Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teaming

Bloody 2h

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, teaming up isn't really FAIR to other clans. In all honesty, I don't find it fair. But hell, who am I to tell a clan that I have lots of friends in that they shouldn't have a pk trip that day because I don't want Epidemic to troll me on PW? I tried to be respectful towards other members of this community upon my entering it, but I've found that people here are too bias, and some too immature, and therefore I have decided that earning their respect just isn't really one of my priorities anymore. I know that Epidemic is the kind of clan that would hunt down Ascendency or EoP to fight them 15 v 50 in either server, and that neither of these clans can currently host pk trips because of that until they get more opts. So am I going to be like "Yo Epidemic that's chill you guys can flame my clan for kicks and get your no namer unit to quote every post I make and then go hunt clans that aren't doing well, and I'll just watch and be like omfg you guys own."

No, I'm a leader of IR, not DP or DV. We don't care what Epidemic does, and we're not going to stand by and watch them ruin clans with amazing communities like Ascendency and EoP's. Therefore, we will allow the clans to come with us, and pay Epidemic back for what they intended to do.

___

A bit of a side note, I can't believe you guys are actually that ****** off that we pulled 77 with a 20 man assistance from other clans, even though it shows what our rivalry has evolved into (which I like, I enjoy our rivalry). By the time we finished our first fight on Sunday and cleared Fi (without losing a single opt), all but two Ascendency and 15 EoP remained. Quit whining, IR pulled 55+, now leave us be and if it bothers you that much just bring some more competition next time. Stop with the personal attacks and the DDoS threats, we really don't care, its kind of lame imo, but you think teaming is lame and we're doing it anyway, so do what you want I guess.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I hope you guys don't find this as a troll topic. It's not meant to be. Meant to be healthy Discussion. K?

Regardless, my response remains the same, maybe without that bottom part added in.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

When I was leader of EOP i tried to avoid teaming at all costs. The only time I agreed to it was when Epidemic knowingly crashed a run in between EOP and DV, we then teamed up together to take them down.

I see it as ok if you're in an official alliance or going into one, it's a joint trip for both clans members to have fun and learn from each other. However I don't know of any alliances that were official except Divine Hybrid and EOP back in the day.

Teaming up is a sign of weakness that you can't take a clan on your own. It doesn't give a true sign of your strength and it won't leave you off better, next week you'll be alone and you'll get owned as it'll be the same people coming to trips.

Then again as quoted on Call of Duty Four; "Teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy someone else to shoot at" I just like that quote :)

I just found it funny that IR members saying they own the kids who cry about it or the nerds or w/e.

I don't know about sundays but the times i've seen IR team f2p usually ends up in them getting killed anyway.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

If a clan gets into a habit of teaming with the same clan(s) week after week, I think that's clearly an unhealthy thing for a clan to be doing. I think clans need to be independant to be strong and progress, though joint-PK trips or teaming up every once in a while shows you're doing it out of enjoyment (and usually the clan you team with is a clan your clan usually can get along with.)

Teaming is fine if the clans are capable of leading their own PK trips every weekend as well. I think, anyway.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Dude next time you try to flame/bait IR atleast try to hide it.

Lmfao. It's not a bait. It's just not my fault that IR happens to be the center of this topic. The pure world happened to have a lot of teaming in it at this point, so i thought a topic was essential. So the question is, why are you so defensive when I haven't said "IR" once in this topic. Is it because you know the word "teaming" automatically refers to you?

TBH I never posted my opinion.

I think Teaming is OK if its done for the right reason. For example as MM and FOE said, they teamed to take down big power houses that would crash repeatedly. If teaming is done for the right reason, I see no reason why its bad. Some good reasons TO ME would be

- Not a good pull

- Getting crashed alot

- Want to have a fun war against another

- etc

Doing every weekend though is considered making an alliance, or merging for that matter.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

If you team, you don't go around talking ****, presuming ****, and saying the clan with the majority of the opts out of the 4 took all the wins.

The fact of the matter is : You teamed, hence your not the real winner, the whole alliance of the clans is. Don't make a topic in Clan Warfare saying you did this, you did that when infact it wasn't you alone. We all know for a fact IR did not pull 50+ on Sunday, they had A + EOP which can add upto about 25-30 members, deny it or whatever the **** you want. The smarter members of this community will see that.

Team if you want to have fun, don't make a topic as 1 clan bragging when it wasn't only you.

Signature removed

******* Goop said "Eop had 10-15" A said they had like 5 and by the time of the foe fight only 2 remaining.

So if we had 75 at the foe fight. 75-13(avg of 10-15)= 62 then -2 A= 60.

IR pulled at the very least 55.

So wait whatever Goop says without proof goes? Disregarding everything about how he hates E and he has his head in Zo's pants right now?

Brilliant.

Signature removed

You can do whatever you want to have more fun. This is a online game, ignore what people think of you.

Agreed.

Some clans find it fun teaming, while others prefer being on their own. All that matters is that you're having fun doing what you do.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

i think its just a bit of fun

mostly higher clans letting a few member from lower clans, to give of them a taste of what its like

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

******* Goop said "Eop had 10-15" A said they had like 5 and by the time of the foe fight only 2 remaining.

So if we had 75 at the foe fight. 75-13(avg of 10-15)= 62 then -2 A= 60.

IR pulled at the very least 55.

If that's so then why the **** do you need to team. Might aswell fight clans 1v1 and get some real wins.

Teaming is sign your clan doesn't have the opts to go out. Which is fine.

But what is *** is when the clan then claims their "within your league" :wallbash:

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Teaming is fine with me, it shows that you are able to work with other clans and have a good initiative to work well with others, which is a good sign for your clan community. But merging is a whole different story! I find merging as when inactivty increases and many of the strong members of the clan move away from the clan by either quitting/get in active etc. It shows a sign of weakness and an excuse to be better in another name, but all you are doing is giving them a moment of shine without them doing it themselves. However teaming is a great opportunity to get to know some other clans and how they work with you and others, learn different tactics, stratedgies and more.

mkygcz.jpg

No, teaming up isn't really FAIR to other clans. In all honesty, I don't find it fair. But hell, who am I to tell a clan that I have lots of friends in that they shouldn't have a pk trip that day because I don't want Epidemic to troll me on PW? I tried to be respectful towards other members of this community upon my entering it, but I've found that people here are too bias, and some too immature, and therefore I have decided that earning their respect just isn't really one of my priorities anymore. I know that Epidemic is the kind of clan that would hunt down Ascendency or EoP to fight them 15 v 50 in either server, and that neither of these clans can currently host pk trips because of that until they get more opts. So am I going to be like "Yo Epidemic that's chill you guys can flame my clan for kicks and get your no namer unit to quote every post I make and then go hunt clans that aren't doing well, and I'll just watch and be like omfg you guys own."

No, I'm a leader of IR, not DP or DV. We don't care what Epidemic does, and we're not going to stand by and watch them ruin clans with amazing communities like Ascendency and EoP's. Therefore, we will allow the clans to come with us, and pay Epidemic back for what they intended to do.

___

A bit of a side note, I can't believe you guys are actually that ****** off that we pulled 77 with a 20 man assistance from other clans, even though it shows what our rivalry has evolved into (which I like, I enjoy our rivalry). By the time we finished our first fight on Sunday and cleared Fi (without losing a single opt), all but two Ascendency and 15 EoP remained. Quit whining, IR pulled 55+, now leave us be and if it bothers you that much just bring some more competition next time. Stop with the personal attacks and the DDoS threats, we really don't care, its kind of lame imo, but you think teaming is lame and we're doing it anyway, so do what you want I guess.

Therefore, we will allow the clans to come with us, and pay Epidemic back for what they intended to do.

So therefore all the weeks you have been teaming now have been a failure due to you not killing us once?

We all know why IR are teaming with A and Eop, and it's not because they enjoy it. It's for two reasons:

A) IR can no longer compete in any server

B) It's plain to see that both EOP and A are an inch away from death. Good time to kick-start an alliance eh?

As for that Intense Redemption guy; Old Pker confirmed that EOP peaked at 20. So you can disregard your whole statement. Even if A did only peak at 6 (Which they didn't) and TAODC peaked at 75 (yes, not 80) then IR would have pulled 49 un-aided.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker