Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Leaders

Mr Fred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to give props to my old friend azzator

from a old main clan I was in from late 07 wasn't a warring clan it was there

for us to have fun, he was always an active part of all the events we organised, helpful and a he'll of a laugh

haven't been in mm long enough to make a valid judgement tbh but from what I've seen they'r solid and

dependable which is what every clan needs

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

lol at jibs being a good leader. he opened clans..

then he disappears and closes them, quits to some other clan or plays WoW and comes back and starts same clan o.O B)

he strives to be the top and supreme leader of a clan but cracks when things are going bad what aspect of leadership is that lol

sorry but look at leadership patterns and consistency for being a leader. if you notice the same sht happening over and over again, it just doesnt prove a person to be a legitimate top leader. you just dont ******* close a clan because of some event e.g. old bh and no aggressive wild, slumps. when you

We closed E when the wild was removed. It's your problem if you decided to keep playing a crap game? I don't get your point (If there is one ofc).

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Biased or not, Dave | Cha0s Pur3 is one of if not the best pure leader for the past 2/3 years.

Hands down.

I also, hold alot of respect for 13th he really seems to know how to get MM working at its best.

#TEAM-WALLI