Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Making Our Mark November 28th

Le3t

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol not even gonna bother arguing on this topic, EOP had 24 people when you rushed us from behind when we were on our way to clan wars, which is 72 opts not 100, once we got a solid regroup for once we had even numbers as you...took us like two or three quick times to get everyone falled in on me at clan wars because we had no vent. If I recall correctly we were pushing you guys towards altar with like 30-35 people when MM crashed.

I don't want any flaming in this post because it's your thread, dunno what happened EOP and CP used to be on good terms but it's kinda low to take a stab at us like that just to try and claim a fake win...whether it was for publicity or not...atleast state the true facts....you said our ending opts was 60 in clan wars, when in fact our ending opts was 90-105 and we were able to get some solid piles before MM crashed.

Last but not least, you cut your vid off at the partright before EOP rushed you guys and started pushing you, here is the actual vid, you can see us chasing you guys south until we heard MM was coming and 5 seconds later MM crashed...

Yes, im extremely bored....thats why I made this post.

Cya Saturday I guess....and grats on the rest of your trip.

u just argued....

I already explained our reason for going to clan wars, it's where we intentionally went to regroup but you guys rushed us from behind. We fought FOE, went to BH, banked and got a quick fall-in, and told returners from FOE fight to go to clan wars...thats why our numbers went from low, to high within our 5-10 minutes of fighting.

Respect for the fight though even though you guys wouldn't accept a planned run-in, and instead rushed our 75 opts...if you want me to say you won then I will if thats what it takes to make you happy, and make yourselves look good...

Expect to see us Saturday though, perhaps more than once.

thekingu.png

Lol not even gonna bother arguing on this topic, EOP had 24 people when you rushed us from behind when we were on our way to clan wars, which is 72 opts not 100, once we got a solid regroup for once we had even numbers as you...took us like two or three quick times to get everyone falled in on me at clan wars because we had no vent. If I recall correctly we were pushing you guys towards altar with like 30-35 people when MM crashed.

I don't want any flaming in this post because it's your thread, dunno what happened EOP and CP used to be on good terms but it's kinda low to take a stab at us like that just to try and claim a fake win...whether it was for publicity or not...atleast state the true facts....you said our ending opts was 60 in clan wars, when in fact our ending opts was 90-105 and we were able to get some solid piles before MM crashed.

Last but not least, you cut your vid off at the partright before EOP rushed you guys and started pushing you, here is the actual vid, you can see us chasing you guys south until we heard MM was coming and 5 seconds later MM crashed...

Yes, im extremely bored....thats why I made this post.

Cya Saturday I guess....and grats on the rest of your trip.

you were regrouping at bh for like 15 mins with us... if 15 mins isnt a solid regroup i dono what is.:/ argument failed.

yeah and drunk lied about opts, id change it if i could on this topic.

and to some kid up there was to why u thiunk we "retreated", ummm we had u al in clan wars and u guys just lkept taking 1 step out and running back in so i told all CP to get to bh... then u rushed like 10 people.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

I already explained our reason for going to clan wars, it's where we intentionally went to regroup but you guys rushed us from behind. We fought FOE, went to BH, banked and got a quick fall-in, and told returners from FOE fight to go to clan wars...thats why our numbers went from low, to high within our 5-10 minutes of fighting.

Respect for the fight though even though you guys wouldn't accept a planned run-in, and instead rushed our 75 opts...if you want me to say you won then I will if thats what it takes to make you happy, and make yourselves look good...

Expect to see us Saturday though, perhaps more than once.

**** planned run ins, sttart scouting boiii. and btw when foe rushed u I think, we were coming right for u guys, but we went south and u guyds went north at hillz so we completly missed eachother... we werent avoiding you at all on saturday.

and thanks for the threat, goodluck?

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Alright, here's how i see it, when u get ur ass pushed into clanwars, u lost , that's it, if you re-charge again in 5+ minutes(which ur vid was 8 minutes long in double speed i think), then that means that's pretty much a completely different and 2nd fight

We were in Clan Wars for 20 seconds of the video, from 1:50 to about 2:10. That's not 5 minutes.

But that never happened, look at ur vid dude, u never even went to chaos alter where Cp was, u never even started that 2nd fight, mm crashed u guys, I think all eop was attacking was stragglers like usual that we had

It was one fight, we always had 10-15+ people outside clans wars. Only time we had a majority in there was when we were regrouping the people we lost from an earlier fight. It was all one fight and you guys retreated to clan wars.

I love eop, russell, but cmon man, no offense, but u know me, i know how to argue and u cant tell me im lying because u know me better than other leaders do and I always say the truth

Eop had 27 people, counted on drunk's right click on his vid, I think Cp had 35+, from what it looked like, it wasn't even a large skirmish to begin with, not really a big deal

I'm not sure if you knew this, but you quoted me, not Russ.

Eop had 24 people. Count again, and don't count the 20, 32, or 37 in the right click. We were down 10 people from the fight we had earlier with FOE and we were still regrouping, which is why we were in clan wars for 20 seconds of the video. Once we were back on more even numbers (CP still had more then EOP), we pushed out, and you guys were still retreating.

To me, if u stay in clanwars, hugging around, camping back and forth clanwars, then the other clan doesn't have to waste their time finishing them completely off before they get bored and re-pray or something else like drunk had in mind

You can't make this argument. Look at my video. Our recharge was at 2:10. The last rank I see is at 3:20, 2 minutes and 20 seconds real time. If your ranks were there, that means your clan was still there. Soon after, you retreated, well after our re-charge. This concludes that you retreated from the fight after we regrouped.

But if u come back out in the 5 minutes or later i told u, then alright, round 2, set and go, but sadly, that never really happened

That's my opinion because the other clan would know who's winning or losing in said situation when ur not doing anything offensively other than going outside and being piled, that's just not even fighting

We weren't going out and being piled. We actually killed people, as you can see in the video.

I'd also like to point out that you guys had people in clan wars to, who were doing stuff like eop memebers, (being piled and entering clan wars). I will provide examples if needed, but you should really just watch the video.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Only got one thing to say, no one won at the lava gap.

DP and CP had both been fighting agressively until you went north of us and DV attacked from the south. At this point we called on vent to move east and get out of the sandwhiched. CP started attacking us again and no progress was made until MM crashed and we called returning off.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

excuses excuses.

Mateo. VO still alive???? Damn give it up already >.<

Eop + DP - I know you don't want to accept it, but face the facts. We won.

pretty sure Dv attacked us from the south but ok

I'm just going to say you didn't beat us, lol.

I'm sorry but DV hitting us and sandwhiching us then Epidemic crashing (I believe) doesn't really make you able to claim much a win.

In my opinion we were winning from my point of view because you moved north KNOWING our war was getting crashed, while that happened you lost a few people in the mist of it.

Good job, but I didn't really see a clear winner of CP vs EOP either, lol.

Hostility

it was a really good fight DP but as you can see our organization was better and theres proof of that in the video,

we deafeated u guys with less OPS, hopefully we can have another good fight like that =]

Looks like you had a fun trip, but the "clean run-in w/ DP" is kinda a lie as Dv crashed at the end, making it impossible for us to pull out a win from two sides.

@8loodyarcher: You were down opts, and? Dv crashed making the fight a CRASHED fight....

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Dude what are you talking about DV crashing, if anything it should be us complaining. Watch our video DV hits us from the south and we just move east. Epidemic came at the end when their were about 8 Dp left?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~