Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Undefeated Friday - Owning Mains and Such.

Uaex V Jad

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when you are making fun of someone for their IQ, you would believe that said person would be able to spell.

Nah, coz, correct spelling has barely anything to do with IQ, you can spell in-correctly on purpose, because youre ina rush, maybe english is not your 1st language, etc..

those who care about minor spelling mistakes are downies if you ask me.

But then again, it looks abit silly to have spelling mistakes when making fun of peoples IQ :P

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Nah, coz, correct spelling has barely anything to do with IQ, you can spell in-correctly on purpose, because youre ina rush, maybe english is not your 1st language, etc..

those who care about minor spelling mistakes are downies if you ask me.

But then again, it looks abit silly to have spelling mistakes when making fun of peoples IQ :P

Indeed, I don't spend time reading through what i'm about to post. If there's a spelling error, deal with it.

Facts still are your combined IQs couldn't exceed a dead cows.

I bet skillz is an mm newfag recruited by the almighty SPW who has stolen many from the grasp of their pure clans.

:drools:i wish, spw is hot

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Lol, Oddish is the most idiotic person i have ever met, but on topic; Higher-Force i'd like to see a video of you guys clearing foe. That would be the only reasonable thing, to proove what had happend. Someone show a video, and it should be all good.

No one got cleared. That's the point.

nah r1n, oddish is just trolling.

and higher-force have no vids of that obv.. because it never happened.. not outside their little bubble anyway

Lord kakuna, are you still trying to comprehend my post on page 7?? you probs cant because it includes quite a few swearing words. and its VERY hard to understand posts that has swearing words in them, right?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

looks like you guys had a good trip :cool:

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

nah r1n, oddish is just trolling.

and higher-force have no vids of that obv.. because it never happened.. not outside their little bubble anyway

Lord kakuna, are you still trying to comprehend my post on page 7?? you probs cant because it includes quite a few swearing words. and its VERY hard to understand posts that has swearing words in them, right?

Where's your video then? And it's Ldr Kahunka. I've replied to all your posts on page 7 so I can't see why I didn't comprehend them. But keep on flaming me, it's makes you look really good.

Anyway - you're going completely off topic - if you want to flame me or discuss any matters around it then please feel free to pm me.

Indeed, I don't spend time reading through what i'm about to post. If there's a spelling error, deal with it.

Facts still are your combined IQs couldn't exceed a dead cows.

**** off you ignorant ****, you dont know us

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

Nice lying in your topic :P

HF nearly cleared you guys at new gate, then you got a RG and we fought at GDZ, We nearly had you cleared, then Welfarers crashed and you guys ran away and logged.

Undefeated? What a joke.