Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Switching from Forums/cc to Irc and Site

John`DR

Hey guys, I've been leading a clan for a while on forums/cc, and i think i'd like to start going up the ladder, i'm trying to get a irc and Site going, but it's kind of tough getting my members to start getting started on switching.. any ideas? i don't want to be a *****, but.. i want to start doing this, any ideas?

Well first off; Smart move

You'll be wanting to get your site up first, so start advertising your website ingame with the use of ".c()m" etc. etc.

Then on the forums you can give download links to SwiftKit and mIRC.

Just pray that none of your members are douches and try to report you.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

I've seen your clan on RS Forums.

Nice to see that you're making the change. You just have to tell them to that they need to register before X date or they're out of the clan.

Nice to see that you're making the change. You just have to tell them to that they need to register before X date or they're out of the clan.

^

Give a deadline or they're not apart of the clan anymore. If you don't, they won't really care.

Good luck.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Best way to do it without getting banned is to create a clan youtube channel. Every idiot on the internet knows about Youtube[no offense to your clan just saying in general]. Create a clan youtube channel, make sure you tag everything about your clan in the tags and let them search for it on youtube. Put your clan irc and site in the description box and from there you can explain how to register on the forums via a video or just by talking to them on rs.

Happy Thanks Giving

-Drunk

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

getting members to commit to something like that isn't a easy task. if they dn't want to or just arn't doing it when they say they r, they probably r not loyal enough to be in clan world. its ur decision on wat to do with them. ull need a runehead memberlist as well and youtube like drunk said is a good way for advertisement for your clan. gl in the future but u need loyal friends to continue