Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise | Did We End Your Trip Yet?

Adamant

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We wanted fair fights, not dipshits who walk around in adamant.

What? Once again, you make poor points. One person was in adamant with 30 defense. Our highest level was 73, yours was higher. Instead of Marc coming on his 99 stat accs, he came on a 30 def account. Oh well, his adamant doesn't effect the fight. If you say it does, it only proves how awful your organization is.

The fights were completely fair L.

Most of this topic is a whole load of ******** just like the moderators on this site.

u mad bro?

I wasnt leading *******.

u mad bro?

We were not hiding the fact we were with Vigilance, and they only made up a small majority of our pull.

Whats even more shocking is that VD actually told us they had a pull of 14 when as you can see they had 20, and they revealed little about our planned run-in and rushed us when we were changing location when we had agreed to keep each other informed until the fight.

Don't even try and deny this VD.

u mad bro?

"who failed to mention they were teamed with Vigilance."

But don't bother changing it.

That would be deceiving people wouldn't it? ;)

u mad bro?

Wow What **** talkers....

u mad bro?

Pures can't hit Marc's 35 Defence.

u mad bro?

We wanted fair fights, not dipshits who walk around in adamant.

u mad bro?

When you see it...

fakengay.gif

1) Db killed most of us and didn't kill you guys.

2) We went west to wait for you to go to hills as you rushed us.

3) You have like 5 addy daddies and someone like 39 Defence.

4) You had non Vds for example Cassidy, and probably many more we didn't find out about

5) You got our beginning Opts wrong for Fight 1, we had 23-24

AND WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPTED CS's DECLARATION FOR A FULLOUT FOR WHAT? 3 TIMES ALREADY?

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

What? Once again, you make poor points. One person was in adamant with 30 defense. Our highest level was 73, yours was higher. Instead of Marc coming on his 99 stat accs, he came on a 30 def account. Oh well, his adamant doesn't effect the fight. If you say it does, it only proves how awful your organization is.

The fights were completely fair L.

Exactly, he can come on an 82 range 30 def acc or a maxed 75 att acc with 12 def. Up to you.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

4) You had non Vds for example Cassidy, and probably many more we didn't find out about

AND WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPTED CS's DECLARATION FOR A FULLOUT FOR WHAT? 3 TIMES ALREADY?

1) They killed more of us than you. You had like 5 left (all running) when they logged in.

2) Yeah, got bored of you being idiots

3) We had 1

4) Cassidy left after you cried about non-ml

5) Ok because 24 and 25 are wrong opts

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

30*. Addy helm and addy chain. Apparently CS has someone with 28 def? NH@!?

You all should be ranting about your organization, probably are on your forums.

Uhm no.....

WE keep it in the REAL Pure requirments.

Lol you guys Teamed up with that Aps Masser clan against us..Thats real hardcore **** right there.

They overhead...They mass...they bring other clans...Yeah u guys play by the rules...U guys have big *****...

33069lj.png

Uhm no.....

Lol you guys Teamed up with that Aps Masser clan against us..Thats real hardcore **** right there.

They overhead...They mass...they bring other clans...Yeah u guys play by the rules...U guys have big *****...

What masser clan? We didn't team up with anybody lol.

**** NO THEY OVERHEAD@@@@@@@@

Uhm no.....

REAL Pures aren't 20 defence. So you don't.

No we didn't.

Overheading isnt allowed in the wilderness? Your app system is far shorter than ours. You team every week almost. Indeed we do.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

1) How you tranny? DB logged on you after we were already killing you. The only way they might have killed some of you is because VD's piles had you run up to hug and try to log inside the buildings, where DB hops. They killed Alex.

2) No you didn't moron.

3) Names? Only fialz moron with 30 def was there.

4) Cassidy has a lower level account in VD that she currently can't use. Who else moron? You want to see our sign-ups?

5) Give me a pic.

We rather keep killing you in PVP, it's full-out there's loot, it's not CWA. We don't need to accept a full out cwa to prove nothing, when we can keep going out and killing you in pvp where it matters. Unless you want to quit PVPing and have your members quit, we'll still keep pking.

1. We killed you 3 times how did db kill most of you.

2. You walked right passed us what in the hell did you expect idiot seeing as we could see where you were going.

3. Name all 5 or name the one who had 39 def or your point isn't valid.

4. .clan gl spec gg

5. More loot for us.

6. Killed you at the end good game :D

You have 60 members and only pull 20 to pk trips, obviously your members are scared to lose pixels.

If you're going to cry stay in clanwars but refrain from talking trash.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

Uhm no.....

Yeah bro, recruiting everyone at GE, accepting anyone that simply apps, and basing your clan off quantity.

What Aps Masser clan? Proof of them teaming with us?

They overhead? God I can tell you're a CWA product.

They mass? Our app system is much longer than yours, everyone has apped, we enforce TS.

Thanks for complementing my **** size.

K let me get this straight, you guys say we mass? Yeah, okay, how about pulling your own numbers and stop teaming with other clans. IDGAF if you didn't this week. And what's with this PCL? You claim to be #1 JUST BECAUSE YOU WIN PCL?

PCL is **** mayne. Live with it. Chloe, stop trying to get a rank on these forums by making up random topics like the PCL one. You guys have an advantage over us w/ how many people on the ML you have. And yet you can't even bring half. We brought ~85% of our ML, and you? 30%?

Being hypocritical, and can't admit to your own mistakes, is what makes you guys so insignificant. There's a reason why DB attacked you and not us. You're one of the hated clans because you guys suck **** so much. Your leader tries and suck it up to the ranks ALL THE TIME on PW.

How about since you guys are so terrible, go and hide, and we'll seek you guys.

It's called "KoS" - Kill on Sight, faggots.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

1) They killed more of us than you. You had like 5 left (all running) when they logged in.

2) Yeah, got bored of you being idiots

3) We had 1

4) Cassidy left after you cried about non-ml

5) Ok because 24 and 25 are wrong opts

1) No? I'm not saying you were allies, they killed more us than you because you were both green capes.

2) Why Lie then?

3) Heart Loss, Fialz, Wbd

4) She was there for atleast one of them though

5) Any proof we had like 26?

Answer my question please why won't you accept a fullout PCR war?

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

1) No? I'm not saying you were allies, they killed more us than you because you were both green capes.

2) Why Lie then?

You're too pathetic to accept one. You can't even pull half your ML, it'd be a waste of our time, and you'd probably know who the winner would be, VD obviously.

Heart Loss is 20

Fialz 30

Wbd is 20 AND HE WASNT EVEN THERE.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

2) Why Lie then?

1) Dont care.

2) I didnt, I clearly said we got bored of you being idiots so rushed you where you were

3) 22 def, addy, 25 def. Try again. I Wbd I wasn't even there by the way.

4) First one, then you cried, he left. I said that first time.

5) Topic says 25, you say 24, whats the point in even attempting to argue about this.

We have no reason to war you. You can take this answer and change it to we're scared or something else if you like.

c132.png

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

K let me get this straight, you guys say we mass? Yeah, okay, how about pulling your own numbers and stop teaming with other clans. IDGAF if you didn't this week. And what's with this PCL? You claim to be #1 JUST BECAUSE YOU WIN PCL?

PCL is **** mayne. Live with it. Chloe, stop trying to get a rank on these forums by making up random topics like the PCL one. You guys have an advantage over us w/ how many people on the ML you have. And yet you can't even bring half. We brought ~85% of our ML, and you? 30%?

Being hypocritical, and can't admit to your own mistakes, is what makes you guys so insignificant. There's a reason why DB attacked you and not us. You're one of the hated clans because you guys suck **** so much. Your leader tries and suck it up to the ranks ALL THE TIME on PW.

How about since you guys are so terrible, go and hide, and we'll seek you guys.

It's called "KoS" - Kill on Sight, faggots.

Who's #1 Low Level Clan if we're not?

Definitly not VD, and if you can own us (NOPE) your not a low level clan.

Chloe just wanted to post this on here, doesn't means she want to get a rank?

And the smaller Ml the easier to pull it.

Like if I had 1 on my Ml and i come I pull 100% of ML.

Or 2 on ml, not hard to pull all 2.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

2) Why Lie then?

Already did. Heart Loss is 22 def because of a glitch. Wbd wasn't there you moron, why the hell are you whining about wbd LOL?

2) Why Lie then?

3. I wbd i was not there you ******* retard he was on "im speed man" and heart loss is 20 defence. Can you not read at all?

4.Oh wow 1? we dominated you all 3 times what is your point.

I swear you're either 12 years old or you have autism.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.