Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Undefeated Friday - Owning Mains and Such.

Uaex V Jad

Nice lying in your topic :P

HF nearly cleared you guys at new gate, then you got a RG and we fought at GDZ, We nearly had you cleared, then Welfarers crashed and you guys ran away and logged.

Undefeated? What a joke.

hahaha another sore looser

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's your video then? And it's Ldr Kahunka. I've replied to all your posts on page 7 so I can't see why I didn't comprehend them. But keep on flaming me, it's makes you look really good.

Anyway - you're going completely off topic - if you want to flame me or discuss any matters around it then please feel free to pm me.

Mr lord kakuna... You didnt reply to my first post on page 7. #123

But keep on being an ignorant, it makes you look really good.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Mr lord kakuna... You didnt reply to my first post on page 7. #123

But keep on being an ignorant, it makes you look really good.

lol. all you notice from a wall of text is one word 'flaming' you. typical retard ignoring the point because his too sensitive and stupid to comprehend a post containing a few naughty words.

Yeah, the point is I didnt ignore all your comments, read up. I didn't just post "gl flaming" and left it there. And you're a fool when you start about ignoring comments; you haven't countered any of the things I've said; you just called them retarded.

- Show me your video.

- Show me your proof.

- Show me anything that tells the people I'm lying.

If you can't, because you can't, then please stop replying and saying I'm lying - because I have proof I'm not.

flaming isnt necesarily representing your clan badly. however, posting lies like you do, is.

LOL.

slow response was the smallest of the reason, u can even eraze it if you like, the point was that your making up lies, ignoring the point of my posts, and posting invalid screenshots. so in fact, YOUR the one posting irrelevant things, and im not.

because im telling everyone that what you post is ******** (invalid/useless), so im helping everyone whos reading by advicing them not to waste time on you.

Time on me? You keep on posting on this topic whenever I do - you even reffered on a different topic I was reading that I had to go look on this one again. If someone's wasting my time - it's you.

You keep on saying you're correct but you have no arguments that you are, like I said before I have pictures and you haven't explained yourself why my pictures would cause me to 'lie' when they are valid proof.

again, i will REPEAT (because you didnt get it the first time), that i didnt mean that you have ignored my replies, i mean that you have ignored my point in my replies.

and you have not yet countered any of my arguments, as all your arguments are retarded & invalid, or off topic.

You keep on repeating yourself like I don't get it. Point is, you haven't even used a valid argument, you keep on saying retarded and invalid when you have no clue what you're talking about. How can providing pictures be irrevalent and retarded when it proofs my point?