Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TGG releases Re-Open Vid. & Re-Opening date set.

Shroom

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is either going to be a epic fail or ownage, if it goes well i think epidemic will have some good f2p competition good luck.

Dont think there gonna pull 80-90's for a while but will probably be competition for DP/IR/CP/M Etc.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

I have nothing but good memories of TGG, from countless friendly rivalries to actually being a member of TGG. I just wish you guys decided to come back this summer; I quit RS for good now :(.

I know you can regain your former glory with the leadership skills you guys have. You know I'll support you through forums and Irc :wub:, by the way the name is still gay... :rolleyes:.

pawhv0.png

Fr0ze.jpg

Rip Pure Annihilation
Rip The Golden Gods
Rip Ascendency
Rip Carepdiem

Heh, i wish you guys the best of luck, i already see alot of people looking forward to joining you guys. I hope to see you guys in the future on PK Trips. By watching the video it looks like you won't have a problem will pulling high on weekends.

LETS JUST HOPE this clan isn't just related on the PCL days... those days are over.

~Ryan/Hormone

Best of luck Zell.. and remember choose your staff wisely and don't let morons in your clan to make it fall.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Lets see you re-open again was fun warring you guys back during pcl era :P

sorry we werent w17 massers <3

once i find a pure ima join, i wuz offerd a pure and a main both maxed i told the main didnt kno tgg wuz re-opening as soon as i get a pure ima app for tgg

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

• 2 weeks later...