Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The 'Insult' "Typical '09 Pker"

Pinky Style

• 1 month later...

As you said, players have to adapt, which intern makes their account better, and them better, as a Pk'er, according to the RS lifestyle. It was already stated, but the Berserker (i), and all of the Corrupt 20 Def armor, bring a whole hell of a lot of bonuses as far as, being offensive. The new prayers, and all of the raising of prayer levels, is also... Once again, helpful. Being called an '09 Pk'er, is simply a statement used by someone, that is mad, and they can not learn to adapt, as you stated. I understand keeping 1 Def, and 52- Prayer. I do it. But... If you're someone that can't adapt the changes, while staying with these "requirements" as an... "'-08 Pk'er", then you should sit back, and take a look at the world of RS, as it changes. I am 1 Def, and 1 prayer. I will be getting 13 Prayer, but no higher. I'll be dealing with people with much higher.. And much higher bonuses... But I choose, to take the challenge, and do my best. I don't plan on calling every damn person that kills me, an "'09 Pk'er"...

Shut up, or gtfo, imo.

Looking for a mid level P2p clan/team. Always interested.

marinecopy.png

Proud user of the Rune Baxe

As you said, players have to adapt, which intern makes their account better, and them better, as a Pk'er, according to the RS lifestyle. It was already stated, but the Berserker (i), and all of the Corrupt 20 Def armor, bring a whole hell of a lot of bonuses as far as, being offensive. The new prayers, and all of the raising of prayer levels, is also... Once again, helpful. Being called an '09 Pk'er, is simply a statement used by someone, that is mad, and they can not learn to adapt, as you stated. I understand keeping 1 Def, and 52- Prayer. I do it. But... If you're someone that can't adapt the changes, while staying with these "requirements" as an... "'-08 Pk'er", then you should sit back, and take a look at the world of RS, as it changes. I am 1 Def, and 1 prayer. I will be getting 13 Prayer, but no higher. I'll be dealing with people with much higher.. And much higher bonuses... But I choose, to take the challenge, and do my best. I don't plan on calling every damn person that kills me, an "'09 Pk'er"...

Shut up, or gtfo, imo.

You just made me wet with how much you understand me.

fdvo0z.png

were in 2010, not 09, and Defence can also mean offence, with statius and strength bonus's, '2010er'

since the birth of runescape defence can also mean offence. not just due to the offensive bonuses from armour, but the fact that you do not have to eat as often/as much as a 1 defencer would, then you can throw in more damage to compensate for your lack of nomnomnom.

this still doesnt make it acceptable to gain defence in my opinion, the whole point in being a pure is to own anyone with your low defence level - in particular people your own level, to prove the point that no matter how good the offensive bonuses your high level armour gives, training up your offensive stats rather than your defence for offensive gear, is always better. (:

dmcboi.png

since the birth of runescape defence can also mean offence. not just due to the offensive bonuses from armour, but the fact that you do not have to eat as often/as much as a 1 defencer would, then you can throw in more damage to compensate for your lack of nomnomnom.

this still doesnt make it acceptable to gain defence in my opinion, the whole point in being a pure is to own anyone with your low defence level - in particular people your own level, to prove the point that no matter how good the offensive bonuses your high level armour gives, training up your offensive stats rather than your defence for offensive gear, is always better. (:

But it's not anymore and hasn't been for a long time. A lot of pures nowadays think pures are powerful and own just because they can get high specs on other pures with 1 defence and it's just not as simple as that whether they like it or not.

fdvo0z.png

You just made me wet with how much you understand me.

Lol. That actually made me laugh. Haha.

But it's not anymore and hasn't been for a long time. A lot of pures nowadays think pures are powerful and own just because they can get high specs on other pures with 1 defence and it's just not as simple as that whether they like it or not.

It's really not that simple. People wearing, Statius, and other 20 Def armors, can easily tank specs. I know that claws, and Vls, and other items, that some may think are overpowered, will more then likely hit straight through their opponents 20 Def armor, but... At the exact same time, Jagex has thrown in sooo many ways to heal yourself very fast. From the Phoenix Necklace, to Rocktails...

And just so you know... I don't feel that the Vls, and Dragon Claws, and all of that are overpowered, as I stated, that SOME people may think they are. I do not. Considering all of the other updates for gaining.. Constitution.

The fact is, there are updates put into this game, and people can either adapt, or get mashed by players that have adapted, and then call them... "'09 Pk'er"'s, or other names, of the sort. Lol.

marinecopy.png

For the record... All of the people that are baggin' on 30 Def, and the new Prayers, in which a 30 Def pure, can achieve.. Gtfo. It's like a lower combat, Zerker... Just.. More bad ass, because it's a lower combat. If you can't kill em, join em... Isn't that the saying?

Oh wait.. Or is it... If you get completely **** on, by them... Call them names?

Option B, is probably more choice, am I right?

marinecopy.png

• 2 months later...

lol who has public on on anyways, i keep it on friends or hide at all times.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...