Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Half-assed Apps

Daniel

I recently got accepted to TGG but considering the amount of time and effort I put in my application, I feel really stupid since TGG accepted half-assed applications. I am not flaming the leaders of TGG nor am I flaming the members that got accepted. I understand a majority of the applicants are ex-TGG members but people change a lot in 2 years. I also understand there's a lot of hype and it is stressful going through 50+ applications in one day but I came into the conclusion that the application process would be vigorous and thorough.

Considering what I have said, I am wondering what the community thinks about half-assed applications. I would really like to get an opinion on this from leaders/ranks of other pure clans on this issue. I am only going to post my application and if you want, you can look at the accepted applications on the TGG forums.

My application: http://tgg-rs.com/index.php/topic,164.msg1220.html#msg1220

Accepted TGG applications: http://tgg-rs.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=77bb...d&board=6.0

@IR - Yes, I can make serious applications.

siggy.png
Thanks Toby
shadowman2newfont.png
Thanks Julian.
motmapril2.png
mostircact.png
fliegetn0.gif

Accepting half-assed apps basically shows the person joining doesn't care much about giving a good first impression on his application; overall meaning he doesn't really care that much about the clan.

Of course that can change after he spends some time in the clan but c'mon.. the amount of bandwagoners these days.. I highly doubt it.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You might wanna take a screenshot instead of post links since guests can't see them. As for apps, personally, I really don't care about how well the app is done, I just care if someone can get on IRC. If they are lacking in warring skill, I will train them, if they don't know what gear to bring, I will show them.

The effort that the person put in reflects how much they want to be in the clan. That doesn't mean that I'm going to get a disloyal member if I accept them, it only means that I have to work on that person a lot harder in order to get them into the community.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

You can't really base all pure clans based on your own clan ... check out FOE's applications and see how long some of them have been pending for and then make judgment calls about quality of application systems in pure clans.

I think you should raise this issue to your own leaders and not Pure Warfare community

Btw nice f2p pure look up FOE Evil :P

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I think apps are overrated. Just because someone puts effort into an app and knows how to prose it up doesn't mean they are going to be a loyal and valued member to the community.

I think generally you would see a correlation between effort put into an app and effort put into the forums, but other than that I doubt there's any connection.

isn't assed like a butt?

anyways, apps don't determine how a members is going to be, its just so they can "officially" be accepted into the clan.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

@IR - Yes, I can make serious applications.

?

My opinion? It's just Runescape

That's not an opinion, that's a retarded response attempting to look cool :bunny:

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Honestly, Who cares lolol this is a dumb topic sorry and i'm sure there leaders are offended because you made this public.

Why not try asking the leaders or ranting to them in there forums, instead of infront of the WHOLE community lol.

My answer to you though: it just means your better then them, Good work keep it up, I'm sure your future will reflect upon it.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

who wants to bet this guy gets kicked from tgg?

I shall put money on that, sir.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Foxsig.png

R.I.P Freelancers

R.I.P Epic

R.I.P The Hatred

R.I.P Pure Annihilation

R.I.P Divine Hybrids

R.I.P Absolution

R.I.P Ascendency

R.I.P Epidemic

For a new clan who are getting 50 applications in a day is quite an annoying task, they could of taken the method to just accept everybody and kick the idiots in a selection process. You applying and complaining over something so stupid just tells the leaders that your an attention *****.

My opinion??? Stop moaning about little things and enjoy the clan and the game.

For a new clan who are getting 50 applications in a day is quite an annoying task, they could of taken the method to just accept everybody and kick the idiots in a selection process. You applying and complaining over something so stupid just tells the leaders that your an attention *****.

My opinion??? Stop moaning about little things and enjoy the clan and the game.

^^^^

I have. But seeing as most of you guys inadequate of having any real response because you have the maturity of a prepubescent little girl, I would like to have this topic closed.

siggy.png
Thanks Toby
shadowman2newfont.png
Thanks Julian.
motmapril2.png
mostircact.png
fliegetn0.gif

Well, coming from a member of Epidemic. Epidemic makes sure everyone of their members they accept know what the hell they are doing. They make sure they make the best effort they can in the Application. Thats why i think its kind of sad that some clans are Application Hungry and will most likely accept them even though there app sucks. Thats why Epidemic is where they are now.

~Ryan

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

There were overs 50 apps in one day, the app system will get better it was the first day. You did put a lot of effort into your app, and some people haven't, but that means, you want to be recognized as a good member. This topis was just stupid to address to the whole community, and you should have consulted this with the leaders.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

some applications aren't intended to be half-assed, they're inexperienced members...

we tell them to fill out every question, and if they don't do it correctly or leave some blank then they'll need to get back to it before they're accepted. we are reasonably still new since our reopen, and the application system as well as other important topics will be worked and adjusted with.

i think you should have taken this up with me or another leader rather than posting this here.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Well, coming from a member of Epidemic. Epidemic makes sure everyone of their members they accept know what the hell they are doing. They make sure they make the best effort they can in the Application. Thats why i think its kind of sad that some clans are Application Hungry and will most likely accept them even though there app sucks. Thats why Epidemic is where they are now.

~Ryan

This isn't a recruiting topic, sir.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png