Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Maya Rebornz

Caregiver

Hey guys, soyea, Maya Rebornz is clan searching.

I love f2p pkaying, multi and solo + Mini'ing. Basically everything that clans do :)

All in all i'd just like a clan that I could lean on and be proud of and possibly help rise to the top, and one where I can have lots of fun in ^^

091130000417.png

Previous clans are: Malice, Veneratio, Infection, Final Legacy and Fatal Purez ^^ [that I can remember]

Thanks(:

101004171937.png

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice skills there Maya. :)

I would say Ascendency but they closed.. :(

But now i'd say EOP.

EOP is pro tbh but.. up to you :)

Hope this helps. ;)

EOP would love to have you

Inappropriate signature.

Hey Maya, Its Lolnicebones, I beleive we have pked together in Team baked? Join destructive pures #4 in F2p and P2p, growing rapidly. You might know L0vemebabi to she just recently joined DP :), Perfect clan for you f2p minis nearly everyday, 2 f2p trips every weekend. Check us out at #dpures, www.dp-rs.com or our forum in 80+ reqs on here.

090722005504.png

Hi Maya, you should check out #Epidemic. Good luck looking for the right clan. If you need anything about Epidemic PM me on IRC.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

You should join EOP b/c we do all you ask for =D

#clan-eop for more info =D

Gl picking a clan

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Lord ReWaZ shall claim this F2P champion and craft thee into a fine Mayhem Maker if he is given to chance...

/msg [MM]R-3-W-4-Z

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

What you're looking for has basically described Epidemic.

You said you like F2P warring/mini'ing, Epidemic has ATLEAST 5 minis a day for F2P, ATLEAST 1 Prep a week and a 3 hour action packed trip on Saturday, along with fun events on Friday (sometimes trips).

You need a clan where you could learn from? Ask anyone in #Epidemic that joined in the past year how much they've learned in warring and community-wise factors, and you'll have a huge conversation coming your way.

A clan to help reach the top..

Which clan has shown the most potential in the past year and hasn't stopped rising? Epidemic.

Exactly 1 year ago E was fighting Divinity for the #10 spot in F2P and it's dream pull was 40, just this last Saturday we pulled a solid 93 and took down the first ever Pure clan and grasped #1 for the first time.

Your vast experience in warring, clanning and your mature attitude can help E reach its goal and we gladly welcome you into our community.

Click on my Sig to watch our videos, and hang around #Epidemic to get to know us better!

*P.S* We've got Plode!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Hey Maya.

Join DP. A few ex-vo here, you'll proably know. :)

If your more interested in p2p then joining DP is the right move.

Although E are proabaly what you should be looking for if you want f2p pk trips with 90+ people.

DP's pulls are around 60+ atm.

Some of VO joined EOP, so if neither DP or E takes your fancy EOP doesnt seem like a good choice.