Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back on the market

Titans

I recommend looking into high lvl requirement clans to perfectly suit you.

If you'd like to find the best of f2p and p2p look into FOE, probably the most consistent clan of both worlds out of all. Hang out at #finalownage and see if you like the atmosphere/members, activity etc

Good luck choosing the clan for you, make a wise decision

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

#Mayhem-Makers for one of the most consistent and best clan in both F2P and P2P. Offering many opportunities both excelling in F2P and P2P pking and clanning activities. We have many inter clan chats for Rs activities of your interest. Some for minis, others for flipping or some just for chatting with each other. MM has the most active pure forums that can excel in your pure needs and just about anything else!

Hope to see you soon!

Any questions feel free to Pm in IRC, name: Gack

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Hey I never really got to know you that well from the couple weeks I was sorta in IR, but I know enough to tell you that EOP is the best clan for you, and EOP really needs you as well. You've been around long enough so I'm sure you know EOP inside and out, but there's still a few things I would like to say.

Among the IR staff, you seemed like the type that is out there is have a great time instead of trying to prove that you're better than everyone else. You weren't the one that was always out there arguing with other clans and sticking up for IR. In a lot of clans, that's a bad thing, but in EOP, that's all we want in our members. EOP has been recently competing in top 3 in f2p, pulling 97 to our last trip. Even at this stage, you still don't see a flood of EOP going on PW just to flame other clans. Goop sticks up for EOP when other clans insult us, and Old Pker is always there to make peace and friendship no matter what others say. No matter how strong we are, we will never get dragged into all the clan drama. On weekends, we're just there to have a blast, in miniwars, we're just there to have a challenge and improve our skills. Never are we trying to show that we're better than other clans, and that's something that I think you would value very much in a clan.

Right now EOP is transitioning into p2p. We've been having a lot of p2p minis and succeeding in most, but we're losing to the p2p bosses like Fatality. Each weekend, we are also pulling more and more people to p2p trips. Today, we were contending with clans like C, E, and IR. We still have a ways to go before we become a p2p powerhouse, but we're getting there, and we need your help. EOP definitely has a great potential to do well in p2p. We have some of the most skilled rs warrers there is, and we show it in f2p. We need people like you who are very experienced in p2p to lead the way.

I spoke with some ppl in IR earlier, and they said that you didn't leave because of any sort of conflicts, and that's good. A few months ago, I left A for Fi because I sort of needed a vacation, a breathe of fresh air. I went back to A about a month later, but that month was one of the greatest times in my rs career. I got to meet amazing new people, and I learned how to p2p war for the first time. At the same time, I taught them a lot of the f2p skills that made A the deadliest f2p miniwarring clan. I don't know if you're looking for a new clan to call home, or just going on a vacation, but either way, EOP is the perfect clan. After A closed, I was thinking about joining TGG. There were still 2 weeks before TGG reopened so I applied for EOP just to have a clan to chill with for 2 weeks. Even though EOP knew I was only temporary, they accepted me anyways. They're the most chill clan I've ever seen, and that's really saying something because I was in A. I decided to stay in EOP and give them a chance because I really see them as a clan that I can call home. The EOP members you saw years back, you still see them there today, and after joining EOP, I know exactly why they are still here today. The community is just wonderful. Even if I decide that EOP's not the clan for me and I quit, I'm sure they will be cool with it and not like blacklist me or anything. So really, give EOP a chance to let them show you that they're the greatest clan in rs.

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

#clan-eop

Talk to me on IRC sometime, I'll be hunting you down, and I'll keep hunting you down until you join EOP ^_^

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com | #clan-eop

Pretty decent clan, Full of daily events and a nice active community, with alot of f2p and p2p minis and pk trips daily.

We're also full of high levels as you know so i think you'd fit in mate, but wherever you go, good luck mate.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

#Mayhem-Makers

you would get looked at closer by the ranks because of the 25 def but if you can show yourself to be an asset there should be little problem.

everything else gack covered in his post so gl with whichever clan you choose.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

hey Titans, I suggest you post around on TGG Forums where you're already a Golden Guest and get a feel of the clan, come to a few Pk Trips, like our Unofficial P2P Trip coming up, tag along to our Official Saturday trip (As id allow, before joining), or maybe afew mini's and see what you think.

TGG has had 70+ Members join within 4 days of being opened, most of which being good loyal members as well, not just massed noobs. Were currently carefully weeding out the noobs and training the other newbies on how Pure Clanning works, although our new member base includes a mass majority of ex-Clan Leaders and very experienced people as well. Check out our ML here: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tggclan

Its all up to you m8, either way, you're still welcome on our boards as a Golden Guest to post around :]

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

Hello. You should consider joining #fatality. We are back on the rise and are making our way slowly back to the top 3. We could use a member of your stats and background. :D

www.rs-fi.com

#Fatality

208.43.14.10 port 3803 (Our Ventrilo)

Feel free to drop by and make an introduction post to get to know our members. :)

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

I find it funny that people are so quick to leech off him. Thankyou Bob I don't really know why you said that but I had imagined Epidemic would be trying to get him aswell. He just left IR after being demoted for inactivity, maybe he forgot to mention that.

hotkeying.gif

I've got to head back to school at the moment for finals exam but if you're looking for something different/new and want to be able to help a clan with a lot of potential check out EOD.

Hang in #EOD to see if it interest you, and remember I'm late to school because of you.

If you want to join a new re-opened clan that is rising, you can check out Eve Of Destruction. Our IRC is #Eod. We have a neat Community and broke a record of 9 users to a mini already and we're growing. We got around 16 members in a week and its tough to get members when you first re-open so this is a good sign for us. If you want to check our site out, it's eod-rs.com

If you wish you can post on our forums or hang out.

hey Titans, I suggest you post around on TGG Forums where you're already a Golden Guest and get a feel of the clan, come to a few Pk Trips, like our Unofficial P2P Trip coming up, tag along to our Official Saturday trip (As id allow, before joining), or maybe afew mini's and see what you think.

TGG has had 70+ Members join within 4 days of being opened, most of which being good loyal members as well, not just massed noobs. Were currently carefully weeding out the noobs and training the other newbies on how Pure Clanning works, although our new member base includes a mass majority of ex-Clan Leaders and very experienced people as well. Check out our ML here: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tggclan

Its all up to you m8, either way, you're still welcome on our boards as a Golden Guest to post around :]

This.

I hope you try out Eruption of Pures. You say your interested in a f2p/p2p clan, which I believe EoP is. We are known for our F2P efforts, but we maintain a solid P2P effort. Such an example is we are having a full out p2p war tomorrow, and we do weekly p2p trips, as well a several unplanned pk trip for both f2p/p2p. Hope to see you there, Mr. Titan.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.