Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage runs riot.

Asher

LOL You didnt hop thats a ******* lie, we were having a spam out, you were saying crave carnage and "MM hop so we can own IR" lmfao don't even try to lie about that. I don't think your dumb enough to hop if you really knew you won because you would assume we would be claiming the win.

we did hop and there was a gap where dp and then tlp and then foe and whoever else came in and was having a big cluster fight then we came back and we was having the lil spam outs

slapktfo2.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL You didnt hop thats a ******* lie, we were having a spam out, you were saying crave carnage and "MM hop so we can own IR" lmfao don't even try to lie about that. I don't think your dumb enough to hop if you really knew you won because you would assume we would be claiming the win.

How do you think we went from 20 you saw to 45 before we left our homeworld? in under 10minutes? You stupid dude lmfao.

Even if you want to play that excuse by the time MM even came you were in clan wars. Dont try say that you fought we was Foe because you ran in stepped back out and got sent right back in then in come MM.

DUDE THE UN EDITED VID IS RIGHT THERE ITS NOT LIKE IM MAKING THIS STUFF UP LOLOL

First of all the first fight we won

once i get home i will update this reply with pictures of both fall ins when mm crashed.

We ran in Cw thinking it was foe with ur white hats then we came back out through the north side of clan wars and south made you all clump and raped ur ****.

Carnage ended that with 21 and we ended with 36 in clan wars.

i was there watching and obivously Carnage would have ended with +50 if mm never came. you guys can't really say anything about your win because all you guys did was hide for 20 minutes.

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

Great job carnage.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.