Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bob

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats E, for this week I think there is no doubt you were the best clan. I think being the #1 overall clan is consistently being the best week after week. At least for a month I say, but hey well done. It's gonna be tough to knock ya'll off.

And lets be honest... how can this be bad for the pure community? 3 ELITE clans going at it week after week? Sounds badass to me. MM, FOE, and E constantly vowing for #1? I hope there is as much parity as I'm anticipating, cuz if so it'll be something new each week. And I hope FI gets into the mix eventually as well.

Congrats E, for this week I think there is no doubt you were the best clan. I think being the #1 overall clan is consistently being the best week after week. At least for a month I say, but hey well done. It's gonna be tough to knock ya'll off.

And lets be honest... how can this be bad for the pure community? 3 ELITE clans going at it week after week? Sounds badass to me. MM, FOE, and E constantly vowing for #1? I hope there is as much parity as I'm anticipating, cuz if so it'll be something new each week. And I hope FI gets into the mix eventually as well.

We will, we will. There will prolly be the top 5 than top 3. The Pure community has been more active than it has been forever, which I do love.

Nice ownage Epidemic.

But if you continue to do signups it is more likely to hinder your clan then help it. Trust me.

Bob, Jib, Plode, Rage, Scott, Mrs, Poison, Ashley, Callum, Prateek, Luke, Jared, Lucky, Space...

TRUST HIM.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Beat us in a full out, and you're #1. Also maybe try coming out to p2p once in a while

Beat us on a saturday, and you're #1. Also try coming to castle wars once in a while

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Beat us in a full out, and you're #1. Also maybe try coming out to p2p once in a while

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5055

that was yesterday ^^^^ P2P

also what lucas said

"Well, it's obvious, We are #1.

Even MM's Signups couldn't beat E."

see you next Saturday.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

being #1 you have be pretty much undefeated epidemic is showing that but i really don't give respect to you guys for the signups every week, lets see if you can rise up to be #1 without signups like foe/mm have done ,for atleast 2 months anyway good job epidemic this is just my say don't take it to offensive

being #1 you have be pretty much undefeated epidemic is showing that but i really don't give respect to you guys for the signups every week, lets see if you can rise up to be #1 without signups like foe/mm have done ,for atleast 2 months anyway good job epidemic this is just my say don't take it to offensive

we have been doing signups for about a year...

but once again, it seems every clan hates it now, because before we used to be pulling 50s, now we are pulling 90+ in F2P.

we do what we need to do in order to be #1 as we dont like to lose.

if other clans choose not to do signups thats their problem/advantage.

and if our signups are making FOE and MM mad, then we know we are getting better, and doing a good job.

we are a clan, we want to win, if u cant handle it, quit runescape.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

If we want to use sign ups we will use sign ups, or is there anyone who can stop that? Don't think so. Grow up.

10122007thedayrunescape.png

Beat us on a saturday, and you're #1. Also try coming to castle wars once in a while

Your recent wins do not even make up a small fraction of the wins we have made against you this year.

You have nothing but numbers, level 60s in mith who took a week to train in sw. There is no organization, and no skill among your members. See where Fi is right now? We'll do to you guys what we've done to Fi. You will not have a place in the top 3 any longer.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Your recent wins do not even make up a small fraction of the wins we have made against you this year.

You have nothing but numbers, level 60s in mith who took a week to train in sw. There is no organization, and no skill among your members. See where Fi is right now? We'll do to you guys what we've done to Fi. You will not have a place in the top 3 any longer.