Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Undefeated Friday - Owning Mains and Such.

Uaex V Jad

ikr its great

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your own clan-mates called you an idiot. Why are you still making their statement valid?

lol @ the lies HF bringing

Trent & Zany basically said it all. GF HF.

its something i'll have to get over

i'll belive the hf lies until i see some vids

nice talking with you babe

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers

@1st fight@

you didnt clear us. you banked while we were killing the last few of you ON the battlefield.

so you retreated from the fight as you were getting slayed, and then claims the win at the bank? roflmao.

@2nd fight@

ah so you claimed the win spamming wheres FOE at a DIFFERENT location from the battleground. i understand. now i believe your lies :) *SARCASM*

rofl. you got cleaned on the battlefield. get over it. you put up a great fight and we had loads of fun. (shame about welfarers ruining the final though )

you cannot re-group, after the fight is over, FAR FAR away from the battleground. and spam that you won. thats simply retarded.

@@to answer your question in the last pic' where are foe' @@

we were looting your **** at the actual battle ground 20 lvls deeper.

cheers

It's always nice to see misinterpretations from people who aren't well mature yet. My post was no where an intended flame bait but rather trying to retaliate on this topic where I see it's filled with lies.

- Like I posted; and like you admitted too in your last post; we got crashed by Welfarers. I highly doubt you were still fighting up at gds with welfarers after we left - and I didn't see you there when we left the place - either. We cleared UT at gds too before we went down. And tbh - you don't even have an ending picture to start with.

- The second fight got crashed. No where on this topic I posted that we were taking the obvious win against you the second round. We got crashed and both clans moved on - I just pointed out that it's not like you've won that round.

- Getting "slayed"? I believe more pures got dropped than rune pures/tanks; so you might want to check your voc before putting up words like 'slaying'.

- I have no idea where you saw a picture of us claiming a win at BH bank - but keep it up with your false accusations.

Hf chill the **** out son,

when we decided to leave the first fight there was no hf here, maybe a few running their arse off to bh sw of ruins to save their d hide.

second welfarers cleared you, **** happens.

Even you; Walli, are telling things you don't know **** about. HF got cleared by Welfarers? Don't think so - we left them and cleared UT - then took an ending picture at chaos dwarfs like I posted.

Save our D hide? Half of your clan wasn't even risking. I didn't want to get it this far to start over arguments like these; but you made me do it. I can even show you pics where FOE wasn't even risking 75K.

Second thing you disgrace HF by saying we ran; when FOE have been running away from MM & HF for the past 2 weeks. On the other occasions; respectively MM & HF crushed FOE.

091128101804.jpg Where's the 76k risk?

@ HF, Why are you posting pics of "Where's Foe?" near corp when the fight was centred around GDZ?

I think you may have all returned and then got the pic, Nice inventory FULL OF GEAR, im sure if you were fighting at least you'd have some prayer pot doses missing or maybe a shark or two

I smell lies! :O

091127183431.png

And yeah, we clearly made him take this picture with half an inv to make it look like he left the battlefield but infact he just died.

091127183431.png

And yeah, we clearly made him take this picture with half an inv to make it look like he left the battlefield but infact he just died.

You're telling me some of your clan didn't stay back to fight off welfarers? and i'll ask again, Why are you all not at GDZ where the fight took place? instead, you're near Corp, a quick walk from BH Bank. :confused:

Nice monkfish btw, hope that wasn't his returning food :blink:

You're telling me some of your clan didn't stay back to fight off welfarers? and i'll ask again, Why are you all not at GDZ where the fight took place? instead, you're near Corp, a quick walk from BH Bank. :confused:

Nice monkfish btw, hope that wasn't his returning food :blink:

Good job; you ignored all the rest of my post - don't have to point out the obvious?

No - why would we fight Welfarers? We fought UT and cleared them.

Why weren't we at gds? Because welfarers crashed - we left - found UT on the way and destroyed UT.

Your warlord isn't risking 75k and you're pointing out monks as welfare?

Second thing you disgrace HF by saying we ran; when FOE have been running away from MM & HF for the past 2 weeks. On the other occasions; respectively MM & HF crushed FOE.

091128101804.jpg Where's the 76k risk?

091127183431.png

Unlike some HF who go run single when they are getting piled, we fight/pile 'till our food is gone. You realize our food/runes/bolts alone is a major factor to our risk count? Please don't make it seem like we're welfaring, 'cause we don't support that. I wouldn't have the sense of pride beating a pure clan btw, especially since the majority of you guys are 99 def or nearly maxed. I could careless if you guys are out-numbered because your requirements/stats makes up for it. Running away from MM? Nty. I understand that you're mad, but don't continue with them lies.

Unlike some HF who go run single when they are getting piled, we fight/pile 'till our food is gone. You realize our food/runes/bolts alone is a major factor to our risk count? Please don't make it seem like we're welfaring, 'cause we don't support that. I wouldn't have the sense of pride beating a pure clan btw, especially since the majority of you guys are 99 def or nearly maxed. I could careless if you guys are out-numbered because your requirements/stats makes up for it. Running away from MM? Nty. I understand that you're mad, but don't continue with them lies.

:cough:ran to p2p on fridays:cough:

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers

You're probly too newfag to know, but remember when every clan P2P'd normally on Fridays? MM and Fi ran to F2P, we followed. Lol. MM started the trend. No room to talk really. :cool:

You're probably too newfag to know, but remember when MM stomped over Foe for months and Foe ran to Tlp asking to ally/join trips on weekends? use did that for a good 6 months and MM still stuck around in p2p, wasn't till the pvp update when MM started changing the trips.

Oh and to the people trying to point out I came on the trip, I'm an intro/applicant on another account that was out of p2p so ranks let me come on Term0n regardless of what I've done on it, it's a pure.

P.S: I believe this is the second time use claimed a false win, this is gold.

Pure-Warfare.png

It's always nice to see misinterpretations from people who aren't well mature yet. My post was no where an intended flame bait but rather trying to retaliate on this topic where I see it's filled with lies.

- Like I posted; and like you admitted too in your last post; we got crashed by Welfarers. I highly doubt you were still fighting up at gds with welfarers after we left - and I didn't see you there when we left the place - either. We cleared UT at gds too before we went down. And tbh - you don't even have an ending picture to start with.

- The second fight got crashed. No where on this topic I posted that we were taking the obvious win against you the second round. We got crashed and both clans moved on - I just pointed out that it's not like you've won that round.

- Getting "slayed"? I believe more pures got dropped than rune pures/tanks; so you might want to check your voc before putting up words like 'slaying'.

- I have no idea where you saw a picture of us claiming a win at BH bank - but keep it up with your false accusations.

Even you; Walli, are telling things you don't know **** about. HF got cleared by Welfarers? Don't think so - we left them and cleared UT - then took an ending picture at chaos dwarfs like I posted.

Save our D hide? Half of your clan wasn't even risking. I didn't want to get it this far to start over arguments like these; but you made me do it. I can even show you pics where FOE wasn't even risking 75K.

we did fight welfarers shortly after you got cleared, but decided to retreat. and you got cleared. as in, died. but yeah sure you returned to dwarfs afterwards.. why would i care about what happend far away from the fight though.

using the word slayed is obviously a way of saying that we won, not that we killed more members of yours, which is completely irelevant as we are low lvls compared to you.

i have no idea where you think i said that i saw a picture of you claiming win at bh bank. but keep up with your false accusations mr hypocrite.

i remember after clearing you in the 1st fight, we went to the bank, where HF was at, spamming something like 'we're not done yet'.. roflmao.. your at the bank..

'you disgrace hf by saying we ran' you did run in both fights. 1st fight to the bank with the leftovers, and 2nd fight u ran to dwarfs or w.e you just said. again, hypocrite.

not commenting on the risking thing coz thats just retarded.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

I'm not QQ'ing over this thread like some people - so I have no idea where you got the fact I'm mad. This stays a game for me; lol.

- Dragon dagger; at min. -> 35K

- 20 Diamond bolts; at min. -> 18K

- Rune Crossbow -> 10K

- Power amulet -> 3K

- d hide chaps -> 8K ~

That's almost 75k gear - excluding potions food boots gloves hat.

Proud to beat a pure clan. Mhmmm. You've made the topic about 'winning' over us - just like I posted before I'm not here to do HF proud or anything - I'm here to defend our honour and post about what you're lying about.

- 19 members out of a 109 memberlist have 99 def.

- 51 members out of a 109 memberlist have higher than 50 defence.

Since when did we -have- to risk anything? You're running on the assumption that it's mandatory for FOE, or anyone infact to HAVE to risk, i'm fine pking on a FOE trip with 100 rune arrows a dds and some pots with Rocktail. You must not forget that on a pure you'll need to, on average, return more as your tanking ability severely dwindles with the lack of defensive bonuses you receive.

Usual PK Setup, check the forum applications if you like, rerely does that match what you'd call "Risking" when most foe members can tank at least decently, let's do a little recon here:

FOE Trip gear:

usualrisk1.png

At usual point of death:

usualrisk2.png

So as you can see, if you are a good tank (And someone like a Warlord should be) you won't be risking once you die.

You suggest we bring money just so you can get a better drop? Lol.

I'm not QQ'ing over this thread like some people - so I have no idea where you got the fact I'm mad. This stays a game for me; lol.

- Dragon dagger; at min. -> 35K

- 20 Diamond bolts; at min. -> 18K

- Rune Crossbow -> 10K

- Power amulet -> 3K

- d hide chaps -> 8K ~

1. When fighting a main clan, most of us don't bring dragon daggers, since it's no used against your def. The people who bring them are the maxed, which isn't many in our clan.

2. We're in team-capes, so 20 diamond bolts isn't efficient enough for trips. + They run out, you know? Once again, we're in team-capes.

3. Food runs out, now what? Runes run out, now what? You do the math.

we did fight welfarers shortly after you got cleared, but decided to retreat. and you got cleared. as in, died. but yeah sure you returned to dwarfs afterwards.. why would i care about what happend far away from the fight though.

using the word slayed is obviously a way of saying that we won, not that we killed more members of yours, which is completely irelevant as we are low lvls compared to you.

i have no idea where you think i said that i saw a picture of you claiming win at bh bank. but keep up with your false accusations mr hypocrite.

i remember after clearing you in the 1st fight, we went to the bank, where HF was at, spamming something like 'we're not done yet'.. roflmao.. your at the bank..

'you disgrace hf by saying we ran' you did run in both fights. 1st fight to the bank with the leftovers, and 2nd fight u ran to dwarfs or w.e you just said. again, hypocrite.

not commenting on the risking thing coz thats just retarded.

We didn't get cleared - you can keep on saying it but it won't change the fact we fought UT and then took ending at dwarfs.

091127153331.png

- Us chasing down UT. Then we fell in on TANK and took ending. You retreated yourself too from the battlefield. Based on these 2 facts there isn't a winner. I have no idea why you keep denying this.

- "I remember"... Post pictures.

- You can keep calling me a hypocrite but believe it or not that's kinda lame when you don't have pictures to support your arguments whilst I do - this isn't a battle of word against word anymore since I provided proof.

1. When fighting a main clan, most of us don't bring dragon daggers, since it's no used against your def. The people who bring them are the maxed, which isn't many in our clan.

2. We're in team-capes, so 20 diamond bolts isn't efficient enough for trips. + They run out, you know? Once again, we're in team-capes.

3. Food runs out, now what? Runes run out, now what? You do the math.

1. Mains - our rune pures can't equip everything in game nor can tanks. But ok I don't mind if you have your personal view of what a pure should be or is. And I've went in on that argument a lot of times already on both PC and PF so no use of goin in on it again since our opinions are different.

2. You're in teamcapes, so you'll take more bolts, right?

lol why are these mains getting mad on "pure" warfare?

Another constructive post from Walli. You're making it easy for me on this one. "These mains" as you refer to HF - are different from main clans eventho most of the pures' opinion are different about this. "Pure" Warfare? I'm pretty sure we're allowed to post here.

Again, I'm not mad, I'm still yet discussing the matters with people who want to.

1. Mains - our rune pures can't equip everything in game nor can tanks. But ok I don't mind if you have your personal view of what a pure should be or is. And I've went in on that argument a lot of times already on both PC and PF so no use of goin in on it again since our opinions are different.

2. You're in teamcapes, so you'll take more bolts, right?

Yes. You said we bring 20 diamond bolts, so I had to point that out. We bring more, but it still runs out regardless. Main or 'rune pures', defence still plays a huge factor in your clan, which is why you can take on a pure clan out-numbered.

Can i get a reply to my post, please? ^^ (#104)

Right - why would you have to risk? What's the difference between a non risking pure and a welfarer? There isn't one. There's no reason to maintain the argument 'I have lower def' when you could be pking in no gear and a dds then.

Right - why would you have to risk? What's the difference between a non risking pure and a welfarer? There isn't one. There's no reason to maintain the argument 'I have lower def' when you could be pking in no gear and a dds then.

Yet we cleared your clan twice, how does it feel?

*Facepalm*

You were the only one posting decent arguments untill now.

Guess those ran out too.

Anyway, I believe my pictures said enough.

Good job on your Friday evening out

nah man i was just kidding- I completley see it from your point of view, but at the same time i think you should step back and see it from ours.

We maintained the upper hand most of our fights, we have no reason to risk, but on the same token we only aren't risking when we've used ALL of our food, it seems that Connor had tanked 100% of his food and stuff, so then he was not risking, there's no reason to keep bringing that up :P

I'm going to stop posting because i think i've stated everything i've had to say, See you on sunday i guess :)

We didn't get cleared - you can keep on saying it but it won't change the fact we fought UT and then took ending at dwarfs.

- Us chasing down UT. Then we fell in on TANK and took ending. You retreated yourself too from the battlefield. Based on these 2 facts there isn't a winner. I have no idea why you keep denying this.

- "I remember"... Post pictures.

- You can keep calling me a hypocrite but believe it or not that's kinda lame when you don't have pictures to support your arguments whilst I do - this isn't a battle of word against word anymore since I provided proof.

Your screenshots does not prove your riddicules lies about winning the fights. moron.

and you got cleared from the battleground. i couldnt care less that you kept on fighting random noobs 20 lvls away from the battleground. thats continueing a pk trip, not winning in a fight you got cleaned in earlier at the trip.. jesus christ..

and we retreated from fighting welfarers, a good amount of minutes AFTER you were completely wiped out from the battlefield.

please, start posting some decent arguments or im done wasting my time explaining an idiot what the difinition of winning a run-in means.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..