Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise | Did We End Your Trip Yet?

Adamant

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were not hiding the fact we were with Vigilance, and they only made up a small majority of our pull.

Whats even more shocking is that VD actually told us they had a pull of 14 when as you can see they had 20, and they revealed little about our planned run-in and rushed us when we were changing location when we had agreed to keep each other informed until the fight.

Don't even try and deny this VD.

tmapw.png

We lied about opts, shocking

and dont make out that I should've asked if you were teaming lol. But yeah I told you we were at w17 clanwars and you didn't read it, not my fault.

Won't happen next week.

E: Small majority hi

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

We were not hiding the fact we were with Vigilance, and they only made up a small majority of our pull.

Whats even more shocking is that VD actually told us they had a pull of 14 when as you can see they had 20, and they revealed little about our planned run-in and rushed us when we were changing location when we had agreed to keep each other informed until the fight.

You get a "warning wilderness is dangerous" sign before you log in. If you're going to cry, cry about how you had like 14 between 2 clans.

Edit: Gratz E.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

small majority lol? You did hide the fact you were teaming because you didn't tell us. When did we agree to that? You guys were dd'd, we rushed. It's PVP, stick in CWA if you can't figure that out.

If we told you 20, you would of refused since the only clans that actual fight outnumbered knowingly that pk around our times are us and DB.

Us teaming with V really is not an issue here, we have a smaller pull and the only way we can at least try and compete with VD/CS numbers is by teaming, understandable?

I'm not that bothered about you hiding the amount of opts you had, I'm bothered that your showing Insignia in a bad light, when what VD did tonight was worse.

And I forgot, well done tonight VD, nice pull and well fought. Just a little more communication and less deceiving in future run-ins would be nice.

tmapw.png

Wow What **** talkers....

How? I keep hearing **** from CS, yet no explanation.

What here is false? For the past weeks, CS has been acting mighty because their numbers have given them the false appearance that they actually are decent. When your clan's based on numbers, this was only bound to happen.