Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Website management, update, and creation / Sigs / Banners

We_Only-Own

You can now find us in #Creators, our official IRC channel.

We_Only-Own is my name

Banners available - #creators

Signatures available - #creators

Websites available - #Creators

Now introducing our newly opened website ; Creators

Creators is now in terms with World Wide.

Hello everyone, many of you may know me as Jason or Own At Wild, for I've been within the community for 5 years and involved with RuneScape for 7.

For those who don't have a clan site or have been hacked recentely, I offer you full website creation. For those who already have a website, I offer full remodeling, pm me for details. Pm me to discuss prices, which will be quite cheap. I'm always under the name of We_Only-Own, if that name isn't on, that I'm not on. =). If you're tired difficult site creation, spicing things up, or updating, I'm there for you.

Not only do I offer the creation or upgrade, I offer full back up. Meaning, for up to 6 months, if you are hacked, I will have kept everything I've used on your website in a word document.

I also offer site management for a low price, pm me to dicuss. Either pm me on Pure Community's site, or on IRC.

Prices are cheap, though I'm being vague, I will dicuss full details in chat. My partner, Will and I work as if we're creating our own web site.

- Recent work will be posted on this topic. - There is more, sorry for the lack.

Banners -

purpleabstract.jpg

27x2ohl.jpg

24g62z8.jpg

292a5n8.jpg

2hmm0ex.jpg

291yyr4.jpg

2cqjn84.jpg

1790qu.jpg

2n0nhmx.jpg

wi1ueu.jpg

Sites -

Enigma

Exile

Forever Ends

Legendary Pures

Signatures -

351iljq.jpg

2iabs4g.jpg

348hz15.jpg

9rpqfs.jpg

2q3dx06.jpg

2djuges.jpg

213lkib.jpg

21lo58w.jpg

We_Only-Own is in no way affiliated with Pure Warfare. By choosing to do business with We_Only-Own, you do so with the understanding that it is at your own risk. Pure Warfare (and it's staff) are not responsible for any transactions pertaining to We_Only-Own, and until justifiable proof is presented discrediting him, he will be allowed to seek clients within this topic.
- Jay

At the bottom of the Kyrite skin on this board: http://s1.zetaboards.com/LPures/index/

It says Skinned by Will, although I know he didn't skin it. Copyright infringement isn't cool man.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

At the bottom of the Kyrite skin on this board: http://s1.zetaboards.com/LPures/index/

It says Skinned by Will, although I know he didn't skin it. Copyright infringement isn't cool man.

Sorry for the Copyright infringement, that site was done long ago when I was a beginner. I took it off immediately.

s30wi1.jpg

[JAGEX]Pk supplys 300k, Abysal Whip 2.4m, Dragon Claws 35m, Ruining RuneScape- Priceless

75211255.png

Some sigs are amazing, and others look like MS Paint. Quite a variation but good job.

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif

• 2 weeks later...