Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise - Our Violence Is Your Demise

Pal

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the only one we've seen with that acc with Matt...

What? Are you denying something you have no knowledge of? The account belongs to icS. The user and pass are on staff boards, alex posted it.

The CS one account belongs to sean/brandon, sean posted app. Hi I know things. Hacking my account, dropping stuff, getting it 30 defense, and betraying my trust immaturely makes me be a *****.

You don't get it do you. I'm not the one who spied on you moron, all VD staff had the pass to that acc. I believe toastiez belongs to Backup_911.

Thanks for posting that btw

What? Are you denying something you have no knowledge of? The account belongs to icS. The user and pass are on staff boards, alex posted it.

The CS one account belongs to sean/brandon, sean posted app. Hi I know things. Hacking my account, dropping stuff, getting it 30 defense, and betraying my trust immaturely makes me be a *****.

Made me laugh, wasn't even someone from VD who hacked you. You also hacked our ml, hypocrisy owns?? idk

You also gave me the best idea ever thx

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Made me laugh, wasn't even someone from VD who hacked you. You also hacked our ml, hypocrisy owns?? idk

You also gave me the best idea ever thx

I know at least pk3rs was part of it, he informed me about it before even I knew. What the **** do you think? I'll continue to do more, if your **** leader decides to play part in hacking me, I'll return the favor to VD. And I doubt I got hacked, one of you morons probably gave mystiic the pass.

O btw, @Ml ****

I know at least pk3rs was part of it, he informed me about it before even I knew. What the **** do you think? I'll continue to do more, if your **** leader decides to play part in hacking me, I'll return the favor to VD. And I doubt I got hacked, one of you morons probably gave mystiic the pass.

O btw, @Ml ****

You do realise it's a memberlist and Marc can recover it if he already hasn't and readd the names, I know you aren't dumb enough to think I care lol

Speak on irc plz

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

You do realise it's a memberlist and Marc can recover it if he already hasn't and readd the names, I know you aren't dumb enough to think I care lol

Speak on irc plz

Na changed the e-mail as well. This isn't the main part of the plan brotha, you should know I wouldn't be dumb enough to thinking hacking a useless ML would be enough.

Also, I know one of you had something to do with my account being hacked, even if Mystiic had something to do with it. We both know Mystiic's too dumb to actually hack someone himself. One of you gave him my pass.