Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic's P2P Sunday

Bob

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Those members don't wear **** gear. Yours do, that's the difference. I'm pretty sure our entire clan with range only could beat your green/blue/red hide/initiate/rune scims.

2. Yes we did know your exact location when we hopped, that's your problem bud.

3. Don't come P2P anymore if you expect every clan to bring only their memberlist on every trip. Also don't I remember your clan using Bow Of Bob on trips having 40 defence? Nice "pure" clan.

4. Nobody called you a ******, obviously the cc name was a joke but I guess being in Epidemic and all you wouldn't understand that

tl;dr Go ask for help from your local debate team before the next time you post. Oh and to the DP member here for his +1's, go ride someone elses ****.

091112142438.png

"4. Nobody called you a ******, obviously the cc name was a joke but I guess being in Epidemic and all you wouldn't understand that"

(4:15:24) <@Zo> Lolercats ur such a ****** lol

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

I can make screenies with red writing as well, but I don't because I have better things to do. It doesn't make you win. And I'm pretty sure monk robes are better for maging than initiate. Oh and I'm not Zo.

EDIT: Didn't have anything better to do, Screenies only show certain points in the fight

33738837.jpg

so wait, a guy in full monk robes is better then a guy in decent range gear?

woah?

Signature removed

sorry did not kno blak dhide and accumulator made difference in war

yeah because monk bottom and a normal cape makes it comparable? id rather have a person in 'blak' dhide and a accumulator then a person in a normal cape and a monk bottom. even our welfarers our are better then yours.

Signature removed

no cape idiot

he was probably a returner anyways so ha owned nobo!

No he wasn't, you can clearly see him 30 seconds into your own vid (vid starts with IR rushing in).

Nice try though.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

ok kool still dont care

Explains why you keep reading every reply on this topic lmao. I'm sure you don't care.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I