Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Veneratio's Package

Mateo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck to all of you, but I highly recomend that you join EOP

simply because we mini'd you alot, and we'd love to have some of Veneratio in our community.

Our IRC is #Clan-EOP

Our forums are www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

Come stop by to see who you like first, Vo is pretty pro make your decisions wisely.

Goodluck,

-Curtis (Teh)

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Sorry to hear Vo closed.

If you all looking for a clan that minis alot in f2p and sometimes in p2p I suggest you join EOP. atm were trying to rebuild to what we were once and start pulling 50+ to our trips. Every single of you will be a really help to EOP. I hope you guys make a good choice. We do at least 4-5 minis per day, we got a 4 day prep with another clan this week and will do more events like these in the future. we also pk during the week and sometimes do 30 min preps when we got enough =D

You guys can find us at #clan-eop or http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Gl to you all :cool:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Well if u like to join eop we have alot of minis and some p2p action u may know that cuz we minied u sometimes u pretty good and can be a great help.I love eop because eop is pretty close clan that everyone is treating good and we have some good memories and always working on new ways to win wars and minis.

MY RSN:i love eop/strmaster803

site:http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?

some vids:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEYhcHv8GvE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DYUJdAn1XQ...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YL4XoBOYAs...feature=related

EOP summer eruption vids.

There alot more vids.

RIP VO from eop.

1499wd1.jpg

Hey my fellow VOpians :]

You guys should really consider in joining EOP.

Because as you guys stated you guys were 1 of the top F2P Mini-warrers.

And EOP is beast at that mini **** you guys even know so.. we eop and vo have some tough ass mini wars against eachother. **** always turns out fun.

I know all of you wanna be apart of that ownage **** amirite?

These past couples weeks/month we been doin lots of P2P Minis about every other day.

But have like 3-minis a day too.

Having P2P Trips aswell. Mostly successful/fun also.

We also have fun trips during the week.

Hope you guys make the right decision :]

#Clan-EOP

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

PM Me on IRC if you got any questions.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

I think TGG would be a good way to start. New "start" with new members and the likes of shroom :)

If you don't want to wait that long, i think TLP would be a good start. We are always P2Ping, having thursday trips/minis and such. But those people mentioned in your post can help us on our F2P.

We pull a decent amount for our F2P rank, and contend with many med level clans. All we need is more people to support our F2P and i think since you guys being F2P based can help us in doing that.

ummm other then that we always have fun in P2P, since crashing is near to non-existent. F2P is way to much crashing and you need opts to support yourself.

Lol @ Malice trying to recruit you after your inconsiderate past with them. I'm sorry to hear Veneratio has closed Matt, one of the few clans I respected. Good luck to you and the rest of your mates finding a clan.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Eruption of Pures :)

Probably one of the most active and friendliest communites around, We allow anyone to mini, we don't only pm certian members we spam Irc and are fairly good at minis. We also don't sit you based on your stats, we may based on your spam/effort but thats all, And we NEVER sit new people.

We also have Daily Pk trips and Events, averageing at around 70-90 combat pures, tearing up runescape and raiseing the price of rune :P.

Anyway wherever you guys go, best of luck to you all.

Your one of the Hardest Opponents we've ever fought, we always underestimated you guys =c and ended up loseing badly.

I am also looking for some new Staff members, due too our Recent slump =/ Such as F2p warlord, new council members etc.. And i've noticed your clan had one of the most responsible and mature staffs around.

We probably have the best TeamWork/Spamming around.

::Example::

Getting into p2p miniwars aswell :cool:

~Best Wishes

-Goop|EopStaff

#clan-eop

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Hmm, i think DP and maybe even EOP.

Dp - Fun pk trips and pull good opts for p2p/f2p + since you both really got along when you pk'd with Dp a couple of months ago

Eop - Mini often just like you did, and you could help em out with that slump;]

Hmm, i think DP and maybe even EOP.

Dp - Fun pk trips and pull good opts for p2p/f2p + since you both really got along when you pk'd with Dp a couple of months ago

Eop - Mini often just like you did, and you could help em out with that slump;]

HI SNIP@@@@@

Honest to God Mateo, I don't think that any clans out there at this moment suit what you're looking for. In my general knowledge of Vo, you guys have always been fond of minis, and the only clans that has requirements that fit all your requirements, they don't mini as often as they should.

I Won't recommend any clans right now because Matteo and Fly r supa mad at me, but I hope you make the right decision for choosing a clan.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Guys i would seroiusly suggest checking out #clan-eop we have a really friendly community. We also mini all the time mainly f2p but we started getting lots of p2p events.

Also you guys would have a big part in helping us get out of the slump we have been in for a while

Honest to God Mateo, I don't think that any clans out there at this moment suit what you're looking for. In my general knowledge of Vo, you guys have always been fond of minis, and the only clans that has requirements that fit all your requirements, they don't mini as often as they should.

I Won't recommend any clans right now because Matteo and Fly r supa mad at me, but I hope you make the right decision for choosing a clan.

EOP does do what Vo did we mini a lot and after seeing all of them, they all meet EOP/EOP jr requirements :cool:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Imo yu guys should come to EOP.We have like 5+ minis a day which shows how active we are(minis being both f2p and p2p).Were also #1 in minis so yu guys like to mini alot yu guys would fit in perfectly wif the clan.Were also like #4 in f2p and we finally starting to get very very active again in p2p.Havin p2p trips every sunday and also been getting alot of new people applying lately because we've finally gotten out of our slump.So overall yu guys shud join eop because we have a very fun community,very active and i know you guys would like us :)

Give CP a try you guys will probably like it :D We have a great community and we also have daily events. We have a lot of minis everday both f2p and p2p. We also get 30min preps a lot for practice. We also have a prep this this week :D. We usually have pk trips on Friday,Saturdays is our official pk trip and on Sundays it's either a p2p for f2p pk trip. Drop by #clan-cp if you'd like, our forums are www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

Gl with choosing a clan hopefully you pick a clan that suits you :D

I'm not going to write about how much we exceed other clans or down talk them.

Instead I'll just start off by saying how fun of a rivalry we've had between our clans in the past.

In the first 6 months of DP, you were always a good and strong rival and were a pleasure to fight against.

I would love to have you join DP so you can continue that as members of DP instead of rivals.

If you would like to join DP, you can message me on irc, [DP]Michelle|Loz (I'm in your channel) or you can

message me on our site: www.dp-rs.com

Good luck with whatever you guys decide to do, you've had a great and honorable run.

Ascendency would also be a good choice. Both VO and Ascendency are probably the only 2 clans that value honor the most. Another good choice would be TGG because it would be a new beginning, but like i said earlier gl with choosing a clan :D

Ascendency would also be a good choice. Both VO and Ascendency are probably the only 2 clans that value honor the most. Another good choice would be TGG because it would be a new beginning, but like i said earlier gl with choosing a clan :D

hm yeah agree with ascendency nice clan very quiet and doesnt get into all the clan drama as far as i know much like VO

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

Whether I knew you guys well or not, it always sucks to see another clan close. I am not really fond of "packages" because of past experience but I'll recommend you a few clans anyways. You probably know me as Epidemic's leader so of course I'd be happy if you guys look into E and like what you see but I'm going to list you a couple clans that I believe you could fit in.

Firstly, my own clan. We're arguably one of the clans with the most potential. We're always looking for more fun, active and experienced warrers. We're F2P Based but we also do decent on our weekly P2P trips. We have about 5+ minis a day so that shouldn't be a problem. If you need any more info, ask on forums (www.Epidemic-Rs.com) or PM any op on #Epidemic.

Secondly, Malice. Yes I've heard about your heated rivalry but I think Malice is also another clan that you'd fit in. Due to that rivalry you probably know them well. F2P Based, active, uprising, etc. Definitely an option to check out if you're willing to leave the past behind. #Malice.

Thirdly, Corrupt Pures. CP is a F2P based clan which is fairly active. Has some experienced leadership and members. I am unsure about their P2P and mini-war activity, something you should ask them maybe. #Clan-CP.

Last but not least, #TGG. Were a great clan in the past, should reopen within a month. Has potential to be great once again. I can't comment on their current performance or activity because they're not open yet but you might wanna look into it.

Best of luck with your decision.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I ♥ ⌂ ♫

If you have the time, look into IR.

1. IR is a constant force in P2P, always giving it our all and always dominating while doing so. Because the winner was negotiable, I won't go into it, but IR stood its ground with EoP on our side in a 20 minute 4v2, and the previous week fought FOE for 35minutes until both clans had to retreat to a safe world (also with EoP). If you're looking for a P2P/F2P clan, IR is a good choice.

2. IR is not, however, entirely F2P. As mentioned above, we do F2P as well. We try our best and have leaders dedicated to success and organization. Having mini warred you guys many times, we know you know what you're doing, and would love to have you add on to our already growing F2P skills. IR is extremely competitive and very organized, our opts are where we falter, and you guys could be that big different to change it all.

Thanks for reading, and good luck choosing a clan.

Our youtube recently got hacked, but if you want to check it out you can look in my sig.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.