Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bob

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your recent wins do not even make up a small fraction of the wins we have made against you this year.

You have nothing but numbers, level 60s in mith who took a week to train in sw. There is no organization, and no skill among your members. See where Fi is right now? We'll do to you guys what we've done to Fi. You will not have a place in the top 3 any longer.

Lmfao.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Been doing it for one whole year now, and we've just gotten stronger... :turned:

Missing the point.

We've had sign ups since the day we opened?

Missing the point.

Bob, Jib, Plode, Rage, Scott, Mrs, Poison, Ashley, Callum, Prateek, Luke, Jared, Lucky, Space...

TRUST HIM.

Missing the point + being over defensive.

-

Having signups is fine when you have something to work towards, but when you are dominating clans and pulling 30+ on your next competition, what is the point?

Do you really want to be pulling 110 every saturday when the next closest competition is pulling 70-80?

It will get to the point where clans won't want to fight you, will just avoid you. The fights you do get will be fights where clans team to take you down.

Just speaking from experience. IT was where Foe was a couple of months ago and it wasn't paticularly fun.

But yeh, just a helpful suggestion. No need to go red in the face.

Missing the point.

Missing the point.

-

Having signups is fine when you have something to work towards, but when you are dominating clans and pulling 30+ on your next competition, what is the point?

Do you really want to be pulling 110 every saturday when the next closest competition is pulling 70-80?

It will get to the point where clans won't want to fight you, will just avoid you. The fights you do get will be fights where clans team to take you down.

Just speaking from experience. IT was where Foe was a couple of months ago and it wasn't paticularly fun.

Dont worry about us

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I agree with some of what you said but purposely slacking on activity can also be the downfall of a clan. If you have the potential to weed out inactives and constantly strive to achieve the most out of your clan, it would be counter effective to do otherwise.

Missing the point.

Missing the point.

-

You along with 90% of FOE and MM seem to be missing the point that each clan is built differently. We have weekly signups because they are our inactivity system. You guys keep thinking we're only good "cause we have signups" lol.

As others said, I have respect for you but you don't need to worry about us. We know what we're doing.

Thanks for the suggestion.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

we have been doing signups for about a year...

but once again, it seems every clan hates it now, because before we used to be pulling 50s, now we are pulling 90+ in F2P.

we do what we need to do in order to be #1 as we dont like to lose.

if other clans choose not to do signups thats their problem/advantage.

and if our signups are making FOE and MM mad, then we know we are getting better, and doing a good job.

we are a clan, we want to win, if u cant handle it, quit runescape.

You quoted yourself in a sig, LOL.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Your recent wins do not even make up a small fraction of the wins we have made against you this year.

You have nothing but numbers, level 60s in mith who took a week to train in sw. There is no organization, and no skill among your members. See where Fi is right now? We'll do to you guys what we've done to Fi. You will not have a place in the top 3 any longer.

You're an ignorant moron if you truely believe you're the reason Fi went into a slump, idiot.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

No, of course not. Surely the weekly beatings were not the reason for their fall.

Remove the sarcasm and your statement is 100% true. Shame you know nothing about pure clanning or clanning in general at all, just another clueless moron who thinks because he's in MM he knows what he's talking about.

Remove the sarcasm and your statement is 100% true. Shame you know nothing about pure clanning or clanning in general at all, just another clueless moron who thinks because he's in MM he knows what he's talking about.

The weekly beatings MM gave Fi caused them to enter their slump.

There, removed the sarcasm as you asked.

You know nothing about me, so you cannot say I know nothing about pure clans. I've been in MM for years, I know what I'm talking about.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Missing the point.

Missing the point.

-

tbh i prefer it when clans team against us rather than a 1 v 1 fight. Soooo much more satisfying when they lose regardless

epsigac7.jpg

At first, MM's posts were cracking me up, But manana you ******* nailed it r0fl.

To secure #1 untill they can pull 100 in f2p and p2p, duh?

I bet FOE does sign ups every week too, just doesnt get the results E does.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

The weekly beatings MM gave Fi caused them to enter their slump.

There, removed the sarcasm as you asked.

You know nothing about me, so you cannot say I know nothing about pure clans. I've been in MM for years, I know what I'm talking about.

You misunderstood half of what I said and proved the rest of what I said true, thanks bro!

At first, MM's posts were cracking me up, But manana you ******* nailed it r0fl.

FOE never did signups even when they were #1 for like 8 months straight.

Also, Seeing as mystic costs over 8k, If they come into P2P with their mith it will just be barrage piles all over the place.

my last edit: Aren't you notorious for being a retard?

No, of course not. Surely the weekly beatings were not the reason for their fall.

Mhmm, then at this rate MM's gonna be pulling 30's in f2p again ;)

Great job E, we've done great so far, now let's keep it up.

P2P is a fun experience as well, I was actually surprised as how easy it was when I thought it was so difficult xD

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

r0flmao. FOE "never uses sign-ups".

Instead they use a much less intimidating attendance system . . .

I <3 sign-ups tbh they pwn all.