Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Higher Force's Sunday. PvP/BH.

Ldr Kahunka

T--A--N----K's VIDEO OF VH FIGHT -

We got word Valhalla was eager to hit us this weekend and had a prep for it to hunt Higher Force. As you may or may not know Valhalla is one of our biggest rivals and is another rune pure/tank clan like ourselves. We weren't going to be defeated so we also got a prep but it was only 4 days. Higher Force started off extremely well with a huge pull of 85 people to begin the day.

HF Starting (we had 85 but some were slow):

091129202001c.png

VH Starting (58 people in game)

We soon heard Valhalla was up around lava gap so we charged from the south and the fight begun. HF's push was solid and we continued to run through VH's ranks and maintain piles on them killing them one by one. There wasn't too many VH left after the first push and we heard they were re-grouping at New Gate. We charged New Gate and had VH on the back foot from here on in. VH was pushed back to 50 ports and around to choas ele and above rogue castle.

Soon after that was cleared he headed back to New Gate only to get word VH re-grouped at 50 ports again. Again we rushed and cleared them. From here VH re-grouped at greaters and we charged again. VH simply could not maintain numbers and was cleared from greaters after some fighting.

I got a ending pic here but we had one more little fight.

HF ending 73 people

091130075606.jpg

VH 0 people.

The final fight with VH was on another world north of clan wars near ruins. We got VH on fall in and dropped a lot of them here and chased the rest into Clan Wars. VH ended their trip soon after. Good fight Valhalla and i hope we can do more in the future.

VHGWAS.jpg

091129203215.png

1mlootthxvh.png

091130074203.jpg

serenstatthxvh.png

091129155317.png

After this we heard another of our rivals Phalanx was at Clan wars. We rushed in only to find Divine Forces at Clan wars on the hill.

After speaking to a DF official we were told they had 60 (but i don't know if thats true cos it seemed like they had less). HF started with about 73.

After a fight on the hills we pushed DF into clan wars and they didn't come back so we took ending.

RushingDF.jpg

HF 68

091130085625.jpg

DF 0 (left battlefield)

Enjoyable trip with some solid performances. Good fights to VH and DF.

**** VIDEO'S ****

Vidded by T--A--N----K

Vidded by Parckie

^fight vs df^

Vidded by Parckie

good job HF.

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

I'm afraid to inform you that they can post here. Want to ruin their topic? Then you'll have to deal with me or you can think before you say.

Edit: Took out the other communitie's link there, as there isn't one from there to here.

Nice job HF.

Looks like there isnt much competition in the main world.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif