Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise - Our Violence Is Your Demise

Pal

vdbannerdecember.png

Forums|Memberlist|#VD-Clan

introu.png

Violent Demise is a top low level clan that has been open for almost a year. Our history dates back to 2006, however this version of Violent Demise was made in March 2009. We have a common interest in Pking and pride ourselves on our organisation during Pking trips, which we have weekly.

requirements2.png

Both options all require 1-25 defence, 45+ hitpoints and TeamSpeak downloaded. If you require help downloading or using TeamSpeak, refer to this topic.

Option 1:

70 Strength

57 Hitpoints

Option 2:

70 Range

57 Hitpoints

stafftr.png

Leaders:

Marc (Porygon)

Josh (I Wbd I)

Alex (Pal)

Sean (Blood Prinz

Council:

Drake (Pixxxxxel)

eventsp.png

We don't do a wide variety of events, neither do we do the same thing over and over. Our main event is our weekly F2P PKing trip, which is held every Saturday. We do unofficial trips/miniwars/30 minute preps during the week. We also try and do as much P2P as we can, but as a low requirement clan sometimes it isn't possible as none of our rival low level clans want to war in P2P and we have to fight high level clans.

history.png

Violent Demise was formed off a merge between Obliteration, led by Oblit3ration and Obliter4tion, and Fractured, led by I Tee Bag I, Dish--Soap, and Beezlebub PK on a different account. Through not much time at all, Violent Demise was competing within the top 10, and had one of the most fun communities. Though eventually it came to an end, and Violent Demise ended off as a top 10 clan, competing with clans such as Against All Odds, The Hatred, KO Pures, and more.

Though VD died, several members stayed in touch, and it showed how great VD's potential was with former members obtaining ranks in other clans. Eventually, a reborn version of VD was made primarily by bro--of--str and Josh. Here was another clan, a different community, yet it was highly enjoyed by everyone in it. After internal struggles with the boards getting hacked, Violent Demise finally shut down.

Now, comes this version of Violent Demise. Our goal is to not emulate what the former Violent Demise was, but the factors that made it great. Our fun, active community, activity and organization in PVP, and great leadership will allow ourselves to succeed. And to this present date, this is exactly what is developing. We're dominating in PVP with our organization and the clans among our competition with superior leadership and experience from clanning back in the earlier years of RS, and participating in some of the top pure clans in RS. This version of VD has established a level of stability, and our goal is to keep steadily improving while having a fun atmosphere to hang out in.

mediaod.png

Violent Demise Youtube - Videos of most wilderness fights by RadianTrollz

091205205428.png

091128202336.png

091128201334.png

091128202422.png

091128203924.png

091024212327.png

091024212327.png

091024203707.png

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking new topic.

I'd like to see you guys raise the reqs., I'd think you'd do even better. Lose the defense.

What defence I do not understand

Marc came on a 30 defence account to make it fairer to other clans because the only other account he had was a maxed 75 attack 12 defence account, but ye since everyones complaining he wont use the addy account any more.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

What defence I do not understand

Marc came on a 30 defence account to make it fairer to other clans because the only other account he had was a maxed 75 attack 12 defence account, but ye since everyones complaining he wont use the addy account any more.

O, I thought Sean was 39 defense. Didn't even know about Marc.

Solid clan though, nice new topic.

nice spelling bro matt

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

O, I thought Sean was 39 defense. Didn't even know about Marc.

Solid clan though, nice new topic.

Lord_Evemage is 39 defense. Sean has used Lpchazychaz and Ivcorrupt, both 1 def the last few weeks. Marc's the only one that has addy, and honestly it doesn't make a difference. Thanks for the comment.

Reqs will raise when we have a bigger ML.

O you wanted History:

Violent Demise was formed off a merge between Obliteration, led by Oblit3ration and Obliter4tion, and Fractured, led by I Tee Bag I, Dish--Soap, and Beezlebub PK on a different account. Through not much time at all, Violent Demise was competing within the top 10, and had one of the most fun communities. Though eventually it came to an end, and Violent Demise ended off as a top 10 clan, competing with clans such as Against All Odds, The Hatred, KO Pures, and more.

Though VD died, several members stayed in touch, and it showed how great VD's potential was with former members obtaining ranks in other clans. Eventually, a reborn version of VD was made primarily by bro--of--str and Josh. Here was another clan, a different community, yet it was highly enjoyed by everyone in it. After internal struggles with boards getting hacked, Violent Demise finally shut down.

Now, comes this version of Violent Demise. Our goal is to not emulate what the former Violent Demise's were, but the factors that made them great. Our fun, active community, activity and organization in PVP, and great leadership will allow ourselves to succeed. And to this present date, this is exactly what is developing. We're dominating in PVP with our organization and the clans among our competition with superior leadership and experience from clanning back in the earlier years of RS, and participating in some of the top pure clans in RS. This version of VD has established a level of stability, and our goal is to keep steadily improving while having a fun atmosphere to hang out in.