Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

|VD + V| Vs |P + OB|

Beau

AREN'T YOU A BADASS?@?@

Come out in PVP instead of declaring on slumping clans (CS) for free wins, morons. If you want to turn this into a flame topic, I can answer morons too.

It wouldn't be fair for you Matt, I wouldn't want to leave you crying. And declaring on CS is more competition then the other "low" level clans. And you say declaring on a slumping clan, That's all the other low level clans. So please, Choose one that would make you happy

P has yet to "beat" Vigilance.

This is bss, As I recall, We are 1-1 in mini's. And would it make you better if it was a full out instead of mini's? Maybe not team this time when you fight us?(PCL)

Cute topic. I found a little song to go with it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo

BTW, have you ever beat Purity without another clan?

The point was 2v2 which was agreed apon before it started, I don't see why you are singling someone out based on that.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

The point was 2v2 which was agreed apon before it started, I don't see why you are singling someone out based on that.

It was not agreed. ROFL

We were told by someone that VD was teaming with someone else, So i was thinking "lets be like vd and team!" and that's what we did

It was not agreed. ROFL

We were told by someone that VD was teaming with someone else, So i was thinking "lets be like vd and team!" and that's what we did

No, that is absolutely wrong seeing as inu even came to our irc & since someone on this topic already said "We didn't team" you just proved that wrong. It was agreed 2v2 but V only had about 3-4 at the start. Anywho, who cares was just a 30 min prep. the wildy is the only logical way to respond to each other since it's basically just your word vs mine. See you guys tomorrow.

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

No, that is absolutely wrong seeing as inu even came to our irc & since someone on this topic already said "We didn't team" you just proved that wrong. It was agreed 2v2 but V only had about 3-4 at the start. Anywho, who cares was just a 30 min prep. the wildy is the only logical way to respond to each other since it's basically just your word vs mine. See you guys tomorrow.

We aren't going out tomorrow, As your idiot friend Matt pointed out. We are fullouting a "slumping clan" called CS.

Their were only 2 ob members me and htown i was i lead ob i left after da first round lol andthey sat htown first round so i think he left

Well it started 16v20 the first round, second round 16v16, third round 16v10. Everyone on our side was like "where did there ops go?"

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

It was not agreed. ROFL

It was agreed with me and Inu lol, I told him about Vigilance and he said ok I'll call Ob. Then Chain and some other morons were being idiots or something idk.

But yeah no point arguing about it its a 30 minute prep.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

It wouldn't be fair for you Matt, I wouldn't want to leave you crying. And declaring on CS is more competition then the other "low" level clans. And you say declaring on a slumping clan, That's all the other low level clans. So please, Choose one that would make you happy

Yeah, your clan that has accomplished absolutely nothing so far is a threat to me. As most of your clans go, I like to see how Purity is in a month or two, when Anthoni actually has to show leadership skills.

It was not agreed. ROFL

Was not agreed? Do your leaders not know how to communicate? Inu and Alex clearly set up a 2v2 fight. Vigilance had a low pull as well due to the time.

Chain and morons were in your CC as well, we kicked them out of ours. Phila_Pker in the pic is part of CP and morons.

GoodFights P + OB like to have more of these first round was really close

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Yeah, your clan that has accomplished absolutely nothing so far is a threat to me. As most of your clans go, I like to see how Purity is in a month or two, when Anthoni actually has to show leadership skills.

I've only started one clan bro, Maybe stop trying to be cool and stop trying to say stuff about previous clans. I've started one clan.