Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OB's Day Out [December 12th]

Duval

obbanner4.png

+

ne81z9.png

flashob.gif

Pk Trip

Video

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Ahh Let's Get the Fact's right. OB had a planned trip and I wanted to Pk but didnt make sign up's So they Asked us if they could Tag along. Np with Me. Massing at World 19 bh we had 12 I and 16 OB. 28-27 at our Peak. first Clan up was Vd. Asking me For a run in Not next to clan War's. i Gladly Accpected. Meet at 57 Chaos dwarfs Vd Rushes Ob+I =IB

IB starting - 27

VD+V - 14-16

IB ending - 24

VD+V ending - 0

While Clearing the Rest of Vd and V off our Land. Here Come's Some DB Crashing us from behind.

IB - 25

DB - 14-16 [Cant Confirm B\c Clan Flame's to much and im sick of it]

IB - 22

DB - 0

After That Db Ask I for a run in. I Go "you hitting us alone or teamed" Db reply "Alone"

Wrong Vd+DB+V hit us.

IB - 22

DB+Vd+V 15-18

IB - 10[Left To bh after i called Remass To go re hit Them but they ran away.]

DB - 14

Quick Edit : DB you Only Teamed Wid VD for More Def and Level's Not tos how us more organization. If yo uwhere so settle in that DB would of Cleared Us when we Where finishing Off VD and You Rushed Us. But none the Less Gf You 3 Clans Got us.

well The trip ended as we rushed a massin clan and then Foe Raping Our Face's off.

flashob.gif

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three clans? Are you an idiot? It was VD + DB. Clearly OB are like EOP, skewing details. Furthermore, when we fought you the first time we had 12 people, congrats on your win in that. As for teaming with VD, we teamed with VD to show you that two people can play the teaming game. You still outnumbered us, therefore it did show organization but nice try.

Also, you can't claim a win because you left to "remass" and we left. That'd be called running from us mate, you have a lot to learn about warring. I should hope you could beat us when we had 12 and you had 27. Nevertheless, I guess we know who the new fail alliance is, Insignia, I'll have respect for you when you stop selling your opts to the highest bidder.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

LOL DAVE LOL DAVE. if V wasnt there how come in the whole video "blunt n tbag" "o lime" where running around the whole fight. and u had ALL miths and 3 addy daddys 3 90s and 3 80s vs -76 combat.

SAY YEAH TO DB THEY BEAT A LOW LVL CLAN OMFG. AMAZING GRACE.

O and Dave on your topic you clearly State : 14-15. SOOOOOOOOOo you are rambling about bs once again ginger man.

Another Thing Dave. You rushed us. Nice fail. "Gf |dave|"

14wc5fo.jpg

LOL DAVE LOL DAVE. if V wasnt there how come in the whole video "blunt n tbag" "o lime" where running around the whole fight. and u had ALL miths and 3 addy daddys 3 90s and 3 80s vs -76 combat.

SAY YEAH TO DB THEY BEAT A LOW LVL CLAN OMFG. AMAZING GRACE.

Want to show me all mith, the three kids in addy, three 90s? The 2nd fight vs OI was DB + VD, I don't know why VD were with V the first fight but nevertheless. DB and OB have the same level averages, so don't even start the whole "low level clan" ******** with me. OB is the clan that needed to ally to even have a decent trip, shame you won't fight us 1 on 1. As for the 14 - 15, Stephen can't count. I was leading the trip, I know how many we had. But lets go along with you, 14 - 15. OK, 14 - 15 vs 27? OK. That'll work well.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

you only pulled 12?

we pulled more and our sign up was their for 2 days

Anyways, can we not make this topic a flame fest.

You are just as blind as Corey, we pulled 18 peak, and perhaps if you guys PKed at the same times as us you'd actually get to fight us at peak, rather OB wait an additional 45 mins before going out:

obsignups.jpg

As for your sign ups, you have a 30 man ML and pulled less than 50%, or at least your sign ups indicate that you'd have only pulled 10?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Ofc we Cant Dave think's he is allmighty God Of War and knows evreything when you had i use tuna bad first pile and you which right there is 3 80+ and Dave We have no one in ob over 78 combat Forrest put yeahimpure in Tgg. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. L2pull. and Ob had 16 Alone. So you "12" would of got rocked by OB "16" out lvl'd and out mith'd.

I admit to defeat From Vd+V+DB. Aint gonna Lie. But Making "dave feel big" is something i wont do.

you need all you can kiddo. and we dont need to team up to pull decent. I wanted to Pk and only had 11. so we let them come WITH OUR TRIP. why they WORE OB's CAPE. PLease Dave if your gonna troll. please l2troll.

14wc5fo.jpg

Cute Dave. Way to "spy" on forums that you hav no idea what your Doing. ill give you my trip time's and i asked Cs what time you guys pk they said 2pm Central SOOOOOO i set it up at that time.

14wc5fo.jpg

Ofc we Cant Dave think's he is allmighty God Of War and knows evreything when you had i use tuna bad first pile and you which right there is 30 90s and Dave We have no one in ob over 78 combat Forrest put yeahimpure in Tgg. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. L2pull. and Ob had 16 Alone. So you "12" would of got rocked by OB "16" out lvl'd and out mith'd.

I admit to defeat From Vd+V+DB. Aint gonna Lie. But Making "dave feel big" is something i wont do.

you need all you can kiddo. and we dont need to team up to pull decent. I wanted to Pk and only had 11. so we let them come WITH OUR TRIP. why they WORE OB's CAPE. PLease Dave if your gonna troll. please l2troll.

I Use Tuna is 82 combat, Bad 1st Pile is 84 combat, and I'm 97. Thats still only one 90, and its VD + DB, I would not allow Vigilance with me. And I like how you contradict yourself by saying "OBs" 16, then you say "we only had 11". When OB pks alone, I may have some respect for you, till then no respect given to the desperate.

I'm far from trolling, I'm pointing out flaws in your topic. Had it been 16 OB vs 12 - 13 DB, we would have won easily. As for Forrest being TGG, props to him for joining a decent clan and I wish him the best of luck, he deserves better than what you give him.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Dude you tried to crash us and you failed epicly, gj DB.

You flame us for not coming out last week, then we come out this week and you get raped. Who in the righ mind would try do what you did with 12 people.

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

Dude you tried to crash us and you failed epicly, gj DB.

You flame us for not coming out last week, then we come out this week and you get raped. Who in the righ mind would try do what you did with 12 people.

At least we have the balls to fight a clan outnumbered, and alone. I have yet to see OB fight us without crying, or having help. And I hardly tried to crash, or I would have been there during the fight. We were walking around ruins to hop and saw pur3pkallday moving to the side of BH so we decided to see who we could kill.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Dave the worst part about this whole thing is. If we didnt have I we would own you. and if you Dont believe me ill see you Next Pk trip For OB. Alone and i bet you either have "v" or "VD" With you/ cause your week pull only includes "12" as you said. No matter what you Say You Cant beat it.

You lost say Gf and move on. Simple

we lost to your Team Gf im moving on.

If that isnt low level then idk what is.

091212143652.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Dave the worst part about this whole thing is. If we didnt have I we would own you. and if you Dont believe me ill see you Next Pk trip For OB. Alone and i bet you either have "v" or "VD" With you/ cause your week pull only includes "12" as you said. No matter what you Say You Cant beat it.

You lost say Gf and move on. Simple

we lost to your Team Gf im moving on.

If that isnt low level then idk what is.

091212143652.png

First off, I'm pretty sure I said we "had" 12 because a few of us had to go for a bit. As I said prior, we peaked at 18 without anyone. The only reason you'll fight us next week is because you'll have war opts, but I suppose we'll see what happens =) Nevertheless GF OB + I in both fights.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

dude jamie If Dave isnt Right then the World isnt Right Either.

it's his bread of gingerness it hurts the membrain and effect's his typing finger's to type utter bs.

gf DB see yeah next time.

14wc5fo.jpg

Dave your making yourself look like a ***** lol

Im loling irl at this

Perhaps the moment you dissociate my clan from Vigilance I'll stop =)

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Perhaps the moment you dissociate my clan from Vigilance I'll stop =)

the moment Vigilance isnt there is the moment We Dont say they Are With you. "Dave" When V is With VD. and you Team With VD then that makes it Db + V + VD no matter what you Say they where there and will be accounted For. they Helped Win that Fight and will get the Praises Aswell,

Gj V.

14wc5fo.jpg

Whatever OB, you can falsify info all you want, just don't ***** when you get the specialty of my Epidemic background.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior

Well yeah ofcourse we would get outpulled with 2 clans vd fought you alone and db fought you alone. when we teamed we absolutely destroyed you.. as for the returning thing, that's bs. We walked back to spider village looted everything from bh then walked back to bh no one returned. We sat there spamming "for corey" and etc for an extra 4 mins no one showed.

Overall good/bad day. My suggestions? Come out by yourself this wont happen....

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.