Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pumpin Slugz looking for a clan.

Jeebles

Hello Joe,

I would like to invite you to join 'Uncontrollable'. We are a very new clan, and we hope to get started on our events this weekend. Our goal is to be the best FTP clan, and provide an amazing environment for our members. We think that you could help us achieve our goals, with your experience and leadership qualities.

I hope you consider us, we'd love to have you join us. If you decide not to join us, good luck finding a clan <3.

-Crush

.:: UNCONTROLLED SINCE DAY ONE ::.
Forums | Memberlist | Recruitment Topic

50 Years From Now, When You Look Back At Your Life, Don't You Want To Say You Had The Guts To Get In The Car?
halo2m.png
Successes Only Last Until Someone Screws Them Up, Failures Are Forever.

Hello Joe,

I would like to invite you to join 'Uncontrollable'. We are a very new clan, and we hope to get started on our events this weekend. Our goal is to be the best FTP clan, and provide an amazing environment for our members. We think that you could help us achieve our goals, with your experience and leadership qualities.

I hope you consider us, we'd love to have you join us. If you decide not to join us, good luck finding a clan <3.

-Crush

thanks for the offer, but i think im going to have to decline your offer, maybe if you manage to get 20 members and become well-established, i will reconsider, until then, i am looking for a more established clan.

oo20nv.png

Hey Pump, I don't know if you remember me, but I was Rice_Llamas in DP, and we f2p warred you guys alot. I really liked warring you, and you seemed to be a cool guy, so if your still interested in f2p minis and a lot of f2p, hit up #dpures :)

www.dp-rs.com is our website and our reqs are 83+ which you have!

We have a large pure community which would love to add another member!

Hope you come :)

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Go Green and Go Back to Vo.

GREAT community and Wonderful People [beside's Out-Cold]

Or OB

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...st=0#entry56555

Had to do it VO <3

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..