Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level PCL!

Pooninranger

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this trying to prove me wrong?

I could attack maybe 4 members, IF THAT.

The 3 40s that couldn't attack would have made a difference, and we couldn't attack some of you.

Once again, ignore everything I say. CS+UB=110 Members vs 25 members, keep teaming morons and thinking you're actually decent for it L.

The 3 40s that couldn't attack would have made a difference, and we couldn't attack some of you.

Once again, ignore everything I say. CS+UB=110 Members vs 25 members, keep teaming morons and thinking you're actually decent for it L.

We had a total of 24 members on that trip..?

RSN: Forfeit_Now
IRC: [iR]Ryan|Forfeit_Now PM for any help!
ryansigh.png
intense.png

Lol, 25 and 24 are practically the same

Get on topic though :s I want to know more about the pcl rather then see arguments page after page

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We had a total of 24 members on that trip..?

25 Members in VD vs the 110 members in CS and UB. You pulled 24 with two clans with 110 members combined after massing in both chans.

Yet CS still find something to boast about. Next time, come alone, and we'll give you a fight anytime. Was fun tricking the UB leader though, free 100k.

Retarted ***** clans who approve this.

I liked this quote.

Are you just advertising for your clan? Contact info should be in #PCL, not #CS-Clan. I don't see why it should be #CS-Clan in the first place. I don't think Conspiracy itself makes up the whole low level era, does it?

Since when did the low clans agree on this. I find this **** stupid. Past is past, present is present, what the ****?

Something called the wilderness now. Scared to lose stuff? Don't give a ****.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Lol, 25 and 24 are practically the same

Get on topic though :s I want to know more about the pcl rather then see arguments page after page

Some clans go have scheduled miniwars in the same world

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Idk your obviously a retard, and to be honest why are you putting UB in this. I had respect for vd, but you guys have lost it. Your members are pathetic, flammers, and very immature, so are your leaders tbh. Btw that thing wasn't officialXD we were massing for a mini and had like 5

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Idk your obviously a retard, and to be honest why are you putting UB in this. I had respect for vd, but you guys have lost it. Your members are pathetic, flammers, and very immature, so are your leaders tbh. Btw that thing wasn't officialXD we were massing for a mini and had like 5

Unfortunately we don't care for your respect. If you come to our clan and start trash talking it, we'll do the same to yours, and we won't stop because your clan is in an inactive slump. Make your saturday topic already, maybe you can pass 7 sign-ups this time.

You weren't massing for a mini, one of your leaders had planned a week prep PKRI with Team Unicorns. (There's pics of the IRC convo) Why lie so much? You also had about 10 when we first hunted you. We had a scout on you.

There was only a PCL before because there was no wild to use. Now that there's a wild to use, you go back to CWA. Lol.

*No Allying with other clans - Exceptions are when your clan can not pull enough, and therefore has to team up with another clan who cant pull enough. TOTAL number must not be more than 20 for allied clans.

Hypocrite.

On topic - Stupid idea, you're obviously scared to go out in PvP

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

was a decent idea, but has already been ruined.

Exile, Mg, and Divine Brutality are all going?

I know there is an 80-cb cap, but all three will just turn up with 20-30 level 70s, which is definately not low level. How are the smaller low level clans supposed to compete with that?

nice way to kill morale, cause smaller clans to close, and lessen competition.

But maybe Cs wanted this from the start so that they could be *#1 low level clan* omylawdz.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I know there is an 80-cb cap, but all three will just turn up with 20-30 level 70s, which is definately not low level. How are the smaller low level clans supposed to compete with that?

But maybe Cs wanted this from the start so that they could be *#1 low level clan* omylawdz.

Was that not obvious lol.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

it was UBs idea to invite all the med clans, not mine, and since were working together on this, idc. Dont turn up then?

Unfortunately we don't care for your respect. If you come to our clan and start trash talking it, we'll do the same to yours, and we won't stop because your clan is in an inactive slump. Make your saturday topic already, maybe you can pass 7 sign-ups this time.

You weren't massing for a mini, one of your leaders had planned a week prep PKRI with Team Unicorns. (There's pics of the IRC convo) Why lie so much? You also had about 10 when we first hunted you. We had a scout on you.

There was only a PCL before because there was no wild to use. Now that there's a wild to use, you go back to CWA. Lol.

I obviously couldn't give 2 ***** if VD had a spy in my clan. You guys are pretty much dead, why not close while your ahead, and what the **** are you talking about we never had a 1 week prep vs team unicorn. Show me the irc convo i couldn't give 2 *****, and Untouchable didn't have 10 i can guarentee that because i stopped by earlier and saw 4-7 in between there.

And we will be going out on Saturday in the morning, PCL is a fun idea for people to do in friday and just have a very good time. But let me guess VD is to cool to go to pcl. I've also been hearing rumours your leader is 39 def wut???

http://i50.tinypic.com/swxpog.png Thanks chloe<3

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You guys are pretty much dead, why not close while your ahead

Made me laugh, our leaders are both 1 defence also. You did have a 1 week prep which only [|BLUE|] knew about and ``Amber lead, shows how **** your idiot clan is that you get such events and don't tell anyone til 30 minutes before. Was fun "Crashing".

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Lool does Chloe have a special condition that she is on the ******* rag every day?

Like all her activity on PW is dedicated to flaming VD.

This **** is redic.

dontchokesig.png
abbybait.jpg
Proud Council of Carpe Diem
93641862.jpg

I obviously couldn't give 2 ***** if VD had a spy in my clan. You guys are pretty much dead, why not close while your ahead, and what the **** are you talking about we never had a 1 week prep vs team unicorn. Show me the irc convo i couldn't give 2 *****, and Untouchable didn't have 10 i can guarentee that because i stopped by earlier and saw 4-7 in between there.

And we will be going out on Saturday in the morning, PCL is a fun idea for people to do in friday and just have a very good time. But let me guess VD is to cool to go to pcl. I've also been hearing rumours your leader is 39 def wut???

http://i50.tinypic.com/swxpog.png Thanks chloe<3

Possibly because the lack of dedication in UB, you might of had 4-7 after we cleared you. Initially when we cleared you, you had 10ish at least.

You are calling VD dead? Your clan didn't go out because you had 7 sign-ups out of 51, while we had the best trip out of the low level clan category. Then on Sunday, we cleared you 1v1, and then you had to team with CS to compete with us, and we still didn't end. Funny, how you call us a dead clan. I'll go get the IRC convo.