Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OB's Day Out [December 12th]

Duval

(04:19:45) <@[OB]Duval|Blooded> @clan o lime

(04:19:45) <%`Spy> im 20-64-1

(04:19:46) <+[LL]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: O Lime is in 2 clans. | Clans: Vigilance, VigilanceRS | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=O%A0Lime

(04:19:46) <+Vectra[37]> ** (CLAN): o_lime is in 2 clans: Vigilance, VigilanceRS

(04:19:48) <%`Spy> im 20-64-1

(04:22:43) <[OB]Duval|Blooded> yeah

(04:22:47) <[OB]Duval|Blooded> Go read this big fight

(04:22:47) <+[M]Jonty> (17:20:04) <+[M]Jonty> how did ur trip gp?

(04:22:47) <+[M]Jonty> (17:20:05) <+[M]Jonty> *go

(04:22:47) <+[M]Jonty> (17:20:11) <%[V]Ryan> mmm we teamed with vd.

(04:22:56) <@`bert> hehe

(04:22:56) <@`bert> :P

(04:23:00) <[OB]Duval|Blooded> about How V didnt go

Dude O lime is in that fight 4 different times so is blunt n tbag Which is V. YOU CAN SEE THEM IN THE VIDEO BEING PILED. ANd Vd you knew we had I i told you we did. alex said who cares we own u. and you got ******* man handled? So Please get off my Topic with little to know knownledge of your Own Clan's War's that you even Attended.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(04:19:46) <+[LL]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: O Lime is in 2 clans. | Clans: Vigilance, VigilanceRS | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=O%A0Lime

(04:19:46) <+Vectra[37]> ** (CLAN): o_lime is in 2 clans: Vigilance, VigilanceRS

Dude O lime is in that fight 4 different times so is blunt n tbag Which is V. YOU CAN SEE THEM IN THE VIDEO BEING PILED. ANd Vd you knew we had I i told you we did. alex said who cares we own u. and you got ******* man handled? So Please get off my Topic with little to know knownledge of your Own Clan's War's that you even Attended.

+1

(04:19:46) <+[LL]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: O Lime is in 2 clans. | Clans: Vigilance, VigilanceRS | URL: http://runehead.com/clans/search.php?search=O%A0Lime

I don't see why you are crying still, beau and o lime were with us the first time you killed us but you didn't complain then the round we dominate you, you make up excuses. Leave it as is 1-1. Stop crying seriously..

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

Nevertheless, I guess we know who the new fail alliance is, Insignia, I'll have respect for you when you stop selling your opts to the highest bidder.

Well, if we don't have serious sign-ups and don't make a big deal out of a trip, its better for us to go out with another clan with a similar low pull than to go out and get raped by clans with high pulls.

Thanks for the flame man, I had respect for you but w/e.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Three clans? Are you an idiot? It was VD + DB. Clearly OB are like EOP, skewing details. Furthermore, when we fought you the first time we had 12 people, congrats on your win in that. As for teaming with VD, we teamed with VD to show you that two people can play the teaming game. You still outnumbered us, therefore it did show organization but nice try.

Also, you can't claim a win because you left to "remass" and we left. That'd be called running from us mate, you have a lot to learn about warring. I should hope you could beat us when we had 12 and you had 27. Nevertheless, I guess we know who the new fail alliance is, Insignia, I'll have respect for you when you stop selling your opts to the highest bidder.

ya this

You also had 0 left cause we chased you all down the bh wall and killed you all. O and V left after you killed us @ dwarves.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Quick Edit : DB you Only Teamed Wid VD for More Def and Level's Not tos how us more organization. If yo uwhere so settle in that DB would of Cleared Us when we Where finishing Off VD and You Rushed Us. But none the Less Gf You 3 Clans Got us.

Yes because our defence is the only reason we can beat you guys. P.S. come out alone so we can destroy you kthxnbai

lool ob.. vd was by ourselves most v i can really say was their would be 2-3

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

yeah i was there. but when we teamed with db i left.

sx279t.jpg

"The Real Deal". You teamed. Wasn't there, so won't talk, seems like a lot of crap in this topic no surprise.

Have fun next weekend, come out alone, VD will be looking for you.

So true Idk, OB don't PK alone. And I'll convey the same message to you OB as my VD friend here gave you:

Have fun next weekend, you won't live alone. DB will also be looking for you, and if I have to, I'll bring out my black book of Epidemic history.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Your war opts are like 20 people. We'll be fine brotha.

Was about to say this lol.

Our trip opts are usually better than your war opts, we just pulled low today. But even if you do team, seems like theres more than one clan you'll have to face.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

L0l at the comment "you asked us to come out cause we didnt last week and you got raped" OB came out with I and DB started alone till you hit us with 2 clans and we evened it out and you got clearly denied. ss kids.

Vigilance had nothing to do with us or VD what the hell you on about, GF though, and you never re-rushed us we won fair and square Corey babe, GL next weekend hopefully you come out alone.

Also we didnt crash, you were falled in walking up the side of Bh as we rushed, so we did take OB+I alone.

Btw, why team with someone you are fullouting saturday, do i see seomthing here

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

You'll see us there. Be ready.

All i got left to say to u 2 addy med lvl clan's is

Bring it. Once we stomp ur 80's DB and crash ur addy's VD i want u both to get down and suck my ******* toe's.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..