Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Making Our Mark November 28th

Le3t

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you had a fun trip, but the "clean run-in w/ DP" is kinda a lie as Dv crashed at the end, making it impossible for us to pull out a win from two sides.

@8loodyarcher: You were down opts, and? Dv crashed making the fight a CRASHED fight....

why are u complaning? dv hit us from the south, i dont kno about u guys but we have some epic leaders in vent, u saw us moving east and 5 secs later rushing you from the north ? yea i saw that,,,,

andd plzz DP had like what 5-8 people left when MM, E idk crashed ( im not sure who crashed at the end )

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

this proves a CP victory over Dp....

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

looks like you had an enjoyable trip :)

- just my opinion mate (bit of constructive critisism)

that blue font clash's with the grey back ground, i had to highlight it or squint my eyes to read it.

but then again could just be my eyes ^_-

True Barraqe, stop acting like you know what happens in pure wars, when you joined cp you didnt know **** and now you think you know a whole lot cause your riding SPW.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Good Job CP, you notice during EOP fight you see people logging in during video and a fall in running away, was 80+ epidemic, could of easily crashed but we didn't as we saw you were in a fight. Tbh i'm just sick of the sterotype of Epidemic crashing.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png