Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan World in 1 year.

Zell

Either foe or mm will go in a huge slump. Fi will rebound and be top 2 with either mm or foe whichever one didnt go into the slump. Ugh E will be hanging on by a thread to the top 4 competing with tlp week after week. EOP will regain its "nickname" with gaining tons of 99 rangers striking the top 5.

Malice Dv Dp One of these clans will die and get eatten by mm or foe which ever was in the slump taking them out of there slump

Carnage will die >.<

IR will be once again split into 2 clans lol putting the orignal ir in a major slump

Exile will make a nice little slip between the top 10 clans.

OB and UB will die...

and thats about it tgg will just maintain top 10 clans

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex comes out with some kind of update causing half of the pure clans to give up before releasing another 6 months later to try and compensate for the terrible update.

In no particular order:

MM - top 3

FOE - top 3

Fi - top 5

E - top 5

CP - remain open

DP - close

M - close

IR - remain open

TLP - I'd like to see in top 5

DV - no clue, remain open

C - no clue, remain open

a bunch of small, unsuccesful clans will open and close in the mean time with a handful of which making in to the top rankings, if only for a week.

Omni is my one. My only.

IN one year Epidemic would have called an AC-130 to destroy FOE's Helicopter Gunner, but moments later MM will call a tactical nuke and end runescape

Fatality would call an EMP and make us all confused, while they flank us from behind and jump back into the top #3.

DP will call a Harrier Strike but miss

TGG will go around knifing people

IR will run around with Javelins trying to destory Epidemic's AC-130

P.S: This involves Runescape rankings, you just need to solve the word problem.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Clan's who cannot deal with crashing and cannot (Or will not) crash, will close.

1. Mayhem Makers- Will stay high pulls but die down like the top 3 always does.

2. Final Ownage Elite- Will stay at their current state of pulls.

3. Epidemic- Not 100% sure. Could die down or end up becoming #1 F2P for all I know.

4. Destructive Pures- We'll slow down with pulls, but gain in organization like last time. Will pull 40-50.

5. Corrupt Pures- I don't think all of their leadership happening to die in an unfortunate incident could even close them (-.-)

6. Intense Redemption- Will grow so overly hated, they'll have no applicants and close.

7. Malice- Will go back to 30-40 Pulls.

8. Fatality- No idea, either will gain back top 3, or close.

9. The Last Pures- Will try and recruit a lot to get a spot in the top 3, same result as this time.

10. Devastation- Closed. (Can't live without Kide)

11. Carnage- Either in TLP's present/previous state of P2P with no F2P Ability at all or closed.

12. Iron Legion- Closed.

13. Untouchable- Will try and regain their #1 PCR rank from DP, even then.

14. The Golden Gods- Re-closed.

15. All other living small clans will close, including the majority of small clans created. But I believe there will be another random clan that will do very well, perhaps top 5, then die down.

1. FOE - Think they will rebuild and become #1 once again for a while

2. MM - Overall well and will stay top 3

3. Epidemic - Tbh I think these guys can get #1 f2p easily but it will take a bit of time

4. EOP - Right now they've been up and down but if they really want it they can get it

5. FI - You will get out of the gay slump just keep strong

6. CP - You will boost from no where and surprise everyone

7.DP/M - Two different clans that think alike

8. ^

9. MG - I'm bringing them to top 10 idc how i do it, but believe me I will bring them there.

10. TGG - Will hit top 10 if they strive for it, and continously push there limits.

This is an f2p list

mkygcz.jpg

FOE- going to slump a little but get out of it easily

E- will stay strong but get a shocked by some upcomeing clan and have a huge new rivalry

MM - will remain the #1 pure clan

FI - will get up to being one of the best f2p clans if they just dont give up

DP - will honestly become a real threat in the top 5 clans p2p and f2p

CP - i think something will happen in leadership causeing them to go into a slump

EOP - will only grow atm and work on rebuilding

DV - will be closed

TLP - gain enough members to compete for the #1 in p2p and focus more on f2p

MG - will only get betetr gaining experance become a pro mini war clan and pull a good 40+ for pk trips

M - finally out of there slump will go after the top 7 clans and become a threat to be in the top 5

ir - become a top 5 clan in p2p and change there clan cape pp osl will stop thinking there epidemic

C - will get better and pull a good 60+ to pk trips and show ppl that they are 1 of the best P2P clans

EX - will close maybe unless the organisation and memebrs improve

LT - will close

TGG - <3 only shroom + zell can tell you this <3

UB - will close but as the #1 low level clan

POT - will close

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Some retarded update will happen, causing E and other clans to close. Jagex fix it etc and E re-opens and takes #1

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Fi/tgg will be closed, Foe will be #2, MM will be in a slump #3 and Epidemic shall be #1!!!!!!

Idk about the rest! :biggrin:

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Don't know, things will probably stay the same, i see some clans closing here and there

As for Cp, this is probably the year we make the big decision since me, honey and drunk have 2 years left on our runescape contracts if u wanna call it that but, most likely and hopefully some new guys step up and make their mark

This is probably the most stable we've ever been as a clan, i dont think ive ever lead a more patient and more loyal group of guys, so who knows how much more we can improve in the year to come

If all the ex-TGG actually come together for the remake then i can see them being #9 F2P in no time.

FOE will stay dominate and will have a better year in the P2P servers.

MM will still hold on their F2P reign

E compete and have weeks as #1 F2P,also improving on P2P will be #5

CP will still hold their formal rank and won't move up, might see slumps in the near future and will struggle to do P2P trips

DP~ Will slump again, all the unloyal ex cy will quit it to join a better clan or decide they want to remake CY again.(based on the past)

M~ Don't say ya moving up much, opts can improve but it may not help to the already intense

competition.

IR~ You might of had your biggest peak this year but unless you get your bad rep out of your way i don't see IR surviving for much long, or back to their formal prime.

FI~ Will be back only if your leadership is strong, it has to work together and if it's just a 2 man job then FI won't survive. I see a heated rival between FI and TLP both F2P and P2P, with most of the wins in TLPS favor in the beginning of the year. Once again if the leadership is good enough FI can overtake TLP in F2P, and have good fights in P2P.

C~ Don't say you doing anything special this year, and might have a high chance of closing.

DV~ Sorry guys, the chain-reaction already took affect and it could of been handled better if you had another leader/rank do all the leading and forums crap/speeches. This way when kide quit people wouldn't of panicked and started to quit. I really can't say what DV will face, just to let you know clans like CP and EOP have been through this. All i suggest is to start focusing on F2P more then ever.

EOP~Been in a slump for more then a year and only had a month of glory. Ive heard EOP ranks were always fighting but it was month's ago and it might of changed. Too soon to tell if EOP are going to make it to a good year.

TLP~Had 2 really good months in P2P outpulling FOE and MM by a scale and were dominate for a few weeks. It's dwindled down to kicking our inactives and it's easy to say that TLP will remain in the top 3 P2P clans for months to come. I see TLP more focused on F2P then ever before, gaining ground to be #4 F2P and then having another ML boost.

Pure Warfare and Pure Community will both be closed and overtaken by a new community forum which is secretly being lead by IR. Say WHAAAT!?

Another thread about the future, it simply never gets boring to read what people think. In my opinion every clan have their cycle and I doubt any of the currently clans in the top 10 will close anytime soon.

I'm sure several clans will go into major slumps for a long time period, yet I doubt any of them will close. I'm positive that you all remember when Malice was in a huge slump, same goes for Fatality and Eruption of Pures. Everyone would predict that those clans would close/die within a month or two. My guess would be that all the clans in the top 10 will hit a slump, it might only last 2 weeks or 6 months but at the end all of them will come out of it stronger the before.

All the currently clans in the top 10 all have a solid leadership, staff and loyal members that will put 100% effort into their clan. That's why I'm positive that none of the clans in the top 10 will close.

On the other hand I would guess that few clans would make a comeback such as Fatality, Eruption of Pures and The Last Pures. This comeback will probably take place around February-April, until then I don't see the ranking changing.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• 2 weeks later...
It's just going to slow down, from now on summer will slow down pure clans, people will start leaving and it's just going to widen the gap between top clans and clans trying to reach the top.

FOE & MM will stay top because of their communities.

TGG, M, Dv will have closed.

E will compete with FOE/MM for a while then slow down.

EOP and CP will be competing with each other aswell.

Carnage and TLP will focus more on F2P.

O and Fi will rebound back.

Atleast you're honest with the Epidemic part. Other epidemic said they will claim #1 lol.

FOE will make a comeback and reclaim #1.

MM and E will compete for weeks, until the new "bandwagon" apps as I like to call it stop applying for E, this will carry on for weeks, possibly months, in the end I think MM might come out on top. Hard to tell.

FI will make a comeback, but nothing too special, they might possibly break into the top 3, but imo will remain a top 3-5 clan.

DP will slow down in terms of pulls, because of this their organization might improve, imo they will have an intense rivalry with CP.

CP will get involved in too much drama with DP, if CP wins wins the rivalry fights they will rise, however if DP consistently beats CP I can see CP slowing down aswell, but they won't close anytime soon.

Malice will strive to make a comeback, I predict a smaller clan will close and join Malice which will give them that extra boost they need.

TLP will stay semi-consistent, they always seem to have spurts of 1 or 2 awsome weekends but then tends to slow down again. I predict they will have a couple good f2p trips, and a couple successful p2p trips, then slow down again.

IR will remain silent for a bit, but will come out of their slump by perhaps proving themselves in a full-out to keep them going. Will remain semi-decent in F2P, and will get better in P2P imo.

Carnage will remain decent in P2P, but will slowly start F2P pking more often, this will bring more members into Carnage, but will not make a big differece.

EOP, my own clan, last but not least will strive to keep being consistent and pulling good in F2P, and will adapt quickly to getting into the stream of P2P pking aswell, making us a better clan overall. Will continue to pull good and use our F2P experience/knowledge to be successful.

1-2 clans will close, DV being one of them, not sure which ones, and I think a new clan, or a lower level clan will make an impact and break into the top 10.

The above was made in a random order, by the summer of 2010, this is my predictions:

01.) FOE

02.) MM

03.) E

04.) EOP

05.) FI

06.) TLP - Imo DV will close into TLP

07.) DP

08.) CP

09.) Malice/IR

10.) New Clan

thekingu.png