Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Pk Vid 2

Asher

1. Use a song with faster pace

Slow pace = boring

2. Get those mini war clips out of there. Never put clan wars in a PK Video.

3. Creative intro, but do something more ecstatic.

4. I appreciate that the random clips of you guys walking to fally were well editted, but they kind of took the video down a bit for me.

5. Stick to the good people, saw someone rushing a 1 itemer for a 13-7 KO with trout as loot. Use the clips of the people who know what they're doing, like Jig, Wes, and Kenni. Tell people not to give you that kind of crap, it really effects the video negatively to have that in there.

I liked the PVP War vs IR, even though that was a looong time ago it was a nice clip. The clip by N17kid was nice too, was like 3 or 4 hits lol.

3/5

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

1. Use a song with faster pace

Slow pace = boring

2. Get those mini war clips out of there. Never put clan wars in a PK Video.

3. Creative intro, but do something more ecstatic.

4. I appreciate that the random clips of you guys walking to fally were well editted, but they kind of took the video down a bit for me.

5. Stick to the good people, saw someone rushing a 1 itemer for a 13-7 KO with trout as loot. Use the clips of the people who know what they're doing, like Jig, Wes, and Kenni. Tell people not to give you that kind of crap, it really effects the video negatively to have that in there.

I liked the PVP War vs IR, even though that was a looong time ago it was a nice clip. The clip by N17kid was nice too, was like 3 or 4 hits lol.

3/5

We dont care about the loot its what our members can do. we used no full mini war clips only as a background for credits. We havent had any fights vidded at decent angles to be put in our video and we did not want to waste this weeks clips of us fighting and winning alot of fights because those are going into another project.

Aswell as a video to get new people into C (which is working alot better then we imagined) it is a chance for us to advertise our members who bh all the time by letting first come first serve get their clips in the video and naming them. About 1itemer? what it was in world 137 the guy had a risk i was there watching (in the cream hat) he chooses to fight for the fun of it not gain EP before every fight he has hence the trout loot.

A more creative intro means more time wasted, the video is 10:00 already so we used the timeframe we could work with and done pretty well on it. The way you analysis videos i expect IR's video to be perfect if you are going to create one.

And yes my kill was epic because i own.

We dont care about the loot its what our members can do. we used no full mini war clips only as a background for credits. We havent had any fights vidded at decent angles to be put in our video and we did not want to waste this weeks clips of us fighting and winning alot of fights because those are going into another project.

Aswell as a video to get new people into C (which is working alot better then we imagined) it is a chance for us to advertise our members who bh all the time by letting first come first serve get their clips in the video and naming them. About 1itemer? what it was in world 137 the guy had a risk i was there watching (in the cream hat) he chooses to fight for the fun of it not gain EP before every fight he has hence the trout loot.

A more creative intro means more time wasted, the video is 10:00 already so we used the timeframe we could work with and done pretty well on it. The way you analysis videos i expect IR's video to be perfect if you are going to create one.

And yes my kill was epic because i own.

Nothing is perfect, we're just trying to make it nice.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.