Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption - The Massacre

Reilly

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww scott ran out of come backs so he has to play flame instead of Troll, poor scotty =c.

You have problems though, for actualy careing about people have to say on a FanSite for RuneScape.

Didn't once say I cared about what anyone said. Just said that I don't give a **** what you have to say. You're basically the opposite of Zo. Brought your clan from being half decent to a prolonged yet inevitable death.

At one point when that low level clan merged with IR, Zo was doing well. Now (much like Eop) IR are once again on the brink of death.

Hence TAODC (Or The Alliance of Dead/Dying Clans)

We're just here to put the final nail in the grubby coffins.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Didn't once say I cared about what anyone said. Just said that I don't give a **** what you have to say. You're basically the opposite of Zo. Brought your clan from being half decent to a prolonged yet inevitable death.

At one point when that low level clan merged with IR, Zo was doing well. Now (much like Eop) IR are once again on the brink of death.

Hence TAODC (Or The Alliance of Dead/Dying Clans)

We're just here to put the final nail in the grubby coffins.

Scott, the funny thing about you/epidemic is, You've said that for the last 1.5 years?

When are you ganna realise its not ganna happend, EOP slumped before i got leadership, I'm also the reason we got out of our last one.

I was a high council rank but i've been leading Eop alone for the last 6 months, Which is why charlie left because he was mad i had more success in 2 months then he did in 2 years.

Get your facts straight ********

Charlie was never even a leader, He was just a loyal forum spammer.

You act like you know everything about everyone its SO funny.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

So, if you're such a good leader, why aren't EOP where they were before Charlie left?

Well, Before he left a few members left Due to a few 12-14 year olds causeing problems in Irc, The members who left were old school/inactive members.

Eventualy charlies **** buddy sean left, so there was not much in Eop left for him so he went inactive pretending to App for E then trying to come back, which i then declined him.

People thought Eop was dieing because he left so a few more left.

That is why scott.

I'm not saying i'm the best leader, but i am saying i'm better then charlie and i've done way more then any leader in the past, any rank/member can confirm it.

I won Eop over 10 PCT events all alone.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com