Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ode to Ascendency

Ray

I'd like to thank Epidemic for always being there. When we had that planned run-in vs EOP, you were there. When we were fighting DP that time, you were there. In fact, pretty much every run-in that I recall, you were there. So thank you for always being there for us Epidemic.

Lol'ed@that. Thanks anyways.

I saw Ascendency as one of the most down to earth clans who always were just around the corner havin fun with what ever they had. No one could take away the community you have constructed, as it is the same with many clans. Good luck in the future Ray, and every single Ascendency member.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in and out of this clan a lot since the very beginning. Rejoined about two weeks ago. Had my best times in this clan with the Late Night/Team Blackout events.

We had our good and bad times, we always managed to have fun though.

My first pure clan... gone. Ascendency's closing was long overdue though. Should have closed when I left. Ascendency is more then a clan, it's where I've met some really good people whom I believe that I have great friendships with. Being named MotM in my first month in the clan, that's what I call dedication. :P Calling Nate in the middle of the night when he fell asleep and was snoring on vent was one the best memories. Anthony/Alexis dying at CWars was lulz. Me, "Demolish!" lel. The late night minis were amazing. Beating Malice without ever losing a member was great lulz. Although they beat us that one time because I was first pile all 3 rounds... Surriously? <3 Malice. All ex-a join #zulus. :)

Memories of Ascendency. I don't take screenies cause that's for dorks.

Look at how bad of a mini'er I was back then. My first mini with A I believe.

Me on ceejay's old 20 defer.

Lulz at havoc.

Funnest prep ever. First to 100 on turrets ftw. Kinda weird I rarely got piled considering I was 31 pray.

I have more vids of minis just didn't wanna upload them.

siggy.png
Thanks Toby
shadowman2newfont.png
Thanks Julian.
motmapril2.png
mostircact.png
fliegetn0.gif

Everyone that knew you will probably think of you as something different, but I'll always remember mini'ing with you as level 40s and 50s with Tenacious. It was always fun, and I never quite forgot how Ascendency always started out as those 40s and 50s that we once mini'ed :)

lifes a ***** n then ya die

There is so much I could say, you guys had a rare once in a lifetime community. Rest in peace Ascendency and anyone who has a problem with that can:

090829133347.png

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time