Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ | Total Corruption PK Team | ~

Pinky Style

Might try and pk with you guys :biggrin: .

#ttc when your ready bro =]

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say we're the TLP equivalent in that sense, haha.

I've suggested some f2p trips and mini's but they never catch on amongst the members so we haven't really tried it except for a couple of outtings.

Shame really.

• 4 weeks later...
Shame really.

i hate ftp ;d

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

Nope, we pwnage

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• 2 weeks later...
dont even come close to Np lmao.

Isn't NP that team that brings more people who aren't NP than those who are to their trips? Also don't you keep 45 defence members on your ml for over a month because you're so inactive? To top things off, you have members who hang out with LTDs and are lucky to have even ever been in your IRC before.

Whatever you say though, bro.

fdvo0z.png

dont even come close to Np lmao.

u seem mad

*Edit* Your right, were nothing like np, we dont take telles on trips, and we take our own ml.

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

We bring friends to trips that arnt on ml because we are not a clan we are a team, we are not strict as u guys that only members on ml can come to trips. Thats what seperates a clan from a team, and no im not mad, its just a fact that u guys never pk or compete with other teams such as team unique bearhead and xtacy and you call ur self #1 lmao. Just sit down and make this into a clan already.

Edit: And dang obese y do u have a pic of ur self dancing as ur sig.

#Team-Np

npsiglol.png

Founder Of Team Np
eX - Higher Force Pk Leader
Retired From Runescape
Irc Nick: Legend

We bring friends to trips that arnt on ml because we are not a clan we are a team, we are not strict as u guys that only members on ml can come to trips. Thats what seperates a clan from a team, and no im not mad, its just a fact that u guys never pk or compete with other teams such as team unique bearhead and xtacy and you call ur self #1 lmao. Just sit down and make this into a clan already.

Edit: And dang obese y do u have a pic of ur self dancing as ur sig.

If you're going to bring more friends than team why not just split up altogether and accept that NP has a near dead memberlist? Also I hate to tell you, but the other teams are almost never out pking and we never hear anything about them, just like we hear nothing about NP. Btw how can YOU call yourself the number one team if you never fight other teams and bring non-ml to trips (obviously meaning it's not an NP trip at all). Can we bring every single person we know to a trip, beat you guys and say we're better? No, because it wasn't TC that beat you, it was just a group of friends.

Don't even try to act like you've beaten us in a fair run-in before because it hasn't happened, rofl. Btw nice joke bro, it's almost as funny as hearing a 1 year anniversary speech about a pk team on an online game.

fdvo0z.png

The fact is that we Can't fight other teams because were sleeping, im not staying up till 4 am to get 1 itemed by np, We're nothing like a clan, we just have some dignity, you go round saying that you've been #1 for so long, but the only reason you are anywhere near where you are is because perfection closed, otherwise you'd still be getting **** on weekly, sit down and shutup, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't talk at all.

Not going to bother responding anymore to your trolls, you know just as well as i do how it is.

Have a good day rus.

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Ranks :o

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg