Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2p or F2p?

Kruckcrusher

Clans that are **** at p2p think f2p is better, clans that are **** at f2p think p2p is better.

Simple.

Doesn't really work out for clans that are good at both worlds then eh? (MM & FOE)

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P.

It's a lot harder to tank when all you have is swords and pizzas, you need to work together as a team. In f2p, you rarely ko some1 by yourself, so you need to pile. P2P on the other hand, you can kill some1 by urself no problem.

edit ---

my bad, forgot. you still need to pile in p2p, but you can still kill some1 alone

If you f2p and p2p regularly, you'd definitely know that p2p pk run-ins take more skill. Let's compare each aspect:

Tanking: In f2p, you have swordfish, pizzas, and a staff, and when you get piled, just simply drag back. In p2p you have sharks, brews, pizza/pie, choc bomb, restore, ice barrage, blood barrage, necks, pray switches, and when you get piled, you can barrage back, drag, stay in one spot and tank it, or maneuver to get them clumped.

Returning: In f2p, you can either run back or hop from p2p world. In p2p, you teleport to bh/cwars/zombies/obelisk and get right back in the fight much faster than in f2p.

Pushing: In f2p, you just run in and start attacking people. In p2p you gotta run in staying spread out while pushing

Weaponry: In f2p you got bow and scim, nuff said

Numbers: In p2p you can win severly outnumbered. That's all that matters. When people say that you have more people in f2p, that doesn't mean anything because a 50v50 is no different from a 90v90. You still fight the same way.

Organization: P2p has the same amount if not more clan organization then f2p does, but on top of that you have your personal skill as well. In f2p, just stick with the purple dots and push when told. In p2p, stick with the purple dots but make sure there is always one square between you and everyone else. There's one major thing that p2p has and f2p lacks. In p2p, you gotta work together with the guys beside you (specing, barraging, tanking, etc). In f2p, you don't gotta worry about that at all.

`Snipinq Unit For #1 F2p Pkerrr.

091212174839.png

Doesn't really work out for clans that are good at both worlds then eh? (MM & FOE)

MM is better at F2P and FOE is better at P2P.

So yes, it works out rather well.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Typical P2per response "You're not P2P because you can't afford it".... No. I'm not p2p because its a free game, those that wish to pay more can do so, those that don't wish to.. don't. It has nothing to do with being poor irl, some of us just have better things to spend money on.

This is about the XXXth post this year on this topic and the outcome is the people that prefer f2p ***** at the people that prefer p2p and vise versa. It differ's from person to person, from clan to clan.

At the end of the day who cares, play it because you either enjoy it or don't.

Agreed with Jade. Also, got better things to do with my cash then pay for this stupid game. Besides.. when I have school on monday I can't attend p2p trips anyways.

Epidemic had over 110 people to f2p trip and dropped to 50 people next day to p2p trip. Now you can blame it on lack of "sign ups" but I think there are different reasons

E don't have sign ups for P2P. The reason why E pulls 50 to P2P is simple.

We're GMT based mainly. We got school on monday and the time is just to late for most of our P2P members. Also... maybe 15~ people in E are F2P.

heartline8.gif