Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2p or F2p?

Kruckcrusher

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P is more towards the clan's ability to function together as a group. P2P is more engineer towards the individual with things like the dependency on how much money you have, your stats, etc. F2P depends on piling and organization as a clan to kill people, generally. P2P relies more on the weaponry.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

F2P takes more skill so i guess it weighs more. In f2p you have to pile you have to bind, tank and hug. You more then 5 people have to be attacking a pile for them to die quickly. As in p2p you could seriously have two people spec someone out in a second. P2P really isnt numbers in my opinion, if the other team cluster ***** theres your win. All you do is chin/barrage then run in with ur DDs l090l0l.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I am a rank in a P2P clan and i use it to make profit. People need to notice the term P2P clan isnt only based on Sundays its all around the week. Its ******* easy to make money just get together 10 members chill and lure targs etc. The whole aspect of F2P just seems soooooo boring

F2P takes more skill so i guess it weighs more. In f2p you have to pile you have to bind, tank and hug. You more then 5 people have to be attacking a pile for them to die quickly. As in p2p you could seriously have two people spec someone out in a second. P2P really isnt numbers in my opinion, if the other team cluster ***** theres your win. All you do is chin/barrage then run in with ur DDs l090l0l.

Wow that's the kind of " I love F2p response" no wonder your not "#1 P2p med clan".

P2p isn't about just mult spells anyone that thinks that is more than likely in favor of F2p.

Because in the wild you can't just go running in with chins and barrages and hope to win.

Edit- and to anyone that's said "it so easy to ko someone" try switching your prayer and combo eating then maybe you won't die.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Mm owned a P2P Team in F2P gear :banana: :biggrin:

30 v 5?

otherwise

every one who is saying the point of p2p being stats magic barrage is 100% not true at all.

Barrage is great in p2p but face the facts. u bsing ur own members without even noticing some times.

stats mean nothing only if they are used right.

and in p2p u can't forget chins? if barrage is everything then so is CHINS.

Melee in p2p= worthless stat.

in f2p meele in small wars is win while range in full outs is insane win.

like said before in f2p it just goes by numbers and pushing. Perfect example,

Th 44 vs 66 TGG outnumbered by 22 but not lost, th pushed hardcore. and piled hard. so numbers can mean nothing some times. ( RARE )

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

30 v 5?

otherwise

every one who is saying the point of p2p being stats magic barrage is 100% not true at all.

Barrage is great in p2p but face the facts. u bsing ur own members without even noticing some times.

Th 44 vs 66 TGG outnumbered by 22 but not lost, th pushed hardcore. and piled hard. so numbers can mean nothing some times. ( RARE )

Wow someone that knows what's he is talking about.(Very Rare)

And yes a lot people make false statements about P2p. (generals because they don't know how to P2p Pk)

No flame intended.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Idk, I like f2p more.

I think f2p is weighted on the clan more. Well, because the preference throughout both communities is mainly f2p. More people are able to attend/return to f2p therefore more come to trips which makes for better trips.

You can have oppositions, like p2p takes more skill, and what not. But I see p2p more as an individual effort coming together, so whoever has the best individuals. I believe f2p is more as a team work, you cant go around KOing people solo with a dds.

Hostility

dont see anything close

P2p is much harder, obviously these f2p clans that exel in their area are bound to say f2p is the hardest and try make out piling and pushing is hard, and lol at those that think tanking is hard in f2p, wait till u can afford p2p and try tanking there

P2p by far is the most skillful, obviously its not about numbers although numbers play a big part in any area

Its alot harder to tank (more prayers to think about) food combo's ph necks, in f2p all u got is swordies or pizza's

Organisation, i admit you need this more in f2p as there is hill switching etc there

Returning, basically p2p costs more cash more things to take and worry about.

stats, play a big part in p2p, its not easy to do this, as clans in f2p take people with 1 stat or lets say 80 stat, 1 80 stat in f2p is only about 3 hits off 99 stat, where as p2p there is alot of difference

could go on but i cba, i just laugh at people that try make out f2p is harder, there is no contest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I would have to add in that tanking in f2p takes 100x the skill than tanking in p2p does. It's just that nobody utilizes their full tanking abilities in f2p so it seems easy. It's the easiest thing ever to put on a staff, start eating, and dragging/hugging. Actual tanking in f2p is quite difficult.

That basically made a whole new meaning to the word retard

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

That basically made a whole new meaning to the word retard

I second that

Edit~ Ownage, you sound like Walli on vent.

That's bad.

Jk

not rlly

Not surprised the leader of a p2p clan doesn't know anything about f2p tanking.

Sorry to say P2p tanking is a lot harder than F2p tanking.

F2p you just have to hug them off and spam click pizza.

F2p

-Move around things( hugging )

-Some prayer switching

-spam click pizza or pizza to swordies combo

P2p tanking you have to

-Prayer switch

-repot your prayer.

-combo eat.

-if you got corrupt armor( armor switching).

-trying not to get frozen.

-equip phoenix necklaces.

Not trying to say F2p takes no skill but that facts stand that F2p is just in the same league as P2p.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Sorry to say P2p tanking is a lot harder than F2p tanking.

F2p you just have to hug them off and spam click pizza.

F2p

-Move around things( hugging )

-Some prayer switching

-spam click pizza or pizza to swordies combo

P2p tanking you have to

-Prayer switch

-repot your prayer.

-combo eat.

-if you got corrupt armor( armor switching).

-trying not to get frozen.

-equip phoenix necklaces.

Not trying to say F2p takes no skill but that facts stand that F2p is just in the same league as P2p.

Thanks for a constructive post unlike Dv. As I said in my earlier post, if you just put on staff, hug/drag, and combo food, f2p tanking is far easier than p2p tanking, and that's where people get that impression that p2p tanking is more difficult than f2p tanking, and I agree with them if that is the case. In f2p, there several other things as well that I sorta cba to get into. Every situation you have to do something completely different. In p2p, nearly everything is sequential. You switch armor, and click combo food and necks in a sequence. No matter what the situation is, you do this same thing every time. In p2p, the situational aspects only include pray switching. That takes a bit of skill, but not nearly as much as the situational skill in f2p.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

F2p is the most important out of the 2, its always been like that and always will be I am sure. As of p2p requires more skill and levels, but also big bank can make a big difference on the items your clan will use and can benefit them in a big way. Just my short little explanation of the two.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

F2p is the most important out of the 2, its always been like that and always will be I am sure. As of p2p requires more skill and levels, but also big bank can make a big difference on the items your clan will use and can benefit them in a big way. Just my short little explanation of the two.

Sometimes you have to look at it from a broader spectrum. Just like you, I've been in f2p based clans all my rs career, so to me, it does in fact seem that f2p is the more important one, but at the same time, people from clans like TLP and C pretty much just do p2p and their members would feel that p2p is everything. Overall from the broader perspective, there are more people that do f2p than p2p since p2p costs money, but the greater skill involved in p2p is what makes it logically more important than f2p.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

i like f2p better

feels more like being in a clan, all grouped together

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

30 v 5?

otherwise

Good times in TH. :D

But I think the answer is p2p. You have a lot more to worry about as a p2per, and there's a much higher variety of outcomes that can happen in p2p.

In f2p its basically the same story everyday. Whoever brings the most peeps will win 95% of the time, at least in this "era" of clans. In what pug was describing was a different time, a time where organization truly affected every battle and no one was really sure who would win. Now its pretty cut and dry of what is happening, which I think is sad.