Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise | Did We End Your Trip Yet?

Adamant

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

small majority lol? You did hide the fact you were teaming because you didn't tell us. When did we agree to that? You guys were dd'd, we rushed. It's PVP, stick in CWA if you can't figure that out.

If we told you 20, you would of refused since the only clans that actual fight outnumbered knowingly that pk around our times are us and DB.

Why thank you good sir =)

Us teaming with V really is not an issue here, we have a smaller pull and the only way we can at least try and compete with VD/CS numbers is by teaming, understandable?

I'm not that bothered about you hiding the amount of opts you had, I'm bothered that your showing Insignia in a bad light, when what VD did tonight was worse.

And I forgot, well done tonight VD, nice pull and well fought. Just a little more communication and less deceiving in future run-ins would be nice.

Hugh, you don't see DB teaming with anyone?

We wanted fair fights, not dipshits who walk around in adamant.

Fair fights, yet you claim to be gods for beating us with +11. Nice fair fights, your idea of fair is faulty.

1) Db killed most of us and didn't kill you guys.

2) We went west to wait for you to go to hills as you rushed us.

3) You have like 5 addy daddies and someone like 39 Defence.

4) You had non Vds for example Cassidy, and probably many more we didn't find out about

5) You got our beginning Opts wrong for Fight 1, we had 23-24

AND WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPTED CS's DECLARATION FOR A FULLOUT FOR WHAT? 3 TIMES ALREADY?

We killed you because we hate CS, we also killed straggler VD members, but I like VD and told DB members to only attack CS members, then we killed the VD we could find.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

wat ***** wat

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

ur always bringing non-ml otherwise ur nothing

Yes because when an ex-rank wants to come to a VD trip and we don't say no it makes us nothing without her. Not gonna stop if she wants to come next week either lol.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Can't say I'm surprised, but VD told I+V they only have 14 opts and rushed with >20.

Typical VD.

c164.png

091205204207l.png

WE'RE GETTING VD GUIYS

Seriously though, If it doesn't surprise you then you're a ******* retard for accepting. And no, I told Insignia that we had 14 opts. No knowledge of Vigilance whatsoever but we're not crying about that. Dunno whats worse, lying about options or lying about teaming with a whole clan. Also you didn't answer when I asked you how many opts you had so... ya.

Had fun ending your Saturday.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH