Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teaming

Bloody 2h

What's your opinion on Clans Teaming/Merging in General?

(Try to keep the flame to a a minimum so this doesn't get closed k?)

(ALSO THIS IS LEGIT TOPIC SO NO MOVING TO SPAM)

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously a sign of weakness.....if your clans incompetent in there ability as a (**clan**) to pk then it shows how bad the clan is..it also results in idiotic remarks on clan lists because 2-3 weekends teaming for extra ops would give an unfair standing on a clans performance since it wasn't the actual Clan itself but 3-4 clans in one.. even if the other clan has no trips still don't bealive it's good.

~Dead clans are Dead.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Sign of friendship, cooperation, and teamwork with the same goal of killing idiots who cry about it. Maybe the ones who don't cry constantly such as Fi, Tlp, we'll avoid and just kill the kids who get mad over it. Sorry that your trips weren't up to par this weekend, it shows with your posts on these forums lately.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Obviously a sign of weakness.....if your clans incompetent in there ability as a (**clan**) to pk then it shows how bad the clan is..it also results in idiotic remarks on clan lists because 2-3 weekends teaming for extra ops would give an unfair standing on a clans performance since it wasn't the actual Clan itself but 3-4 clans in one.. even if the other clan has no trips still don't bealive it's good.

~Dead clans are Dead.

your an idiot

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Its because you cant kill a particular clan alone or in because of crashing from others. Team also makes the clans weaker because they feel a dependency on the other clan, soon competition will just start raping the clans teaming alone.

I actually like it when clans team. It always gives us a much bigger challenge and I just push MM harder when we are teamed against. Seems to work as well because we do amazing quite well in the situation. Spices up the very boring pure clan world.

Not sure why you call it a sign of weakness. MM and FI used to team all time but it wasn't because "sign of weakness" it was because some idiot clan would crash every fight we tried to have with each other.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Not sure why you call it a sign of weakness. MM and FI used to team all time but it wasn't because "sign of weakness" it was because some idiot clan would crash every fight we tried to have with each other.

mis-expressed myself. It's a sign of weakness when you have to team with a couple clans to gain a huge opts advantage over a clan who's supposedly "in your league".

I'm fine with two clans teaming to take on a stronger one, just bring more action.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

agreed, dropping mm and fi teamed time after time was always awesome.

yeah having foe team with epidemic to take down mm made me lulz too, and then they started teaming with tlp too rofl

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

yeah having foe team with epidemic to take down mm made me lulz too, and then they started teaming with tlp too rofl

FOE never team unless fighting against clans who are teamed and out opt us heavily.

MM, on the othe rhand ...

Never crashed your war during that time, just made you both end your trips in 30 mins or less.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

FOE never team unless fighting against clans who are teamed and out opt us heavily.

MM, on the othe rhand ...

Never crashed your war during that time, just made you both end your trips in 30 mins or less.

I'll give you credit for the first fight, but killing them on login ain't much to talk about lol

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I think when you have two bigger clans team up say like IR and E on a trip then not cool. But if a decent clan teams up with a small clan who wouldnt have a trip then its okay/

what if a bunch of **** clans team up in p2p?

+ MM saying "lol foe and e teamed up to take down mm"

not that long ago FI and MM were teaming up? to take down foe... which if i remember correctly failed many weekends.

All clans have teamed up tbh, some more than others.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png