Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The 'Insult' "Typical '09 Pker"

Pinky Style

This thread is directed to anyone and everyone who uses this term as an insult; the term "Typical '09 Pker". Seriously how stupid and illogical is it? I get the basis behind it, you know the whole SW product, rushing with dragon claws, praying, etc, etc.

I've seen people who've been playing this game for over 5 years be called '09 pkers, infact, almost everyone I see who gets 'insulted' by this term has been a RuneScape player for the amount of time, if not longer. The like the real world, RuneScape has changed VASTLY and people have adapted to the new surroundings and options available to them. If their best way to kill and annoy you (which it obviously is or you wouldn't all be complaining like little bitches) is using Jagex's new updates then that is up to them.

It is human nature to take in the changing environment and maximise our potential in whatever field that is necessary, even though RuneScape is simply a game, people still have to maximise their potential to gain massive amounts of loot, correct? I can't see how you can be insulting someone by accusing them of being some newfag pker if they're killing you/annoying the **** out of you because you're living in the past and WhatUsedToBeLand.

Also, before anyone tries to take a dig and say some **** like "you're probably just saying this because you're a newfag '09 pker" I'm actually a honour pker in TLP and have been on and off playing for 5 years. In all seriousness, saying something like that is almost as stupid as saying something like "lolz, ya mum skd my dik last nite m8" or "lol nerdz" even though they clearly spend far more time playing video games.

stfu.jpg

Harden up.

fdvo0z.png

I'd agree with this, Even though im probably the definition of an '09 pker' as i pray, farcast, telle, do whatever the **** i want, because when it comes down to it, rs is a game. Play it. if your going to be stuck to rules and stuff, you may's well be at school, i understand that some people have honour etc, and i respect there oppinion, but it doesn't mean i beleive it too.

Based on the fact that my characteristics Suit that of an '09 pker' And the fact that i started playing RS In 2002. Doesn't Make a great deal of sense either.

Agree with you 100% on this one brad.

Ps. You Safe.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

The way I see it, if someone's acting like an *******, I'm gonna be an ******* right back. But since I PK using the honor code, I'll have to rely on a few handy insults instead.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

cool story bro

(someone had to do it)

When I saw you had posted on the topic, I just knew it would be something like what you said. :biggrin:

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meh, I call them as they are.

If someone believes that 20+ def is acceptable, they're misinformed and clearly a product of recent thought, thus an 09er. Same goes for those who decide to level up their prayer past 52. Pretty much anyone who doesn't understand the concept of a pure being offensive not defensive is new to the entire concept and thus, an 09er

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Meh, I call them as they are.

If someone believes that 20+ def is acceptable, they're misinformed and clearly a product of recent thought, thus an 09er. Same goes for those who decide to level up their prayer past 52. Pretty much anyone who doesn't understand the concept of a pure being offensive not defensive is new to the entire concept and thus, an 09er

were in 2010, not 09, and Defence can also mean offence, with statius and strength bonus's, '2010er'

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg