a p2p fight, you guys saying thoes are your ops "moments before the fight" while you morons havent even hopped yet, the only person i bothered looking up isnt even on your ml, and you have some random kid in your clan chat who isnt even in ir. Also, why is your clan chat named "penislovers"?

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg