Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's P2P Sunday

Bob

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe this matters so much for the self called #1 P2P med clan.

Fine, let's say you were winning. IR + ~20 Randoms from various other clans or no clans at all were winning against a F2P based clan. The same clan you've been talking trash to for ages saying we suck too much to P2P.

Next Sunday, maybe you won't have to team with 3 other clans to put up a fight against us.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

******* 12 people in total and the 2 ax came at the end for the fog fight, The fight you talking about right there was at hillz before the 2 ax came. So thats 10. not 20, 10.

Make me laff.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

1. You haven't ever beat us?!?!

3. Lmfao, people play the game to have fun, that's why they join a clan and stay in it; because it's fun. You must be retarded to actually think we don't enjoy doing what we do.

/facepalm E ranks

Edit- Are you saying you have a ****** then, because that's the only thing I could see as what you meant by that.

1. Wait, so your rant about IR sucking @ crashing and getting pushed by E WHILE they were fighting another clan is about you winning? Logic, use more Logic.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

You want comments? Fine.

1. Don't talk about members bringing range only, I see Epidemic members in initiate and blue/red dhide in P2P.

Sorry but hopping and charging would still classify as moments, if you want a time interval...probably a minute or 2? I don't think any clan could lose many opts in that short amount of time.

3. We had friends from other clans with us, they wanted to come have fun. The specific person you pointed out was in EOP on another account but couldn't access it for who knows what reason. Last time I checked there wasn't a specific set of rules like the PCR rules for weekend trips saying you couldn't bring friends. I mean, this is a game played for entertainment after all.

4. Penislovers is my clan chat, *****.

Enough dirt on you to murder you, this is what the **** I do.

1. Your members bring range only. In p2p. And you are a p2p based clan. We however, are a f2p based clan. Now lets look at the range highscores on epidemics ml. 8 people with below 70 range (who would wear red dhide). I know at least 2 of them are f2p, and at least one has unranked range because he changed his name. So that only leaves 5 of our lowest members who MIGHT be wearing red d hide. So you saw 2 probably. Now, lets look at your member list.

78 Barraqinq 958,203 65 478,578

79 Re_V_E_N_G 1,109,446 63 377,881

80 Zo 1,165,880 62 351,084

81 L0vemebaby 1,849,486 53 140,594

4 people who could possible bring red d hide to a trip. Ok, so we have 1 more person in crappy hides than you.

2. Oh, so the moment you hopped you just happened to be in our world, and knew our location. So I guess your trip was nonstop action from the very first second. Nah, I have friends in IR who say you guys took your sweet time trying to find us.

3. What is the point of a MAINLY f2p clan going out in p2p if you guys are going to bring: Several people from TWO other clans, random people not on any member list, and Im pretty sure you guys had a god damn tank with you. Nice "pure" "clan" you got there mate.

4. Well you guys have called me a ******, or otherwise tried to insult my sexual orientation numerous times, so I find it pretty ironic that your clan chat is named penislovers when "gay" is a staple in your pitiful vocabulary.

Tl;dr this is my topic, dont try to argue with me or I'll make you look like an even worse leader than you already are.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Enough dirt on you to murder you, this is what the **** I do.

1. Your members bring range only. In p2p. And you are a p2p based clan. We however, are a f2p based clan. Now lets look at the range highscores on epidemics ml. 8 people with below 70 range (who would wear red dhide). I know at least 2 of them are f2p, and at least one has unranked range because he changed his name. So that only leaves 5 of our lowest members who MIGHT be wearing red d hide. So you saw 2 probably. Now, lets look at your member list.

78 Barraqinq 958,203 65 478,578

79 Re_V_E_N_G 1,109,446 63 377,881

80 Zo 1,165,880 62 351,084

81 L0vemebaby 1,849,486 53 140,594

3 of those kids aren't members hehe.

Couldn't be arsed to read the rest.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Pretty sure you read it all considering you've replied a couple times in every single one of the 9 pages on this topic.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

??? They are on your ******* member list, how are you going to tell me they arent members of IR??

Im sitting here calling out your clan and you wont even try to defend yourself? Youre an awesome leader.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

******* 12 people in total and the 2 ax came at the end for the fog fight, The fight you talking about right there was at hillz before the 2 ax came. So thats 10. not 20, 10.

10-12 People seem to be able to decide a pure fight. You act like it doesn't matter and they had barely any impact whatsoever. Take the 10-12 people away, and it's an even easier win for Epidemic.

The facts remain.

Even in 10+ NON IR (including 99 statted EOP and Ax) you could not beat us, and would of proberly been cleared in about 30 seconds without EOP and Ax.

Argue with the facts above and ur a retard ^^

Because Stats are everything.

Banana

Because Stats are everything.

(15:27:22) -[\\]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [E] Epidemic ( http://www.epidemic-rs.com ) | Members: 112 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 73.84 | P2P: 75.62) Strength: 82.67 Hp: 81.71 Magic: 76.85 Ranged: 81.97 Skill Total: 991 | F2P based (Homeworld 14) | Cape: Wilderness26 | Last Updated: 11th Nov 2009

(15:27:23) -[\\]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [iR] Intense Redemption ( http://irrs.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 82 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 74.04 | P2P: 76.53) Strength: 84.21 Hp: 82.02 Magic: 83.98 Ranged: 87.34 Skill Total: 1,051 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 16) | Cape: Wilderness26 | Last Updated: 11th Nov 2009

0.5 hp in it ....

i win the arguement again :D i love myself.

Mage + range is more towards IR but... E's organisation levels it out :)

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

IR's still going...

Can't believe this matters so much for the self called #1 P2P med clan.

Fine, let's say you were winning. IR + ~20 Randoms from various other clans or no clans at all were winning against a F2P based clan. The same clan you've been talking trash to for ages saying we suck too much to P2P.

Next Sunday, maybe you won't have to team with 3 other clans to put up a fight against us.

:down:

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

An e-thug trying to flame a "keyboard warrior". I brought my face to my palm.

Quite hypocritical, calling me an e-thug when you rage at your own clan on vent for running from a clan that is clearly better than yours (E).

tbag.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Quite hypocritical, calling me an e-thug when you rage at your own clan on vent for running from a clan that is clearly better than yours (E).

tbag.

We were "running" from CP not E rofl. Have you guys thought all this time I was talking about you guys? LOL

tbag.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.