Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage runs riot.

Asher

1aa02172.png

First of all Dont forget to watch the Carnage Pk video 2! (video below)

Moving on we massed up in our homeworld and we left with 61 people 73 members turned up to this trip with a peak of 62. Not bad for a 78 ml eh?

Video of the trip

After walking around for abit we got eyes on what we thought was a team, it turned out to be DV.

Carnage starting: 61

Dv starting: 20-30

Carnage ending: 60

Dv ending: 0

After we finished with DV we set out to find DP since they IR decided to team with 2 other clans again, unfortuntly DP had a busy day and any time we scouted them they were fighting. We set eyes on IR+A+EOP in our world outside clan wars so we went for it. We took advantage of the hill and won.

Carnage starting: 62

IR+A+EOP starting: 58

Carnage ending: 39 (after being crashed by MM)

IR+A+EOP ending: ran into CW had like 25

091115165950.png

091115165952.png

091115182357.png

091115224025.png

091115182404.png

091115182409a.png

After a new flame towers we decided to hop 15mins or so later IR slips past our radar and rushes us inside chaos altar, we moved back and let them all get funneled in the enterance as they are famous for doing and then pushed them outside.

Carnage starting: 41

IR+A+EOP starting: 50-60

Carnage ending: 31

IR+A+EOP ending: 15 or so ran to CW we decided not to chase.

091115182303.png

091115182309.png

091115182314.png

Thanks for viewing cya Sunday! or maybe Saturday!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

60 out of a 78 member list is top notch. Nice performance against the other clans and impressive options.

I would like to see a video of this.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

ROFL, I remember when you guys regrouped in Cw with 22 people after mm crashed, we still had 40. we will get pix soon dw.

How could we be in Cw with 22 if we had hopped to a safe world after Mm had came, your seeing me with 10 C members spamming whilst the others regroup. MM came up right behind us whilst IR was inside CW mate, look at the pictures.

Keep the hateration going, more bumps for us and more subscriptions on our pk vid brother!

NEXT

ROFL, I remember when you guys regrouped in Cw with 22 people after mm crashed, we still had 40. we will get pix soon dw.

You shouldn't be bragging, maybe you should merge so you can actually say "we" as 5 clans.

Goodjob C, sorry we couldn't fight, every time we tried to have a PKRI with E, us or E got hit by mains or a clan. We were determined on doing it and really never got to.

Hostility

60 out of a 78 member list is top notch. Nice performance against the other clans and impressive options.

I would like to see a video of this.

Please fix these options to ~40 not 50-60 lmao. You won the initial fight, but we returned and took you guys out to win the whole thing, so good fight there. See you Saturday! Oh wait..

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Please fix these options to ~40 not 50-60 lmao. You won the initial fight, but we returned and took you guys out to win the whole thing, so good fight there. See you Saturday! Oh wait..

Zo bro, whatever your smoking let me have some because if you think you beat us at Chaos Alter you must be high. We cleared you from Alter then we falled in and hopped. Some kids might have followed your runners to CW and you killed them, but winning the whole fight no way. We have uneditted vids to prove we won.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

You running to CW and us not following you is not a win. Id prefer to be good in one and slowly move onto another server instead of having to crash Epidemic in one and team to crash in the other.

You smoke some good sht if you think that you won that fight at chaos alter, you rush us from behind and got pushed and downed, all the way to clan wars and then we log.

around 10 of your guys return to c wars see a few carnage and think "omfg we just beat carnage" lol. tip of the week for ir....return faster lol

O and you might not see us on saturday but i'm sure epidemic, dp , dv, malice etc etc will take care of you but dw we will see you on sunday for our turn :blush:

recommend your team up with a few clans again for that extra support

slapktfo2.gif