Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

the wild dieing helped us get better ?

blue

well i thought about it and in that time of wildy dieing " the bh crator era" we had a time to train are stats and make mils of GP !! and stuff to prepare for Pvp its weird but if the wild never died i bet we would have pked alot more then trained and some of you guys my not be maxed atm i personaly think thats a big price to pay for good stats i still wish old wild was here but ... cant do anything about that what do you think about this ? just a thought idk im bored..

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

No back then clans piled instead of pushed

And actually spammed like crazy lol

Clans these days are pathetic

Old wild some clans could win fights out numberd by 20, we all know that would never happen

Also a clan cant get a fair fight, aspecially with the wildy being surrounded by safe and single zones.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

I think you have a decent point although now there is no respect or honour between clans. I remember a time when the community disrespected clans who would crash planned run ins and now it's a common thing. Shame tbh although I prefer this to PCL.

mmflash123.gif

I think you have a decent point although now there is no respect or honour between clans. I remember a time when the community disrespected clans who would crash planned run ins and now it's a common thing. Shame tbh although I prefer this to PCL.

Yep. The crashing is really pathetic but it's the norm now.

Hostility

Yeah, I find this unbelieveable myself as well as the wildy restrictions with single & safe-zones, it all sucks. But the crashing's at a new level, and to be doing that at a time when the wildy ALREADY sucks? Wow, some clans are just more retarded than I thought. Crashing back then was OBVIOUSLY a no-honor act and that made other clans hate you.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Not at all. If the wild was still around there wouldn't be as much 20-39 def (CP, E, TLP).

No offense but im really tired of your ******* ****. Every single one of your posts are some sort of troll. Are you just mad because CP E and TLP are all better than Your **** clan will ever be? Just ******* face it you **** your clans **** go kill yourself.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

No offense but im really tired of your ******* ****. Every single one of your posts are some sort of troll. Are you just mad because CP E and TLP are all better than Your **** clan will ever be? Just ******* face it you **** your clans **** go kill yourself.

don't get trolled drunk i love you too much to let it happen

i was happy when the wild died, it wasnt as much of a golden era as people make it.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Every clan was better back then. Clans weren't afraid to fight each other

Epidemic would fight Fatality some times.

I forgot other stuff that amazed me.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Tbh, I think PW should make a weekend event where clans can't crash eachother and try to find fair run ins with other clans. If a clan crashes, they and their community is barred for like a week or something.

Would be fun w/ a weekend of no crashing

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Old wild was more fun because fights didn't really have "Territories" as such - sure some did but definitely not all, these days almost every fight is. I hate territory fighting, despite my range level.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Tbh, I think PW should make a weekend event where clans can't crash eachother and try to find fair run ins with other clans. If a clan crashes, they and their community is barred for like a week or something.

Would be fun w/ a weekend of no crashing

Letting a community site run pure clanning would make me abandon the use of such a community. That idea is another dumb thought.

No back then clans piled instead of pushed

And actually spammed like crazy lol

Clans these days are pathetic

Old wild some clans could win fights out numberd by 20, we all know that would never happen

Also a clan cant get a fair fight, aspecially with the wildy being surrounded by safe and single zones.

A beat Dp 20 down

made things worse, made some things better

worse: lack of organization, lack of standards when they are abused, more difficult to recruit serious people

better: probably lack of standards when not abused, freer atmosphere, no1's in a pressure to do anything, u just play the game, if its good then its good, if it's bad, then if you know how to lead, it's still going to be alright

things really have dropped off, i mean, maybe its because im an old ass relic in terms of runescape age, it just really isnt as "dramatic" and feel good or feel bad, the feeling when u accomplish something, it's just non-existant, ive done everything u can name lol, my clan's done everything u can name to, and u just feel like its died down since you've had wildy to bh to pcl to pvp to bh to pvp and bh, who knows whats coming up next

Wasn't really trolling but cp does have more def than some clans. And i do have constructive posts (rarely) and I appreciate your response but I could give careless about your opinion.

Also my warn level is 80% so probably won't be around much longer. :confused:

Edited by Ricky