Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R We #1 Now@??!?@?!?!?!?@?@!

Adamant

Oh hey guys. The #1 thing was sarcastic after UB repeatedly claiming #1 over a useless list acting like it was actually funny spamming it 500x and stuff. Sorry was an inside thing bros.

cant take a joke rofl i declared on foe cause i was bored.. and if u think ur better then us plz declare a full out before you flame us on here

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

We've pmed you our times moron. Not intimidated by jokes in pvp. Thanks for acting tough.

2:30 PM EST is when we set out. Plan accordingly, I'll PM you our world no worries, or better yet I'll even leave our CC open for a bit for you guys. Imo, you're a cwa clan, we'll let our actions talk for us on saturday. Oh by the way, send better spies. Next time, don't send a random kid to app right after you rage after a loss L.

You had a bot spamming the war, and an irc topic for a week. Nice pull, we weren't serious about sign-ups either. By the way, if someone afks out after the wall has dropped, we don't need to drop. I liked how when I tried to explain this to you in IRC, you somehow changed it to my social life.

Lol? Nice pull? People had things to do had no signups, and btw, our irc wasn't spamming it for a week, we spammed it for like maybe 2 days. And send a spy? LOL you just declined an application that wasn't one of our spies. Have fun in vd, were going to put you deep into that slump, and were going to make you close. Have fun inviting epidemic and such on your trips<3

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Lol? Nice pull? People had things to do had no signups, and btw, our irc wasn't spamming it for a week, we spammed it for like maybe 2 days. And send a spy? LOL you just declined an application that wasn't one of our spies. Have fun in vd, were going to put you deep into that slump, and were going to make you close. Have fun inviting epidemic and such on your trips<3

You annoyed me enough to sign in to quote you.

The war was not at a differant time for us. It was pretty much a ******* miniwar, on saturday if you feel like making my job of finding you easier pm me and we'll see if you make us close. Also cool that someone in Veneratio was leading your clan and you start with the non-clan members because we had two Epidemic watching. We start our trip @ 7PM GMT, w57, outside clanwars, hope 2 c u der.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

You annoyed me enough to sign in to quote you.

The war was not at a differant time for us. It was pretty much a ******* miniwar, on saturday if you feel like making my job of finding you easier pm me and we'll see if you make us close. Also cool that someone in Veneratio was leading your clan and you start with the non-clan members because we had two Epidemic watching. We start our trip @ 7PM GMT, w57, outside clanwars, hope 2 c u der.

Someone in veneratio leading, he quit vo, and has retired runescape, and he came back this week? We'll be there, put don't expect anything huge thanksgiving weekend, but i can assure, we will put up a hell of a figh being outlvled gl.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Are you retarded, we haven't sent a spy to anyone, god i love how people can be so idiotic.

4rcher zone admitted he was from UB, also we have a spy in our clan ATM. Dunno who from tho, not accusing anyone, we do it too.

Topic is old, stop posting :|

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH