Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise - Our Violence Is Your Demise

Pal

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh cool clan, but would you really advocate accepting 25 defence applicants?

Well, the main reason 25 def is a bonus (it's not, but some people like to think it) is because of infinity robes, boosting the mage bonus and giving some more option from undegradable robes.

What i'm basically saying is, at such a low level, a small percentage actually have a decent enough mage level to gain from 25 defence, and usually you see people with 25 defence higher leveled after mistakes with higher leveled weapons such as whips. It's basically impossible to muck up to 25 defence without using a whip. So, why would you accept someone with 25 defence, 50 attack and 70 strength?

PS: Don't take it as a flame or anything, I'm far from insulting you. Just wondering what your opinions were on that. Really cool topic though, open for a good length of time and some cool GFX.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Uhh cool clan, but would you really advocate accepting 25 defence applicants?

Well, the main reason 25 def is a bonus (it's not, but some people like to think it) is because of infinity robes, boosting the mage bonus and giving some more option from undegradable robes.

What i'm basically saying is, at such a low level, a small percentage actually have a decent enough mage level to gain from 25 defence, and usually you see people with 25 defence higher leveled after mistakes with higher leveled weapons such as whips. It's basically impossible to muck up to 25 defence without using a whip. So, why would you accept someone with 25 defence, 50 attack and 70 strength?

PS: Don't take it as a flame or anything, I'm far from insulting you. Just wondering what your opinions were on that. Really cool topic though, open for a good length of time and some cool GFX.

20 defence isnt pure either but gets accepted by every pure clan and we aren't going to accept 1-5 or whatever and put ourselves at a disadvantage

if someone is 25 defence then they can benefit from 20 defence bonuses as well as the (little, as you said) advantage of having 25 defence so yeah

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Ok, cheers for clearing that up :thumbsup:. I just thought that accepting 25 defence would put you at more of a disadvantage than an advantage. I can see why it is accepted by high level clans because of the mistakes that people seem to make with risky weapons :)

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

alex quit this before marc gets hurt

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png