Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bob

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy it while it lasts, and it won't be long.

And you're far from hash1 first you would have to beat FOE in a full out F2P and then MM in a full out F2P and mantain your dominace week in and week out like MM has been.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

+Elite Member of the Corrupt Pures

some things are meant to last forever

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

No more excuses, mm didn't just get raped by E, they also got raped by EOP, not to mention a very close game between mm and foe.

I expected better from mm, seeing that they were having 'signups'.

GG tho,

This weekend -

Epidemic #1

EOP #2

MM #3

Foe #4

Overall - Epidemic #1

MM #2

FOE #3

EOP #4 - if continues doing well, will surely get into top 3.

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

No more excuses, mm didn't just get raped by E, they also got raped by EOP, not to mention a very close game between mm and foe.

I expected better from mm, seeing that they were having 'signups'.

GG tho,

This weekend -

Epidemic #1

EOP #2

MM #3

Foe #4

Overall - Epidemic #1

MM #2

FOE #3

EOP #4 - if continues doing well, will surely get into top 3.

you cant claim #1 and not do anythin good in P2P lol

and Eop didnt beat us we was pushing them until you crashed ;)

100 people and all you can do for wins is crash lmao bit confused atm but i dont expect much from your mid lvl clan

@the kid who posted a video of clan wars, thats not a real full out war son a 1 day prep and a real full out are completely different, but of corse you wouldnt know you have only ever had sign ups for that 1 event a week :\

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

100 people and all you can do for wins is crash lmao bit confused atm but i dont expect much from your mid lvl clan

Dude, are you honestly that ignorant? actually fight us if you don't want to get crashed, not my fault you had to hide all day to not get humiliated for talking **** last week

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Dude, are you honestly that ignorant? actually fight us if you don't want to get crashed, not my fault you had to hide all day to not get humiliated for talking **** last week

just stating facts sausage, dont cry now

yea was pretty humiliating for Epidemic ill give you that one lol GJ crashing and burning my little freind

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

All this "dont cry, lolumad" **** makes me laugh, did you really run out of things to say and tried to start a troll lol???????, best you get off this thread before you look even stupider ROFL.

/facepalm

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

All this "dont cry, lolumad" **** makes me laugh, did you really run out of things to say and tried to start a troll lol???????, best you get off this thread before you look even stupider ROFL.

/facepalm

stupider? lmao

pretty hot headed now i guess ill leave you alone before you emo lol

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

Hmm, Point is that mm were running away the whole time, and new we were about to run into them, so they rushed foe, and also told them to team on e. ANd STILL LOST, and thats so humiliating, but ofcoarse, an excuse, mm was vsing foe, yehyeh, look at all the screenies, 'DON't ATTACK MM, GET ON E ONLY' 'DON"T ATTACK FOE, GET ON E ONLY'

Good work, better luck next time mm

Epidemic #1 F2P

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

Lmfao poor effort, first it was "sign ups gonna pwn you" and now its "COME OUT ON SUNDAY!".

By the way things are going, MM are gonna slump again and start pulling 30s to F2P trips like they did early this year.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

walli i like foe and all but u making urself look stupid atm, keep ur opinions to urself and do what you do tonight, you wont win an argument on this community against epidemic

Gj E

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

yea im ******* sexy mate... i got plenty more too if you want them.

Also, you think i care what epidemic think of me lol, my clan doesnt seem to mind and i lead them to victory 2 days a weekend and we panned your arses matched opts, so gg lol.

sad fact is, f2p requires no skill and is all about numbers, the only time some element of skill comes in is matched opts, and right now mm is the best there with foe slightly behind them

#TEAM-WALLI