Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kosherkid time

kosherkid

Hey what up, I'm kosherkid from PC. Ya'll may know me from there or when I was in TH. (Aka best clan everrr)

I thought I'd stop by and see what all the fuss is about. :P I'll probably just be an off-topic ***** like 'Pure. (That guy who has a ***** for Taylor Swift so large it can be seen from space) I really think RS is a boring thing to talk about, and everything else in the world is interesting so if you wanna talk see me there. Sports wise... I'm a Jazz, Utes, Angels, Dolphins fan. So some of my teams are winners (Utes, Angels) and some of my teams are mediocre. (Jazz, Dolphins)

I was a mod at PC for forever and I thought I did a pretty good job. I thought I was fair and balanced and I'm sure there are a few people here who would say otherwise. Overall I think I did good work though, and hopefully a few people agree.

What else... oh I'm Jewish, if you couldnt tell from the name. If you have any questions about Judaism or any funny Jew Jokes post em here or PM me haha. In fact if you tell me a good Jew joke I have never heard I will give you a piece of my Jew gold. (If you tell me the Jew pizza joke I will ignore, as that joke is retarded... any race would scream if they were put in an oven, Jews included)

Oh, I'm a guide writer, and pretty well established. I wrote a Blue Dragon guide for RSC that is probably still in the main guides section somewhere... and I write better guides than any/all of you, no offense. :P

Anything else?... Oh, **** Twilight.

Anyways just stoppin' by to say hi. If you recognize me from PC or TH be sure to say hey.

Best mod ever

where have you been???????

Your automatically a badass for praising me. :P

I've been at college. I busted my knee so I can't do anything active so besides partying, school, and a job I have a huge gap in free time so I decided to chill with a few of my buddies at PC... though they kinda peaced out and moved here so I'm here as well.

Omfg its Kosheeeeeer :) I miss you dude, I was in The Hatred with you back in the day, probably dont remember tho. Good to see you hanging around!

Ex Malice Council.
Ex The Dreaded Noble
Ex Epidemic Member
Proud The Hatred Member.
eventsarchvies.jpg

Omfg its Kosheeeeeer :) I miss you dude, I was in The Hatred with you back in the day, probably dont remember tho. Good to see you hanging around!

Haha I remember almost all of the peeps in TH, including you dude. I think when you first joined you were one of the few people I had a higher cb than.... that changed really quick.

Kosher <3

welcome to pw

Th ftw

Hell yeah, long live TH.

I remember you from PC

I'm Jewish too, you speak Hebrew? :bunny:

Nah, never learned it.

Good to know some of my Jew peeps are here at PW

Favorite RS Jew of all-time.

Damn straight.

tell me a jew joke you havent heard b4 without reading it

I don't get it... do you mean that I didnt know the joke you posted until I read it? Cuz my friend told me that one in like 10th grade. All my friends are funny assholes and try to insult me everytime by telling me a Jew joke.