Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teleporting

Ray

Now that clans are crashing, flaming, hacking, etc, we look back on what formerly used to be the worst thing you can do: teleporting. Now that I think about it, is there anything wrong at all with teleporting? I mean in solo pking, yes there is because the reward for winning fights is loot. In clan pking, you don't give a **** about loot, all you care about is beating other clans. So what's wrong with teleporting?

NOTE: I can anticipate that some of you will try to say that by teleporting, you aren't tanking as long so you don't help out your clan as much. This topic isn't about your clan teleporting, this topic is about other clans teleporting.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.. im going to tele again :D

Ye me too! P2p return sets are so damn expensive. I can't afford to lose 23k every time I die, so I'll just tab out!

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

We used to kick people out for teleporting back then since it was shunned badly, not only did u have a bad rep but it was just a mentality thing

Especially since we were rivals vs aao, who "teled alot", because they did that and we didnt we just automatically assumed we would beat em outnumbered by 20+ anyday, and it made us like, mentaly the more mature and stronger clan despite that being stupid as hell but it was a nice concept that we fed off of

But pking and the game of clanning, because now I think RS and clanning are 2 seperate games now, i mean, they shouldn't even be mentioned on the same space, that's how much jagex has neglected clans over the years, still so much things that should've and could've been and until now we got em and theyre not even used

I don't even play rs, our leaders don't even play rs, i think that's the same for half the guys in the clan world, we don't play Rs but we do play pure community/Cp, so only if u teleport during a war, u'll be kicked, other than that, pjing, teleporting, safing all that ******** doesnt concern us

i remember when leaders used to boot people for running from fights too now these days atleast some people get away to safe or single or log out lol

Not because it's NH, because it hurts your own clan. We're talking about when other clans teleport.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I remember back in the day is was acceptable to have telies with you because of PJers. Now days if you pk with teleports people automatically look at you badly.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

I remember back in the day is was acceptable to have telies with you because of PJers. Now days if you pk with teleports people automatically look at you badly.

But what about when clans are fighting on weekends?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

OK so my opinion on teleing while soloing is that if you get it in the drop, and get PJed use it. However you have to screeny it in the pile, or it`ll be classified as being in your invent. However on clan trips, I'm still strongly against teles, and will never allow it in my clan.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

When I was first starting the account Scribbbs about 5 years ago now, I made huge galleries of kills and **** and I carried teles at the time. Back then if you weren't a part of the pure clan community (which not too many were yet) then you didn't see a problem with taking them. But seeing as I was posting these galleries on clan forums I got a lot of negative feedback on them. I changed for everyone else really. I didn't want my talent overlooked by teleport runes.

And honestly I don't think I'd do anything differently. I mean if you check out my 2nd or 3rd vid you can see how often I win fights on 0 food low hp. Extra food pays off in fights, and even staying to death has a nice way about it. You get a chance to show people out there it's not all about the RS GP, and dying ain't the end of the world. On top of that it adds to drop potential anyways, so it's win-win really

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Well honestly, if you go to report someone for teleing most clans 1) Flame you out of their channel or 2) KB you. So I find it pointless to even bother anymore.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP