Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic: The Rampage Continues

Ben√

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not much to say,

"We quickly accepted", It really wasnt, any suggestion i came up with for rules whether it be dangerous cw, pvp/bh, corrupt weapons on, a more evenly spread across the timezone start time were all complained at and rejected otherwise E would not participate. I found that a little sad but hey, this was for fun i just hope in the future you know pay us some respect and negotiate.

Also, i found it a **** move to bind me when you was defending.. you arn't supposed to bind the attacking clan a good distance away from your dd.

On the whole though, was a decent event, got the clan world sitting up and watching was somthing we will look into again in the future.

#TEAM-WALLI

it was a fun practice war - congratz E on the win :)

maybe sometime in the near future we could have a serius war with signups, in a dangerous area, on a weekend :tongue:

but definently, goodjob E, I think that those Foe members who underestimated you, have now opened their eyes and realized that E is a top class f2p clan.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

not much to say,

"We quickly accepted", It really wasnt, any suggestion i came up with for rules whether it be dangerous cw, pvp/bh, corrupt weapons on, a more evenly spread across the timezone start time were all complained at and rejected otherwise E would not participate. I found that a little sad but hey, this was for fun i just hope in the future you know pay us some respect and negotiate.

Also, i found it a **** move to bind me when you was defending.. you arn't supposed to bind the attacking clan a good distance away from your dd.

On the whole though, was a decent event, got the clan world sitting up and watching was somthing we will look into again in the future.

just take a loss for once

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

it was a fun practice war - congratz E on the win :)

maybe sometime in the near future we could have a serius war with signups, in a dangerous area, on a weekend :tongue:

but definently, goodjob E, I think that those Foe members who underestimated you, have now opened their eyes and realized that E is a top class f2p clan.

Ironic...You don't like clan wars?

whats that mena say? E matched opts are as good as MM/FOE. you win some you lose some, oh well

lol Wallis got problems :x

No offense, but he was being nice and giving you guys credit. You guys aren't really on the same level as FOE + MM in matched due to experience and levels. FOE + MM both have higher requirements and both have way more experience fighting with high amounts of people against each other.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

No offense, but he was being nice and giving you guys credit. You guys aren't really on the same level as FOE + MM in matched due to experience and levels. FOE + MM both have higher requirements and both have way more experience fighting with high amounts of people against each other.

It's not due to experience at all. We have members just like you who have been clanning for up to 6 years. We also have new members who have never been in clans before. Just like yours. The only thing FOE and MM have on us is levels. I dare to say it but Epidemic's organisation is probably infact better.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

It's not due to experience at all. We have members just like you who have been clanning for up to 6 years. We also have new members who have never been in clans before. Just like yours. The only thing FOE and MM have on us is levels. I dare to say it but Epidemic's organisation is probably infact better.

Hey remember last time you said your organization was better than ours? Never mind I won't get into it.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

You mean different

The fact its different is implyed by the word "better", If its better how can it NOT be different? So no, I mean better.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

omg im so sorry please dont right in big red things again

on a side note: your still ****, nothing is going to change that

Hey MM newfag, do you have any idea what you're talking about? Or are you desperate to fit in with other MM members so you try and be cool by arguing with us. Nice Try if I'm correct.

On Topic: Yea, was a great war. Hope to see you guys Saturday.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>